BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000) BoneAndDream is just really nice. (+1000)

People who hate on the gym

do you run into these often? I do. for example, all the time when i go to work with my father snow shoveling or landscaping or whatever it be depending on the season, most of the guys that work with us are always busting my ballz saying i only wear myself out lifting, it's "kid stuff" compared to what we were doing (splitting wood, WITH a logsplitter, lol), "you dont need gym just work thatll get you as big as you need to be" most of these are dyel guys who drink cheap beer and eat tv dinners all the time

lol

i mean, you can't blame them for not understanding the concepts of progressive overload, cals in vs cals out, symmetry and proportions and what have you, but it's kind of odd that people ridicule what they don't understand isn't it?

oh wait...
    Endure. Outlast. Overcome.

Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A lot of people are uneducated and like to hate on BBs, not sure why though. And it's the exact same thing at my work, they're all lazy sh*ts that literally weigh 500 lbs and say what they do is "real strength"

powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500)
    it's always f*ckin losers that act that way too. i hate it. they can go back to their boring as phuck jobs and continue to live off beer and other disgusting chit, while we actually make progress & achieve goals

arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well honestly doing work like chopping wood and stuff is very taxing on the body and it can build muscle. Weight lifting is much safer so I would rather do that though. Plus, most of the guys in this time period who talk about doing "real mans work" only do it every now and then. They aren't actual manly men.
    Sig line can't be a novel Crew
    Asian Crew

Snapchat: arlo235
    Instagram: matcha_aesthetics

JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessePTCooke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BoneAndDream View Post

but it's kind of odd that people ridicule what they don't understand isn't it?
    Welcome to life

kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kiaorabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its lulzy when the comvert to the complete opposite.

brb gym is for meathead fgts
    then they join
    brb people who don't go to the gym are fgts.