Closed Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anyone who is from 5'7-6'0 140-200 Lbs at 4-13% Body fat? POST PICTURES (Pics)

17.5 Years old

5'8.0

145 Lbs

10% Body fat

just want to see what 4-13 % body fat looks in other people and comparing progress at the gym.

Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Fat2killUSA View Post
    17.5 Years old

5'8.0

145 Lbs

10% Body fat

just want to see what 4-13 % body fat looks in other people and comparing progress at the gym.

More Pics of me at 10% Body fat
    Attached Images

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah, youre not 10%

more like 13-14%

and thats a ridiculous range of numbers you made the thread on.

Do you know how different 5'7 140 is from 6'0 200?

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think you're 10%.

DeltoidDanny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltoidDanny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltoidDanny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltoidDanny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltoidDanny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltoidDanny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltoidDanny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltoidDanny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltoidDanny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltoidDanny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    < yea sure

Originally Posted by AutumnHB View Post
    I don't think you're 10%.
    Well a Fitness coach Measured me at 10% with a skin-fold caliper this week.

Originally Posted by corvade View Post
    yeah, youre not 10%

more like 13-14%

and thats a ridiculous range of numbers you made the thread on.

Do you know how different 5'7 140 is from 6'0 200?

Lol this Picture was taken this week when i woke up (fasting) before eating breakfast SRS

I made this thread to see what 200 Lbs 6' 10% looks like compared to 5'8 145 10% BF
    Attached Images

brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my avi was taken at 200 lbs
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

Tonestar95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    18 years old
    6'0
    158 lbs
    Approximately 12.5% bf

First post!
    Couple of before pics from a few days back, immediately before getting back after a two- month hiatus.

The last shot is immediately into the post- workout pump.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Tonestar95; 01-31-2014 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Learning the ways of the forum lol

Originally Posted by Tonestar95 View Post
    18 years old
    6'0
    158 lbs
    Approximately 12.5% bf

The first image shows the pump but meant to include that last. It's my first post, I'll learn.
    Couple of before pics from a few days back, immediately before getting back after a two- month hiatus.

Arms and shoulders look good mate, You should Clean bulk a bit IMO eat more food and Work more on your abs and chest. Follow a 4-5 day split and you will get more results immediately. good luck and nice body.

XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Please eat lol. I couldn't help, but lol at those pics.

Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please dont tell me your that one f*g on youtube that thinks he knows everything..? Im pretty sure you are. im pretty sure your that kid thats been lifting for 2 years and made no progress at all. you make stupid videos saying that "bulking is stupid" and what not. and other stupid stuff thinking your all that but in reality, your nothing. And then you made a video that titled "Why do i have haters" and you said something that the "haters want to look like you".

Dude, your pathetic.

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol OP your greater then 10%

Not sure what your measuing bf with but some methods have high error

Who? No, I forgot my google password weeks ago. My family are poverty stricken- vegetarians so it's a little hard to get by.

Arms and shoulders look good mate, You should Clean bulk a bit IMO eat more food and Work more on your abs and chest. Follow a 4-5 day split and you will get more results immediately. good luck and nice body.
    Thank you for the advice man I intend to realize my potential

Originally Posted by Fsae View Post
    Please dont tell me your that one f*g on youtube that thinks he knows everything..? Im pretty sure you are. im pretty sure your that kid thats been lifting for 2 years and made no progress at all. you make stupid videos saying that "bulking is stupid" and what not. and other stupid stuff thinking your all that but in reality, your nothing. And then you made a video that titled "Why do i have haters" and you said something that the "haters want to look like you".

Dude, your pathetic.
    Ask yourself these questions?
    1.Have you seen me in real life?

2.Have you seen My Before and After Pictures?

3.Do you know my current level of Muscularity and body fat?

4.Bulking out of control is not a great decision to gain muscle because most of your gains will be fat instead of muscle.

5.I do understand why i have haters, Everyone does, haters are my motivators, haters gonna hate. Im not going to let anyone stop me from being successful like i am right now. Go out there and Lift my friend enjoy life, get laid that will make you more happy than hating a person for no reason who is trying to help others transform their lives and bodies in a Positive way , it took a lot of work to burn 40 Lbs and Gain 10 Lbs of lean muscle but it was worth it I do not know everything,Im a human being DUH but I'm not perfect,I'm not the best i have a lot to learn,I make mistakes just like you and everyone else who is currently alive on Earth. but i make sure i give the most accurate information possible .

Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fsae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should follow your "advice" as well. Eat A LOT more food bro.

Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    Lol OP your greater then 10%

Not sure what your measuing bf with but some methods have high error
    I measured Via Skin-Fold and Omron body fat monitor, And i used skin-fold like 5 times and it gave me anywhere from 10-12% Bf and the skin-fold is 100% accurate

You should follow your "advice" as well. Eat A LOT more food bro.
    I did and Im currently Eating 2800-3000 calories a day and Im still getting leaner and I'm gaining muscle at a slower but in a better pace.
    and i had not gained much fat,My body fat fluctuates during the day by 2-3 lbs but then it goes back lower when i wake up.

My TDEE is 2660 I'm eating 200-400 cals above my maintenance at the moment

Ask yourself these questions?
    1.Have you seen me in real life?

2.Have you seen My Before and After Pictures?

3.Do you know my current level of Muscularity and body fat?

4.Bulking out of control is not a great decision to gain muscle because most of your gains will be fat instead of muscle.

5.I do understand why i have haters, Everyone does, haters are my motivators, haters gonna hate. Im not going to let anyone stop me from being successful like i am right now. Go out there and Lift my friend enjoy life, get laid that will make you more happy than hating a person for no reason who is trying to help others transform their lives and bodies in a Positive way , it took a lot of work to burn 40 Lbs and Gain 10 Lbs of lean muscle but it was worth it I do not know everything,Im a human being DUH but I'm not perfect,I'm not the best i have a lot to learn,I make mistakes just like you and everyone else who is currently alive on Earth. but i make sure i give the most accurate information possible .
    I like the way you think bro. I like the way how you wont give up.
    But in your youtube videos, you act like your all that. You start making videos giving advice to teenagers on nutrition. Why would you give advice if you dont even look good? In your youtube videos, you seem to not know what your saying at all.

Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who the phuck cares OP
    You have 0 lean body mass, go lift a day in your life. I obviously fit in this category but I actually lift.
    Follow my IG @YoungTiltt (will follow bak)

PM me about anything crew
    Positive crew
    I workout with Dean Michael Fazzolari and Roxann Roxstar Rizzuto crew
    Work, gym, eat, prep food, count macros, rinse repeat crew

I like the way you think bro. I like the way how you wont give up.
    But in your youtube videos, you act like your all that. You start making videos giving advice to teenagers on nutrition. Why would you give advice if you dont even look good? In your youtube videos, you seem to not know what your saying at all.

1. I am a teenager, so i help people from my age to reach their goals

2.How do you know if i look good or not? You had never seen me in person Please add me on ******** and look all my fitness related pictures from past to present and maybe you will see how do i look at the moment and how my body has changed these 2 years *****://www.********.com/luis.whitlock1

3.Please tell me why I have 6 girlfriends at the moment and you claim i look like ****?? and Im not even 6 feet think about that,A lot of people Compliment me positively about my current physique in person. I'm getting a lot of attention from the opposite sex. More than ever!

4.I do know what i say in my youtube videos, If i did not know what i said i promise you i ail delete all my youtube fitness videos

5. At the moment I think i look Great, Im not the best but i keep improving, and Training hard and consintent at the gym, while keeping my BF% low I'm currently 9-12% body fat.

Originally Posted by Breaktalents View Post
    Who the phuck cares OP
    You have 0 lean body mass, go lift a day in your life. I obviously fit in this category but I actually lift.
    Im very satisfied with my Physique, I do have a average amount of lean body mass.

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what are your lifts, op?

drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by XCRunner9 View Post
    Please eat lol. I couldn't help, but lol at those pics.
    Stats: 5'10", 136 lbs

wot m8
    ☆☆☆¢v¢☆☆☆

[QUOTE=AutumnHB;1200263031]what are your lifts, op?[/QUOTE

Bench: 185x8

Squat/Deadlift: 200x8

And you?

CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you have such a sick transformation and body as of now that you claim, why not post some pictures on here? No one wants to add you on ********.

Waiting for pictures, OP.

[QUOTE=Fat2killUSA;1200263311]
    Originally Posted by AutumnHB View Post
    what are your lifts, op?[/QUOTE

Bench: 185x8

Squat/Deadlift: 200x8

And you?
    squat: 185x5
    bench: 125x3
    deadlift: 195x2

and I'm a 16 year old girl.

1. I am a teenager, so i help people from my age to reach their goals

2.How do you know if i look good or not? You had never seen me in person Please add me on ******** and look all my fitness related pictures from past to present and maybe you will see how do i look at the moment and how my body has changed these 2 years

3.Please tell me why I have 6 girlfriends at the moment and you claim i look like ****?? and Im not even 6 feet think about that,A lot of people Compliment me positively about my current physique in person. I'm getting a lot of attention from the opposite sex. More than ever!

4.I do know what i say in my youtube videos, If i did not know what i said i promise you i ail delete all my youtube fitness videos

5. At the moment I think i look Great, Im not the best but i keep improving, and Training hard and consintent at the gym, while keeping my BF% low I'm currently 9-12% body fat.
    Reach their goal..? to look like a loser..? You'd do a great job at that.

Saw your pictures. My brother is 13, doesnt lift. Plays xbox all day. and still looks better than you.

You have 6 girlfriends..? Orly..? do you now..? how..? how do you even havw a girlfriend...? you look like a horse that got ass f*cked by a whale.

you dont know what your saying

you dont look great.

Originally Posted by CJdiverse View Post
    If you have such a sick transformation and body as of now that you claim, why not post some pictures on here? No one wants to add you on ********.

Waiting for pictures, OP.

See my face and body shape difference

Before: 15 years old around 30% BF (i think) 185 lbs 5'5

After 16 Yrs old 5'7 130-140 lbs 8-10% Bf

Current 17 yrs 5'8 145 Lbs 10-12% Bf