kbloomer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ORLANDO: Looking for bikini competition prep coach

I'm based in ORLANDO, FL and am looking into doing my first bikini competition in July, but I don't want to go for my first one without a coach. I know there's a lot of online options but I'd really rather have someone that I can touch base with face-to-face once or twice a month during the prep part. It's important to me to have someone that will work with me on building muscle and leaning out at the same time - i know a lot of coaches will tell you they aren't simultaneous processes but I don't buy that.

ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED!

dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sent you a pm

tayler29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am also

I am also looking for a bikini competitor coach in the Orlando fl area! If anyone knows of a team or coach please let me know.

faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50) faithandfit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    @teamironcladphysique

Jamie Ibone!

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree with faithandfit. Jamie Ibone is a good choice , Team Ironclad Physique. My wife is on the team and she competes in bikini as well..Second to that would be Eric and Kelly Diffenderfer, Team Freak Physique.

Message me if you would be interested and I can get you in contact with them both.

02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000) 02Sixxer is just really nice. (+1000)
    agreed!!
    Formutech Nutrition Athlete and Rep
    FormutechNutrition.com make sure you subscribe to our athletes blogs, the information we post can be invaluable!!
    Friend us on ******** and Follow on Twitter!!

Team Unmatched Owner/ Lead Coach
    ********: Clay Parker
    Instagram: NPCClayParker

AGrrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I trained with Jamie a couple of years back. I can't comment on the competition side of things, but I can tell you he is a genuinely great guy who will get you results.