Thread: La fit expo :)

SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10)

La fit expo :)

i washed my hands next to kai greene in the restroom, pretty star strucking, talked to him for a good minute.
    waited in the booth line damn near 2.5 hours to get a picture with him. we got to him around closing time everyone was pushing and **** thinking he'd leave, thats why the pics are blurry when he seen me he was like "hey you finally made it huh?" i said finally as we both laugh.
    he is such an awesome and amazing guy stays true to his fans. when it was 5pm they turned off the lights so he told everyone who was still in line to meet him outside.
    great man.

first pic is when we were laughing.

also met dana linn bailey, i took one of the last pictures with her at closing time. instead of her saying no more pictures its over already or I'm tired as hell, she still let me get the last pic and few words. awesome

i also seen jay cutler, phill heath, ronnie coleman, kali muscle, chris jones, ufc fighters tito ortiz and rampage, and some big strong mother****ers
    great experience.

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was there Saturday. Packed AF but it was an amazing experience. I got a photo with Ogus.

I got like 100g worth of protein from free samples and free quest bars and other protein bars being given away. Hnnngggg cinnamon swirl.

Wtf was that Zumba sht going on in the front. Pissed me off cuz of how unnecessary it was.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AlacrityH View Post
    I was there Saturday. Packed AF but it was an amazing experience. I got a photo with Ogus.

I got like 100g worth of protein from free samples and free quest bars and other protein bars being given away. Hnnngggg cinnamon swirl.

Wtf was that Zumba sht going on in the front. Pissed me off cuz of how unnecessary it was.

yup all that free protein and pre workout lol

and lol bitches love zumba haha

Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice man, seems like a good experience, hopefully ill go to a meet like this in the future aswell
    Starting Stats

Squat: 60kg x 1 (27 November 2013)
    Bench: 60kg x 6 (July 2013)
    Deadlift:75kg x 5 (March 14 2014)

Current Stats
    Squat: 122.5kg x 4
    Bench: 85kg x 3 (PB)
    Deadlift:150kg x 5

Greek Crew
    Liverpool FC YNWA Crew - JFT96

Unlimited Motivation hunterpauley's Avatar
    hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50) hunterpauley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im jelly man...Nice!
    "Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is."

Nutrition + Lifting Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161736303

Instagram: hunter_pauley

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was there sat and half of Sunday, good times. Was asked to work security at the Grammys and just shrugged it off because my flight was too early to stay. Didn't dawn on me till I got home the opportunity I potentially turned down. Could have been cool.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wish I could of gone, but I'm from New England.

Thats awesome meeting Kai Greene, im jelly

What was like seeing Jay,Phil,Ronnie,Kali in person? I've never seen a legit bodybuilder IRL. Are they bigger or smaller than you thought?