Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    3vilJ3st3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscletech products: better or worse than back in the day?

I have not tried anything muscletech in years, since I was last deployed to Iraq in 05-06

Since then I have worked out off and on (time and military allowing) and have tried the "suite" (protein, creatine, etc) from different brands, usually getting the different types of supp, but all the same brand at a time, such as:
    gaspari
    musclepharm
    bsn
    etc.
    None of them have ever given me the results of that old combo of that GAWD-AWFUL tasting muscletech protein and cell-tech creatine (remember this is 2005-2006)

They tasted horrid, but I have never experienced results like those, I was the strongest and leanest I'd ever been, before or since.
    I'm willing to give them a try again, but for anyone who takes their stuff, is it better performing/tasting than it was back then, about the same, or worse?

also if anyone has a suggestion for a new brand for me to try (protein, creatine, etc.) I'd be more than open to suggestion!
    thanks all!

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Way better than the old days imo.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MuscleTech has rebounded in a BIG way. I tip my cap to them.

There isn't a MuscleTech product in their line right now that I would shy away from or recommend someone to steer clear of. Quality products, very good price point, etc. Can't go wrong with them right now and there's a reason why they are one of the Top 5 companies in the industry.

-Spaz

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's highly improbable that a creatine and protein supplement would make a significant difference in your strength and leanness. Those factors are determined almost exclusively by proper nutrition, trained and recovery.

In my personal opinion they have improved by a large margin not only in their product profiles but their customer-centric marketing and sampling opportunities.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Registered User TankBobcatWatts's Avatar
    TankBobcatWatts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TankBobcatWatts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TankBobcatWatts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TankBobcatWatts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TankBobcatWatts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in my opinion Muscle tech is the biggest most well known brand that is nothing but average products. That being said, After a disappointing run with them a while ago I have taken my money elsewhere. I assume their products are still the same old highly hyped so so supps full of fillers. For a 1 brand stack have you tried Cellucor?

ON protein, Concret creatine, Neon Volt or Black Market Labs pre workout are the best FOR ME so far. The Concret isnt close... it is far and away the best ive taken. Black Market Labs is an under the radar company but they have some awesome stuff
    Just Get Pissed
    Squat: 500
    Bench: 325
    Deadlift: 525

mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    MuscleTech's definitely come a long way from the dat der cell tech days.

I'm a huge fan of their Performance Series line of products. Everything tastes great and does exactly what I want them to do. Plus they're one of the only companies that is completely transparent with their dosages in their supplements. Absolutely love that about them.

I've had success with their Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and Nano Vapor and I love the tastes of those plus Amino Build, and Phase 8
    May 2004 - 225 lbs.
    May 2010 - 145 lbs.

Live and breathe Mizzou and St. Louis sports!

Completed logs/reviews on: Controlled Labs White Pump, White Flood Reborn, PROnom23, White Flood, & Sample Pack, MuscleTech Phase 8, Anabolic Halo, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite & Amino Build, Gaspari Nutrition GlycoFuse & AminoLast, Scivation Xtend & Novem

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally think they're far better than they were back in the day. The only product they had that was worth using in the mid '00s was NanoVapor imo, now there are several that I'd recommend from the line that are pretty great.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TankBobcatWatts View Post
    in my opinion Muscle tech is the biggest most well known brand that is nothing but average products. That being said, After a disappointing run with them a while ago I have taken my money elsewhere. I assume their products are still the same old highly hyped so so supps full of fillers. For a 1 brand stack have you tried Cellucor?

ON protein, Concret creatine, Neon Volt or Black Market Labs pre workout are the best FOR ME so far. The Concret isnt close... it is far and away the best ive taken. Black Market Labs is an under the radar company but they have some awesome stuff
    Our hcl product has been vastly improved flavor wise and is the best valued product in its category. There are some logs going on right now in the sponsored section and it is getting some very favorable scores.

As far as the change, I used to hate MuscleTech for the same reasons that a lot of users did. My opinion started to change when MuscleTechRob(not with us anymore) started to send me some samples of the revamped lines and I liked them.

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As most have mentioned, I agree. MT has stepped up their game BIGTIME. I think they're products are top notch these days. One of the most reputable companies. No BS proprietary blends, still a lot of hype advertising, but you can't really escape that in this industry. For the most part, their products are clinically dosed, and you see exactly what you're getting. More importantly, they are effective. Props to MT.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the support, guys. I agree that MuscleTech has done a complete 180 in the last couple years. The marketing has changed and so have the products. The proteins are now some of the best tasting in their respective categories, where before MT proteins were sub par.

OP, if you are willing to give us another chance I would be happy to get you some samples to try. Why not judge for yourself and see if we really have improved as much as people are saying? Send me a PM if you are interested.

Dewey
    RIP in Peace

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Thanks for the support, guys. I agree that MuscleTech has done a complete 180 in the last couple years. The marketing has changed and so have the products. The proteins are now some of the best tasting in their respective categories, where before MT proteins were sub par.

OP, if you are willing to give us another chance I would be happy to get you some samples to try. Why not judge for yourself and see if we really have improved as much as people are saying? Send me a PM if you are interested.

Dewey
    Called it!

Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    their customer-centric marketing and sampling opportunities.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Over the past few years they changed pretty much everything. From formulas to advertising and I for one really enjoy there products. Have 3 different ones in my cabinets now that I use.
    Pm Dewey he will hook you up and then you can see what all the fuss is about these days.

lol other reps trying to bash other companies.
    People need to read the rep rules.
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    lol other reps trying to bash other companies.
    People need to read the rep rules.
    Were there some posts that got deleted that I missed?
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevens6656 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP: Night and Day if you ask me. I tried their NitroTech years ago and didn't care for it much.

My recent go to (Vanilla Dymatize Elite) recently changed there formula. I was ticked off in a BIG way because the new taste was absolutely horrible IMO.

TBH, I am actually glad it happened! Because I discovered Phase 8...

Recently, I told a coworker of mine about this site and he noticed the product reviews and the BOGO on the Phase 8. He placed the order for the Vanilla and we split it.

I have to tell you, it's the BEST TASTING protein I ever had in my life, PERIOD!

While I still plan on trying a few other brands of protein that seem interesting to me, I am having doubts that they will come close in taste.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    products are good. They've come far from their past. I just wish they would get rid of the yohimbe in their pre workouts, so I could use nanovapor.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please take Dewey up on his offer. Muscletech is nothing like it was years ago.

I can tell you that I sought out a rep position specifically with MT about a year ago because I had liked every product I had tried of theirs. Since becoming a rep and having the chance to visit MT headquarters and talk to some of our higher ups first hand, that experience further cemented my opinion of MuscleTech and makes me very proud to be a part of the team.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MuscleTech has definitely stepped it up in formulas, taste, and advertising. I can definitely say they have become a more reputable company.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 3vilJ3st3r View Post
    I have not tried anything muscletech in years, since I was last deployed to Iraq in 05-06

Since then I have worked out off and on (time and military allowing) and have tried the "suite" (protein, creatine, etc) from different brands, usually getting the different types of supp, but all the same brand at a time, such as:
    gaspari
    musclepharm
    bsn
    etc.
    None of them have ever given me the results of that old combo of that GAWD-AWFUL tasting muscletech protein and cell-tech creatine (remember this is 2005-2006)

They tasted horrid, but I have never experienced results like those, I was the strongest and leanest I'd ever been, before or since.
    I'm willing to give them a try again, but for anyone who takes their stuff, is it better performing/tasting than it was back then, about the same, or worse?

also if anyone has a suggestion for a new brand for me to try (protein, creatine, etc.) I'd be more than open to suggestion!
    thanks all!
    There are SO MANY great companies and products out there, if I were you I wouldn't settle for Muscletech.

mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 3vilJ3st3r View Post

gaspari
    musclepharm
    bsn
    etc.

thanks all!
    Never tried them back in the day, but I must say Phase8 taste great!

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Better, by far...
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    products are good. They've come far from their past. I just wish they would get rid of the yohimbe in their pre workouts, so I could use nanovapor.
    We are working on it. Don't be shocked if you see a new pwo in 2014 without yohimbe in it.
    RIP in Peace

amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BodyBranded View Post
    There are SO MANY great companies and products out there, if I were you I wouldn't settle for Muscletech.

MuscleTech is a good company, but there are a bunch out there. I use Phase 8 from MuscleTech and XF UP 2.0 for my protein, Universal Nutrition's Creatine, C4 by Cellucor, Hemavol by iForce, etc. No real need to stick to just one company unless you're a rep or you just really enjoy their products.

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Having used handful of MT product back in the late 90s including hydroxycut with ephed.

I like the current lineup far more - and White Chocolate phase 8 = winning

We are working on it. Don't be shocked if you see a new pwo in 2014 without yohimbe in it.
    I like the yohimbe!
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    Having used handful of MT product back in the late 90s including hydroxycut with ephed.

I like the current lineup far more - and White Chocolate phase 8 = winning

I like the yohimbe!
    I like Yohimbe too, but it is probably the biggest complaint I hear. When we visited MuscleTech HQ, they told us that whenever they test a new stim, they always do a version with Yohimbe and one without and that the majority of people pick the Yohimbe version. Even though most people like it would be nice if we had a pwo that didn't have it since we have, multiple pwo options.
    RIP in Peace

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like Yohimbe too, but it is probably the biggest complaint I hear. When we visited MuscleTech HQ, they told us that whenever they test a new stim, they always do a version with Yohimbe and one without and that the majority of people pick the Yohimbe version. Even though most people like it would be nice if we had a pwo that didn't have it since we have, multiple pwo options.
    fair enough
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    out of sheer curiosity, how hard would it be just to have y and y-free versions? a new pwo sounds awesome, but maybe do both? so that the people that like y can get it and so can those that dont. then no one has to settle
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post
    out of sheer curiosity, how hard would it be just to have y and y-free versions? a new pwo sounds awesome, but maybe do both? so that the people that like y can get it and so can those that dont. then no one has to settle
    ^ I like this idea most
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Canada already has a Y free version of the line but it is not sold in the states.

YET!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    Canada already has a Y free version of the line but it is not sold in the states.

YET!
    but i like the Y lolol
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    but i like the Y lolol
    I know a few of us and I am one of them as well. Could very likely be both versions for sale soon.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)