user467891513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user467891513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats the most amount of Ephedrine you have takin in a day?

Just curious,

Hows taking the most mg of Ephedrine in 1 day and survived to talk about it?

Did you suffer any side effects???

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well you do know that taking a large amount of effys can make your heart explode right!? So i dont condone taking more than the recommended dosage of it.

i have taken 8 Xenedrine's in a day....i made the mistake of going drinking that night and needless to say i was not feeling very well

A friend of mine takes 10 ephedrine pills before playing Rugby...which is totally rediculous.

And one of my buddy's ex's took probobly 1/2 a bottle of ephedrine tabs to try and commit suicide....and she lived. She had some problems i'll tell you that much.

It guess its pretty much an individual thing...some people can take alot of the stuff and others react to it big time by only taking one tab. Just dont overdo the stuff because it will **** you up if you dont respect it.

cheers
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally posted by Blindfaith
    i have taken 8 Xenedrine's in a day....i made the mistake of going drinking that night and needless to say i was not feeling very well

I'm on the same boat! I took 8 Xenadrine (4 x2) and that night had a HUGE Mardi Gras style party and got absolutely OBLITERATED. The following day, thank God it was Sunday, slept in til 7pm, massive headache and ended up watching Sunday Night football with a few brewski's to "taper down"

Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tarrant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump
    im interested in these ephedrine stories as well
    "Along the line between good and evil, a loyal friend is a welcome ally."