Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 2987
    Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WuchiCasey View Post
    Ive known about fluff for some time and I would like to try this goodness out. I have a hand held mixer, cellucor molten chocolate whey, and diet Mountain Dew or sodastream soda. I also have xanthan gum, advice on the fluff?
    From my understanding which isnt alot lol, but I have been reading up in the fluff thread in the nutrition section. Try to follow 20/21g protein, 5-6g xanthan gum as base then add small amount of diet soda from 10 ounces of soda to get thing mixing with mixer. Slowly add in the rest of soda while you mix everything for 10-15min. I read that adding shaved ice helps whey protein fluff better but whey doesn't fluff as well as Optimal nutrition casein protein. Don't know why lol. Though Whey tends to give more sludge if you are using soda. You can use skimmed milk but that will add calories. With just protein you can make a fluff thats filling with only 60-80 calories depending on your brand.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    From my understanding which isnt alot lol, but I have been reading up in the fluff thread in the nutrition section. Try to follow 20/21g protein, 5-6g xanthan gum as base then add small amount of diet soda from 10 ounces of soda to get thing mixing with mixer. Slowly add in the rest of soda while you mix everything for 10-15min. I read that adding shaved ice helps whey protein fluff better but whey doesn't fluff as well as Optimal nutrition casein protein. Don't know why lol. Though Whey tends to give more sludge if you are using soda. You can use skimmed milk but that will add calories. With just protein you can make a fluff thats filling with only 60-80 calories depending on your brand.
    Doesnt that 6g xanthan gum give you horrid gas? Aproximately how much skimmed milk would you say to add? a cup?

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesnt that 6g xanthan gum give you horrid gas? Aproximately how much skimmed milk would you say to add? a cup?
    Well fluff is air and your filling your stomach with air so your gonna have gas if you want fluff. Though not sure if its because of xanthan gum. If you use skimmed milk would use 1 cup which is about 240grams or milliliters. Seen in video on youtube 1 cup. I tried 1 cup earlier today but just added more calories to recipe when you can go with diet soda and fill it just as much with air from the carbonation of the soda.

MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sooo I am not doing well with just going and doing cardio. Lifted for half an hour then did half an hour of sprints. Did not feel like finishing them (or starting them) but I toughed it out. Rah rah. Haha

Came home and made the most awesome taco salad ever. Omg. It was heaven.
    MPF: starbucksbuzz (food diary)
    Fitocracy: MEWooding (training logs)

Originally Posted by MEwooding View Post
    Sooo I am not doing well with just going and doing cardio. Lifted for half an hour then did half an hour of sprints. Did not feel like finishing them (or starting them) but I toughed it out. Rah rah. Haha

Came home and made the most awesome taco salad ever. Omg. It was heaven.
    Way to go! Mind over body ... or mind over feels? lol. Make some fluff. xD

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did chin ups and bicep curls for assistance work on Over Head Press day, good lawd. My arms are stuck in a boomerang position. So painful to straighten them out lol. Bicep DOMs of peace. Had such an amazing pump during that workout though. Felt like my forearms, biceps, and shoulder muscle were going to burst through my skin.

WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well fluff is air and your filling your stomach with air so your gonna have gas if you want fluff. Though not sure if its because of xanthan gum. If you use skimmed milk would use 1 cup which is about 240grams or milliliters. Seen in video on youtube 1 cup. I tried 1 cup earlier today but just added more calories to recipe when you can go with diet soda and fill it just as much with air from the carbonation of the soda.
    Did I pass the fluff test?! It tasted like I needed to add more sweetner and I ended up eating 1/4 of this and called it quits.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Weigh-in day today, everyone! :)

weigh-in: 124 lbs.

i had intended to up my cardio the last few days but some projects got in the way. i'd like to lose a few more lbs in the next 10 to 20 days and my time for exercise will be limited so i'll need to be stricter with my diet.

lol, Kureransu.
    start where you are

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    229.0 this week.
    Trying to keep my motivation going. want to stop this yo-yo I am stuck on.
    @EmmittSmith22: Circumstances may force you to change your short-term goals. That doesn't mean you can't stay focused on your long-term goals.

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Used 21g whey frosty chocolate
    280g diet soda
    6g xanthan gum

total 80 calories - 1.5g fat - 4g carbs - 12.5g protein - 5g fiber

used hand mixer for 10-14min slowly adding in the soda to carbonate the fluff.
    Thanks, I was thinking like a whipped cream. The ingredients are totally different that I was thinking.
    @EmmittSmith22: Circumstances may force you to change your short-term goals. That doesn't mean you can't stay focused on your long-term goals.

Originally Posted by live4gs View Post
    Thanks, I was thinking like a whipped cream. The ingredients are totally different that I was thinking.
    It honestly did taste like a whipped cream. Sometimes it was hard to talk with a spoonful in my mouth.

Side note I am at 178 which I kind of expected since I cheated hardcore in the beginning of the week for two days as well as ate some fluff last night causing major bloatation.

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i had 1 and a half servings of shreaded wheat bran with two servings of skim milk a glass of water and a serving of walnuts for breakfast for a total of 640 calories and im so full. But i did find out i dont like plain walnuts. Im going to go back to pecans i like them.
    Last edited by stingray72; 03-23-2014 at 02:47 AM.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I cant remember how to get to the place to change my signature can someone tell me how to do that.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

Ready to lift mykids 24/7 Frontman44's Avatar
    Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good morning everyone,

I`m happy to say that I have good news on two fronts.

The first, I had the follow up with my Dr after the battery of tests she sent me for and I am healthy as a horse.

Second, I weighed in at 173.8 lbs this morning...down 2.2 lbs from last week. Officially down over 60 lbs now!
    "Success requires no apologies, failure permits no alibis"

Napoleon Hill.

Current Goal: 185 lbs by August 1st, 2019

Current Weight 207.6 lbs.

dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Finally started losing again, hit 175lb.
    Hebrews 12:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    weight: 210.2
    delta: 1.0
    Chicago Cubs & Bears
    Drunken Ping Pong Crew
    Misc CS:GO Crew

Phew feeling pretty good! Good morning guys and gals! Lost the water weight that my body had been holding onto this past 2 weeks. So pretty nice to see scale tip in the right direction based on my energy intake. Weigh in at 143 today gonna take pics to compare with myself as well since not really bloated lol. Pretty excited for coming days. My Optimal Nutrition Casein PBC and DC will be coming this Sunday along side some more Xanthan gum and a decent stand mixer with a nice large mixing bowl. Looking forward to making true fluff and posting pictures.
    Originally Posted by Frontman44 View Post
    Good morning everyone,

The first, I had the follow up with my Dr after the battery of tests she sent me for and I am healthy as a horse.

Second, I weighed in at 173.8 lbs this morning...down 2.2 lbs from last week. Officially down over 60 lbs now!
    Nice job dude! 60lb of fat is alot!

jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000)
    i need a mixer and some xan gum, those fluffs look amazing

been cheating a lot and have eaten a ton of sodium lately, no change no scale
    positive crew

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good morning everyone,

Awesome progress man!!!! Congrats

Phew feeling pretty good! Good morning guys and gals! Lost the water weight that my body had been holding onto this past 2 weeks. So pretty nice to see scale tip in the right direction based on my energy intake. Weigh in at 143 today gonna take pics to compare with myself as well since not really bloated lol. Pretty excited for coming days. My Optimal Nutrition Casein PBC and DC will be coming this Sunday along side some more Xanthan gum and a decent stand mixer with a nice large mixing bowl. Looking forward to making true fluff and posting pictures.
    So I have figured it out. I was almost 2 of you when I started........Now that sounds freaky.......Good job though getting your gains this week....

Weigh in this morning was 252....puts me down over 25lbs now...still feeling like a beast.....that is all

Originally Posted by jayte View Post
    i need a mixer and some xan gum, those fluffs look amazing

been cheating a lot and have eaten a ton of sodium lately, no change no scale
    No more cheating! Spend 10$ on a hand mixer at least 250 watts and get that xanthan gum and have noncheat filling fluff! Fluff is the key to fighting obesity! Got this from protein fluff forum.

Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    So I have figured it out. I was almost 2 of you when I started........Now that sounds freaky.......Good job though getting your gains this week....

Weigh in this morning was 252....puts me down over 25lbs now...still feeling like a beast.....that is all
    That is freaky. Nice steady losses keep it up. Have you tried fluff?
    Lol I am jumping from Walden farm bandwagon to fluff bandwagon haha. Though still got my WF for giving my fluff more flavor!

Found this gif funny and describes most of us on a cut lol.

MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Holding steady at 124.4. Going to the gym once I put laundry in to just do sprints and stretching. That's it! No lifting! Haha. May actually stick to it cuz my ass is killing me from doing Bulgarian split squats last night. (Super setted them with normal squats)
    MPF: starbucksbuzz (food diary)
    Fitocracy: MEWooding (training logs)

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No more cheating! Spend 10$ on a hand mixer at least 250 watts and get that xanthan gum and have noncheat filling fluff! Fluff is the key to fighting obesity! Got this from protein fluff forum.

That is freaky. Nice steady losses keep it up. Have you tried fluff?
    Lol I am jumping from Walden farm bandwagon to fluff bandwagon haha. Though still got my WF for giving my fluff more flavor!

Found this gif funny and describes most of us on a cut lol.
    I've made fluff yes.........didnt care for the taste....although Im sure i will try again.....i want to do it with vanilla whey and diet orange soda......like a dreamsicle flavor lol

joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've lost 4" off my belly in the last 10 weeks from a solid deficit and 4-5 days every week of weight training. I play basketball once a week in a mens league but I've decided to add in more cardio to start shredding more weight faster before summer.

Went to the school and got in a quick mile today with the weather being nicer. An 8:30 mile felt pretty good considering its been a couple years since i've run. Im around 20-25% BF so I feel pretty good about it.
    Funniest Crew

lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did I pass the fluff test?! It tasted like I needed to add more sweetner and I ended up eating 1/4 of this and called it quits.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Y8RSjJq.jpg[IMG]
    You'll get better at it. I've failed horribly with whey but casein... casein fluffs uncontrollably.

scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scohen158 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    194.6 gain of .6 lbs however went out to dinner last Saturday and was not good planned and carried into Sunday a little. Loss will happen next week.
    Rebooted 2/24/2015: 286 lbs

Started at 317 lbs in Feb 2012 Ended 172.2 in October 2013.

^Former 300+lb Crew^

dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Finally hit 175. Slow going this year although I was only at 173 by this date last year.
    Hebrews 12:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today's weight is 203.6 lbs. No loss or gain for two weeks.

Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    25 lbs is a damn good milestone! Good work.

BTW' I might have to steal that dreamsicle fluff idea of yours. Sounds like it would be awesome.

Napoleon Hill.

Nice job dude! 60lb of fat is alot!
    Thanks. I need to take an updated pic and post a before/after comparison. Its still difficult for me to believe I let myself get as big as I did.

Napoleon Hill.

25 lbs is a damn good milestone! Good work.

BTW' I might have to steal that dreamsicle fluff idea of yours. Sounds like it would be awesome.
    Thanks very much. Especially coming from someone who has made great gains errr losses. I ate horribly today but still in deficit. I didn't need a cheat but figured I'd give my taste buds a lil sampling. Tomorrow is back at it.

I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow so gonna pick up some and maybe give it a whirl. When I tried with the vanilla casein I used sprite zero and the taste was blah lol.

I also tried the frosting creations packets that get talked about. Didnt care for that lol. Weird after taste.