Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation 5 years(+10kg of lean mass) in 3 minutes NATURAL BB Transformation 21 yo

Hello guys my name is Pietro and im from Italy. I love BB and i devoted 5 years with passion and method.
    Here my video: enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwW83_hpnuA

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great progress. You really packed on the mass, that back is thick as a barn door. Congrats.
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    congratulations. awesome back you've got yourself.

Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Angelvoice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    Great progress. You really packed on the mass, that back is thick as a barn door. Congrats.
    Originally Posted by AutumnHB View Post
    congratulations. awesome back you've got yourself.
    thank you mates!

Leonida87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leonida87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice physique man...Great progress, we are of similar height, my next goal is 86kgs...now at 81
    Lightweight...Lightweight baby...Ain't Notin' but a peanut!

Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fenomeno1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how did you stay so lean?did you bulk and cut?

Talking

Originally Posted by Fenomeno1 View Post
    how did you stay so lean?did you bulk and cut?
    I have a fast metabolism and i can eat a lot of cho without be fat. So i bulk all the year AND i eat less in summer

Leonida87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leonida87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I guess we have another thing in common. I'm always struggling to get enough energy, any recomendations/advices what to eat so that I don't get full for long time and can't eat again, while getting much kcal's in?
    Lightweight...Lightweight baby...Ain't Notin' but a peanut!

Originally Posted by Leonida87 View Post
    Well I guess we have another thing in common. I'm always struggling to get enough energy, any recomendations/advices what to eat so that I don't get full for long time and can't eat again, while getting much kcal's in?
    i think undercooked rice with high gi is the best choice i eat 300gr during lunch 2pm and i eat another time at 4pm

Originally Posted by Leonida87 View Post
    Nice physique man...Great progress, we are of similar height, my next goal is 86kgs...now at 81
    86 kg is very difficult for me!!

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Consistent progress is the most impressive progress.
    Props for that.

I think you could have been even bigger in that time frame though.

thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepro97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you looked so good at 170 pounds

kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    nice man, like you mentioned you have a fast metabolism.. How much calories did you bulk on? I'm eating on 4k and it gets tough when you eat the same food over and over again

Originally Posted by kingppoppy View Post
    nice man, like you mentioned you have a fast metabolism.. How much calories did you bulk on? I'm eating on 4k and it gets tough when you eat the same food over and over again
    i began eatin 4000kcal. these last 3 years i ate 3500kcal every day.... but during summer i eat less. i think eating too much its not healthy for our body

ObiWanJacoby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shredded back and massive arms. nice man

Originally Posted by ObiWanJacoby View Post
    Shredded back and massive arms. nice man
    thank you man!

Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good job man, impressive

Ottimo lavoro, fisico impressionante!
    CSCS Certified by the NSCA.

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer.

BACHELOR in SPORT SCIENCES at the Catholic University of Milan.

My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156301963&p=1120326253#post1120326253

Originally Posted by Clabuilder91 View Post
    Good job man, impressive

Ottimo lavoro, fisico impressionante!
    grazie boss!

aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    amazing progress bro

Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomdoug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice progress for realz! But 5 years and only 10 kg?! I don't know about your training or diet, but seems like you could have packed on a lot more. I my self put on just about 20 kg of an almost lean gain in almost 2 years (17 - 19 yrs old), and I was probably a little bit bigger than you when you started out. Nevertheless, GJ, nice motivation!
    #harder

Instagram - Danmadsn (New!)
    http://instagram.com/danmadsn
    "Student from Denmark, 19 yrs old, posting pictures from my time in the US Mainly pictures from my workouts & daily life"

Originally Posted by Boomdoug View Post
    Nice progress for realz! But 5 years and only 10 kg?! I don't know about your training or diet, but seems like you could have packed on a lot more. I my self put on just about 20 kg of an almost lean gain in almost 2 years (17 - 19 yrs old), and I was probably a little bit bigger than you when you started out. Nevertheless, GJ, nice motivation!
    i have a fast metabolism...too fast i eat 4000kcal/day and i gain 1 kg of lean mass in a year. this year if i reach 85 kg durin mass i will behappy....

Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jderavian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could have made a lot more gains if you actually bulked

Originally Posted by Jderavian View Post
    You could have made a lot more gains if you actually bulked
    now my weight is 84 kg

Originally Posted by aesthetics4444 View Post
    amazing progress bro
    thank you!

i gained 0.5 kg

sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sonnydfrizzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Upper back looks good.... But you need to deadline brah. That is definitely the missing link
    Been playing with shafts and balls since '75.

lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice man
    https://www.instagram.com/mittapowa/

follow my progess ;)

KyleMac5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice man!

Originally Posted by KyleMac5 View Post
    nice man!
    thank you guys