OYourBlind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Problems understanding IF

Hey guys,
    I'm having problems fitting IF into my schedule.
    I currently study at uni and I train generally between 10am to 12pm. The best times for me to stop eating would be around 9-10pm. I'm not understanding taking BCAA with training?

So basically my understanding is have 3x10g of BCAA from waking up to breaking my fast then start eating with my biggest meal macro wise being the first one on training days.

I take a thermo of a morning then have soccer training Tuesday and Thursday 6-8pm so I take a 2nd scoop about 30min before this only on soccer training days. Would sport training affect my IF?

My aim would to eat from 2 to 10pm is that too long?

Lastly taking multi vitamins and other tablets, from what I read I do that around a hour after ending my fast?
    Cheers for all your help
    Jig jig whip, Bitches don't trip.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Basically, if you're not hungry in the mornings, don't eat.

And if you skip breakfast (as in a morning meal) , you don't need any FF-BCAA's assuming you're eating at least ~0.6 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and if you're consuming less protein than that, you'd be better off eating more protein than consuming FF-BCAA's.

As for multivitamin, if your diet is broadly deficient and you can't fix your diet then use a low dose multivitamin taken with meals. This applies to people skipping breakfast and those who do not skip breakfast.

OYourBlind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So what you're saying is essentially what I'm doing now. I guess I'll not bother with IF and do what I'm normally doing which is 3 meals a day and shakes.
    Jig jig whip, Bitches don't trip.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OYourBlind View Post
    So what you're saying is essentially what I'm doing now. I guess I'll not bother with IF and do what I'm normally doing which is 3 meals a day and shakes.
    yep
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321