tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone know about Powerlift brand?

The other day when I went to get some Revolvers this guy had a nice set up in his gym and had what I thought to be a pretty sweet half rack. It was a Powerlift and had a lot of attachments and features. I think he must have gotten a good deal on it because almost everything he had was this brand including Iron Grip weights. I don't know much about it and its somewhat hard to Google because when you search powerlift.... Its just people doing power lifts... They have a website but no pricing.

http://www.power-lift.com/halfrack-powerlift.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ▪█───█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #49 ▪█───█▪ ||| ()---() York Barbell Club #94 ()---()
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Power Lift is some of the best equipment made. It is pretty standard equipment in NFL and College weight rooms. I know the University of Alabama is stocked with Power Lift.

http://power-lift.com/customer_spotlight_alabama.html
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to create a " I need help" thread, then stick to one thread. Or use the search function more often.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlegler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Powerlift is made in Iowa. Expensive but highest quality. If you need to see a price sheet PM, they sent me one when I was asking about one of the multi racks they had for sale used.

Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Power Lift is some of the best equipment made. It is pretty standard equipment in NFL and College weight rooms. I know the University of Alabama is stocked with Power Lift.

http://power-lift.com/customer_spotlight_alabama.html
    Dumbbell,

Absolutely correct. Texas, Alabama, Oregon and Texas A&M are some of their most recent installations. PL are a major player as a manufacturer and supplier of gym equipment to collegiate and professional athletic facilities.

tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjlewis10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    You need to create a " I need help" thread, then stick to one thread. Or use the search function more often.
    My bad... I thought this is where you could ask questions about equipment...
    ▪█───█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #49 ▪█───█▪ ||| ()---() York Barbell Club #94 ()---()

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tjlewis10 View Post
    My bad.... I thought this would be easier than starting tons of what is this threads....
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tjlewis10 View Post
    My bad.... I thought this would be easier than starting tons of what is this threads....
    I, for one, prefer individual threads for such questions.

I can tell from the title if I care to read the thread. Also, I find the long threads that cover multiple topics tiresome to wade through and tend not to read them.

And for those of us who know how to search, it is more helpful to find a thread with a clear title that talks about a single piece of equipment instead of a rambling "I need help" thread that covers all sorts of stuff. Who wants to wade through a bunch of garbage to find something?