Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mr olympia 2014 tickets?

Hey guys don't know if this is the right section but I cant find tickets anywhere or when the come out? I will be traveling from the uk out to las v.. also are the tickets easy to understand.. like do I need tickets for the expo ect..

thanks

Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!"

TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheLastGinger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks man I will look into it going to be travelling to a few places before and after, prices look affordable for me as well. hopefully will be a great trip

Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ocampo82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheLastGinger View Post
    thanks man I will look into it going to be travelling to a few places before and after, prices look affordable for me as well. hopefully will be a great trip
    hell yea dude should be amazing. Gold's venice is about a 3-4 hrs drive from vegas, or a 45min flight, and depending on the Los Angeles traffic (generally a cluster fck) a 30 minute drive from the airport. enjoy bro

Another quick question if you don't mind :P if you have been before is there a lot to do there ? the expo is 3 days ? could you spend the whole 3 days in there with plenty to do.

also do the tickets sell fast? will I have to be quick :S

PM'd you

dschuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dschuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to go so badly. I think I will be picking up tickets as well. After fitexpo I am hooked

Just got the tickets for Saturday and Friday looking forward to it so much 0.0 .. the website kept crashing here in the uk so I had to call them :s god knows how much that cost me.

carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheLastGinger View Post
    Just got the tickets for Saturday and Friday looking forward to it so much 0.0 .. the website kept crashing here in the uk so I had to call them :s god knows how much that cost me.

The expo wont sell out, you can get tickets on the day at the door. The pre judging also wont sell out but the finals on Sat night could (but unlikely)
    The expo is worth one day, you will see everything you need. Friday is always less people and probably a better day to go than saturday. If you havent already booked a hotel book the Orelans Hotel, its not fancy by any means but it is the host hotel and a lot of the competitors will stay there or be hanging around there as thats where the pre judging and most of the finals take place. The expo is about 5 miles away at the Las Vegas Expo center, but free shuttle buses run all day to and from the orleans hotel. I believe the Orelans hotel also offers discounted rates for the olympia weekend if you book via the link on the Olympia website.

That hotel will sell out, but probably not until a week or two before the event itself. Hopefully you will be 21 years old by the time it comes around as you can enjoy vegas to the full then (21 is bar/club/drinking age).
    "I see greatness in my future, tomorrows greatness will be the next days past, and each day there after, that greatness shall be surpassed"

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Also, right down the street from the hotel is one of those 24 Hr Fitness gyms that you can go to. Some of the Pros go there to train while they are there, which is pretty cool.

some really good info guys =] thanks a lot. Yea I will be 21 by then thank god 0.0.

sweden1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I gonna travel there too but i havent bought any ticket yet, do i have to hurry or will it be tickets left for a couple of weeks??

ShawnandLizRum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

We have extra tickets

My wife and I have extra tickets we are wanting to sell if anyone is interested. We have 2 for Friday and 2 for Saturday. Ask us for more details!!! Gonna be an incredible weekend!

pepsi1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi Do you still have the tickets for sale pls? Saturday night... valya@valya.com

Are the Saturday tickets still available pls?

sabavoip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ShawnandLizRum View Post
    My wife and I have extra tickets we are wanting to sell if anyone is interested. We have 2 for Friday and 2 for Saturday. Ask us for more details!!! Gonna be an incredible weekend!
    Hello do you have still available Saturday ticket ?

fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anybody selling tickets?
    IRISH-49ERS-WARRIORS-SF GIANTS

♦ Bay Area Crew (Hella-Hyphy) ♦

KCCO

702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 702Rider is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What would you guys say is better, to get tickets at the door or pre order and get them at will call? This is my third year, my first year things went smooth, last year was an overall cluster f**k at the door so I'm debating just getting them online (I've done door every year) can anyone recall if will call pickup is an equal cluster f**k? That line was bad last year, I managed to bypass it by dumb luck because someone sold me a ticket at the competitor booth because I got there early as hell. I Know you can pick up the Thursday before, but I live clear across town from the convention center (I used to be walking distance *sigh*) do I'd rather not make the extra trip.

TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShawnandLizRum View Post
    Any chance you still have Saturday tickets?
    The path to the top of the mountain of accomplishment will grow steeper as you near the summit. When the going gets tough, keep going, for it means you're almost there.

TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fitfinn89 View Post
    Anybody selling tickets?
    Any luck getting tickets? I'm looking for good Saturday tickets.
    The path to the top of the mountain of accomplishment will grow steeper as you near the summit. When the going gets tough, keep going, for it means you're almost there.

Evelia22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mr Olympia Sat finals tickets anyone?

Hello everyone! Don't know if this is the right place to be looking but I am in desperate need for tickets to Mr olympia Finals in Vegas Sep 20!! If anyone is selling their ticket or knows how I could find them for possibly under $200 a piece, I would be eternally grateful!!

Evelia22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would you happen to still have the tickets?

Registered User jonathanvargas3's Avatar
    jonathanvargas3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you have olympia tickets for saturday??? please lemme know

Originally Posted by TroyGuy View Post
    Any chance you still have Saturday tickets?
    Please message me if you have tickets please.

Hey what is the chance of able to buy a ticket at the door either on the black or if someone did not claim ticket?? is there any chance of that happening??

Does anyone have tickets for saturday. If yes then please message me.

Thanks

eddiemikell31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mr. Olympia is sold out!

Drats, I was going to take my son to the contest, but it is sold out!

eddiemikell31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If anyone has tickets, let me know. I promised my son I would take him, and it appears to be sold out!

dwasyliw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eddiemikell31 View Post
    If anyone has tickets, let me know. I promised my son I would take him, and it appears to be sold out!
    Originally Posted by eddiemikell31 View Post
    Drats, I was going to take my son to the contest, but it is sold out!
    I have a set of tickets for The Friday Sept 19th show (Row J Section 117) and the Saturday Sept 20th Show (Row BB, Section 104)... I'm selling them for face value $370 If you want I also have expo tickets as well. I also have a hotel reservation at the Hampton Inn, which I can change the guest info the booking is for the 19th - 21st

averagejoejoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tickets

I'm interested in the Saturday ones if they are still available: dwasyliw

Hey are the tickets still available??

Originally Posted by dwasyliw View Post
    I have a set of tickets for The Friday Sept 19th show (Row J Section 117) and the Saturday Sept 20th Show (Row BB, Section 104)... I'm selling them for face value $370 If you want I also have expo tickets as well. I also have a hotel reservation at the Hampton Inn, which I can change the guest info the booking is for the 19th - 21st
    Please text me if the tickets for the final is available?

Im also a fellow canadian but I'm living in USA now.

Originally Posted by jonathanvargas3 View Post
    Please text me if the tickets for the final is available?

Im also a fellow canadian but I'm living in USA now.
    I have the tickets still have both days of tickets available.

Originally Posted by carlow View Post
    The expo wont sell out, you can get tickets on the day at the door. The pre judging also wont sell out but the finals on Sat night could (but unlikely)
    The expo is worth one day, you will see everything you need. Friday is always less people and probably a better day to go than saturday. If you havent already booked a hotel book the Orelans Hotel, its not fancy by any means but it is the host hotel and a lot of the competitors will stay there or be hanging around there as thats where the pre judging and most of the finals take place. The expo is about 5 miles away at the Las Vegas Expo center, but free shuttle buses run all day to and from the orleans hotel. I believe the Orelans hotel also offers discounted rates for the olympia weekend if you book via the link on the Olympia website.

That hotel will sell out, but probably not until a week or two before the event itself. Hopefully you will be 21 years old by the time it comes around as you can enjoy vegas to the full then (21 is bar/club/drinking age).
    Originally Posted by dschuller View Post
    I want to go so badly. I think I will be picking up tickets as well. After fitexpo I am hooked
    Originally Posted by fitfinn89 View Post
    Anybody selling tickets?
    I have the 19th Tickets still available. I created an EBAY add for these, with the expo tickets and hotel room...