Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How long until creatine kicks in?

Hi, I have been taking creatine for a week (loaded for 6 days), and don't see a difference. Does anyone know when i will start seeing a difference? Sorry, I used the search function and didn't find anything.

goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: How long until creatine kicks in?

Originally posted by Zoupa
    Hi, I have been taking creatine for a week (loaded for 6 days), and don't see a difference. Does anyone know when i will start seeing a difference? Sorry, I used the search function and didn't find anything.
    My general rule of thumb is to give almost anything you take about 2 weeks (minimum) before you may start seeing results.

Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just to make sure, you are lifting weights, right? And make sure you are drinking plenty of water and eating a high-protein diet. Some people are non-responders to creatine, but definitely give it 2-3 weeks at least.

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Fella
    Just to make sure, you are lifting weights, right? And make sure you are drinking plenty of water and eating a high-protein diet. Some people are non-responders to creatine, but definitely give it 2-3 weeks at least.
    haha, this is a bodybuilding forum :P. But yeah i could see people taking creatine and not lifting weights. I have a routine and go to the gym on a 3 day split. As for protein... I'm boiling eggs right now and have a glass of water to my left . Thanks for the info though guys.

Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fella has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Zoupa
    haha, this is a bodybuilding forum :P. But yeah i could see people taking creatine and not lifting weights.
    Hehe, believe me, I could point you to countless threads of people asking if they had to workout while on creatine. Just making sure. Seems like you have things in check. Good luck!

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It took a little bit over a week for the creatine to kick in for me when I took it. Likewise, it will also take over a week for the bloat to go away once you stop taking it.

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    takes about 2 wks for me. Make sure you drink alot of water to get the full effect of the creatine

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When I first start taking creatine I will notice effects after about 1-2 weeks. EndoCrea started working after 2-3 days.
    Make sure you drink about 1-1.5 gal h2o a day.

DrunkMonkey

every1 knows my password MANGANIELLO's Avatar
    MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i gained about 4 pounds after my loading phase . drink a lot of water!
    [b]everyone knows my password, keeps posting fake ****

havent posted on this forum in over a year. get over it haha[/b]

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Haven't you noticed anything at all? I'm talking about picking up a couple more reps on pressing exercises...it only took a couple days before I noticed this...

DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    v12?

BlueMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have got told once you have taking creatine for awhile and decide to stop taking it. You loose some size.

Now i want to know is this true.

5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BlueMan >> If you stop taking creatine, you would lose your water weight but you won't lose any muscle you have gained by using creatine.

5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5atanic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you gained a few pounds then you should be responsive to creatine. It's probably more psychological/mental than physical strength, don't think you would stuff up at a particular rep and grunt for an extra rep or two

LOHRTBT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new here

HEy guys...been reading for a while here. Lots of good info ...also lots of b.s. non related lol...but that is anywhere.

Anyway...With Creatine...well Cell Tech..I noticed strengh/size gains about 2-3 weeks into it. Up until then..not much. Give it time man. I am lovin it now. My reps and weight has gone up drastically. Now I am looking for something to further enhance the Cell Tech. Any suggestions?? Wanting more mass and to be more cut.

Thanks!
    Dave

Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I haven't noticed any benefits after a week and a half now. Aside from gaining a few pounds of water, I don't think the creatine has done anything for me. I'm failing at the same reps and weights as before.

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: new here

Originally posted by LOHRTBT
    HEy guys...been reading for a while here. Lots of good info ...also lots of b.s. non related lol...but that is anywhere.

Anyway...With Creatine...well Cell Tech..I noticed strengh/size gains about 2-3 weeks into it. Up until then..not much. Give it time man. I am lovin it now. My reps and weight has gone up drastically. Now I am looking for something to further enhance the Cell Tech. Any suggestions?? Wanting more mass and to be more cut.
    If you want to be more cut you should stay away from the 75 g of dextrose per serving in celltech.

madcowz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some people expect way too much from creatine; mostly guys who hardly ever worked out or just started. They think they can go on creatine and then start lifting like the big guys in the gym who've been at it for years. I personally would not recommend creatine to someone who has just started lifting. First get your mechanics down, and then treat yourself. Don't expect much, and you won't be let down as much

SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100)
    for me it took about 3 days to see the results.....but i'm a huge responder....i gained 10lbs in one week in a moderate calorie diet... in the 3 weeks i used i gained a total of 15 lbs.....took 1 1/2 moth off....started the loading again 5 days ago and gained 9lbs allready....
    but i think that i'm a huge responder to creatine....
    FLAMENGO FOOTBALL and REGATAS club assistant dietitian ( new job )...this is the biggest soccer club in brazil!!! over 30 millions of supporters!!!
    http://www.flamengo.com.br/

Nutrition bachelor by federal university of Rio de Janeiro UFRJ

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

DavidnKS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why would you load creatine longing than 4 days? Some even say not to load longer than 3 days or you're just wasting creatine.

SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah...maybe i'm,but just to make sure...it won't hurt(maybe making my kidneys work a little harder) and creatine is dirty cheap!! i loaded in the first time for 5 days and did five days again this time...
    FLAMENGO FOOTBALL and REGATAS club assistant dietitian ( new job )...this is the biggest soccer club in brazil!!! over 30 millions of supporters!!!
    http://www.flamengo.com.br/

Nutrition bachelor by federal university of Rio de Janeiro UFRJ

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnson1704 is just really nice. (+1000)

There was a study/experiment that showed males of very similar weights body fat etc split into 2 groups. One group did a loading phase and the other didn't. There was no difference in strength gains after about 3 weeks between the two groups but they both gained mass.
    Loading is just for you to waste the creatine faster and buy more sooner

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnson1704 View Post
    There was a study/experiment that showed males of very similar weights body fat etc split into 2 groups. One group did a loading phase and the other didn't. There was no difference in strength gains after about 3 weeks between the two groups but they both gained mass.
    Loading is just for you to waste the creatine faster and buy more sooner
    You were 33 when this thread was made. lol

Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cub3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IMMEDIATELY!

Legendary MISC thread in the making --> https://tinyurl.com/yafbg9zw

"The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself." - Twain
    D 425 5 S 335 8 B 225 7 M 155 5 - Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159614571

++ Positive Crew ++
    ✎ MS Paint Crew ✎

jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Loading isn't necessary, and it wreaks havoc on your GI system. Creatine poops is teh gross.

5 g a day, and you'll be saturated in a month. If you've been loading, you should be about saturated.
    8/20:

Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000)
    As fast as your body can sustain the intake and moderate it, which is normally 7-10 days. For creatine just pump that water for a week straight and I am sure you'll see results.