Page 46 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2987
    Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    Meh pretty sad with myself today. Went to Gym was leg day and after doing 7 sets of squating just with 135lb to work on getting real deep squat with 10 reps. I think I just ran out of energy by the 7th set got to only 6 reps . Only did 4 sets on leg extension and leg curl machines. Then did 5 sets of calve raises on leg press machine with some deep leg presses. Then did on the seated leg press machine sorta deep presses almost as deep as squat past 45 degrees for 4 sets with light weight.

After that I just left instead of doing my usually ab workout of 3-4 exercises done as a super-set. Hopefully didn't miss out on any possible gains I could have pushed my body to gain. I just felt mentally weak today in no other words to describe it. Maybe should make a new playlist to listen to at the Gym.

-sigh-
    It definitely happens...although a bad day at the gym is better than a good day ummm on the couch? Yeah that sounds good LOL..brush it off, tomorrow is definitely a new day.

Funny you mention the playlist, I just did that last night as I got tired of skipping songs I was sick of...

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    It definitely happens...although a bad day at the gym is better than a good day ummm on the couch? Yeah that sounds good LOL..brush it off, tomorrow is definitely a new day.

Funny you mention the playlist, I just did that last night as I got tired of skipping songs I was sick of...
    For some reason this came off as profound to me! Hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing for my sig lol.

superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post

we just learned from Barbrox and Nitro that MissLadyJ won best overall transformation in the ProMera contest!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1208538691
    Meant to say CONGRATS and great job to MissLadyJ - Sending belated congrats now!!!

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    For some reason this came off as profound to me! Hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing for my sig lol.
    No problem haha, glad it works for someone

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    I'm using it for my sig now, too!
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is why I like using the IIFYM approach; made these last night and woke up lighter than I have been in a while:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nulllogik again."

Don't think I'm going to forget this...... I'll be back for you. -Ammex

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks for the wise words, truly. Really great way of thinking. Though I wont let myself slack when I do go to the Gym. If I fall into that mentality of the glass half full instead of full I think it would justify glass one third full then one fourth. I got to push myself to doing all I can when I can. Though that is just me considering I am going to gym everyday, but it is better to go to the gym and do the all the exercises I plan rather than skipping some and maybe ease up on intensity if I feel drained.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tonight's lazy-ass dinner:

canned chicken seared in olive oil & thrown on a wheat wrap with some cheese & hot sauce.
    I think i'll get up at 5 am again & do back & biceps.

Hoping my legs are good by sat.
    Going tubing with the kids & walking up that hill close to a leg day is goddamn brutal. LOL!

dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Asguroth;1208750021]For me personally I think meats are just more filling. Theres a store near me they usually have chicken breast skinless and boneless on sale $1.80 a pound. I usually get stock up on them and it lasts a while. Though yeah I just gotta have me some meat nom nom nom nom. Though protein and carbs are both 4 calories, but with protein gotta chew more so by the time your done with your meal you feel full because your stomach sends its message to your brain that its full compared to eating cake. Cake also has fats which are 9 calories per gram so if you are cutting that takes a big chunk of your calories compared to 4 calories per 1 gram.

Bleh chicken thighs. When I hear chicken thighs I imagine the boiled chicken thighs my dad used to cook that he scarred me for life with lol.
    My dad couldn't cook for chit.

Watch out on the chicken breast or any chicken meat-I found I was losing a lot of weight due to the amount of solution injected. One brand had 15% vs 8% from another. I could no believe how much water was in the bag after defrosting. Either way 1.80 Is a good price.
    Hebrews 12:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks, MEwooding!

Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    Thats really impressive. You put on good 10 lb of muscle it seems and even lost some fat. Your stomach for sure is flatter with more definition. Think your waist looks smaller as well but hard to tell for sure since its one picture. Great progress nonetheless. I am sure your lifts are alot better as well. If you lose a couple more pounds I think you can try out for modeling :P and be better than Kim Kardashian.
    i wish! :P the picture on the right is the current one. i've definitely added a bit of muscle but i'm not sure how much, and it looks like my arms are a bit leaner when i look at other pics. when this bloating subsides i'll take better ones.

how are things with your diet?

Originally Posted by Nulllogik View Post
    This is why I like using the IIFYM approach; made these last night and woke up lighter than I have been in a while:

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2lb04mq.jpg[/ IMG]
    that looks so joocy! i decided i wanted a burger last night since i hadn't had one in a looong time, but i ended up getting southern comfort food. cornbread, collared greens, bbq brisket and sweet potatoes. i did end up packing quite a bit to go.

i’ve got all over body doms from shoveling snow for a few hours.
    start where you are

MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Decided to make my very own meal replacement shake tonight for dinner. Ended up not having eaten til late, and not feeling like cooking or eating anything else. It's pretty high in cals but since it was dinner I can afford it.

Chocolate peanut butter yummy ness.
    My macros are still not bad, ate more protein than carbs today! Haha. Hope I'm not screwing myself somehow by getting as much fat as I do though.
    MPF: starbucksbuzz (food diary)
    Fitocracy: MEWooding (training logs)

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dwing View Post
    Watch out on the chicken breast or any chicken meat-I found I was losing a lot of weight due to the amount of solution injected. One brand had 15% vs 8% from another. I could no believe how much water was in the bag after defrosting. Either way 1.80 Is a good price.
    I usually cook my chicken breast in water one time then recook it again with seasonings. I weight it before I cook it a 2nd time as it is then use www.fatsecret.com to get the nutritional value of cooked chicken breast. I kept doing that and seemed pretty accurate. When I was losing weight was averaging about 2lb a week of fat lost in the course of 5months which was on track with my calories. As long as you stay consistent with track its all good.

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post

i wish! :P the picture on the right is the current one. i've definitely added a bit of muscle but i'm not sure how much, and it looks like my arms are a bit leaner when i look at other pics. when this bloating subsides i'll take better ones.

how are things with your diet?

Yeah I was talking about the picture on the right. You are more toned because you put muscle on and even lost weight.

Currently stopped cutting after reached my lowest of 140.0 though I think my scale might have lied a bit but I dont know. That day I weighed myself I had to check like 15 times and I was pretty carb depleted and water depleted.

Currently I am bulking at 3000 calories. Which I HOPE is 250 above my maintenance considering I am going to the GYM each day 1-2hrs. Weighed in at 147.5 today which is 0.5 less then what I weighed in on saturday last week. Though tracking calories and keeping a tight hold on what I take and eating based on my macro needs whats in the fridge :>.

MMMM. That looks good. What is it? Macros? :> Tell tell.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weight went up to 151lbs after ending promera contest (I swear, I've eaten 10 packages of pop tarts in the course of a week ), haven't been counting, have ate out a couple times, and weight is now down to 149lbs. Hell yea! Metabolism has definitely increased. So happy that I cut the fat and started lifting heavy. Now I can eat like I want to

Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 18: Cardio Recovery
    Calories Burnt on Timex HRM: 451

Perfect timing for the Cardio Recovery workout. I felt like I've really done well Monday thru Wednesday, but I'm sore in a few spots from the workouts. I was glad for more of a yoga/stretch workout today. Tomorrow is the Cardio Power & Resistance which is the one I like the least.
    Feb 1st: 221.0 lbs
    Mar 1st: 218.6 lbs
    Apr 1st:
    May 1st:

Insanity Workout Daily Updates:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159946831

Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's a Krispy Kreme donut, 2 pieces of bacon, a slice of pepper jack cheese, and ~3-4 ounces of 90/10 hamburger.

About 600 calories.

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WuchiCasey View Post
    Yeah man I read thru all your thread awhile back. Great job! Do you think you lost any muscle doing this?
    It's inevitable but it was not noticeable if that's what you mean. My strength hardly diminished. Str to weight ratio was MUCH better and endurance was the best I've ever had.

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's a Krispy Kreme donut, 2 pieces of bacon, a slice of pepper jack cheese, and ~3-4 ounces of 90/10 hamburger.

About 600 calories.
    I thought that is what it looked like. Still need to try one. Looks amazing.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

About 600 calories.
    Krispy Kreme closed down here.
    I don't know how they failed to make money.

superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    They closed here too. It was several years ago. I assumed it had something to do with the rising popularity of low-carb fad diets at the time, but could just be a coincidence.

Anyway, dang that burger in the picture looks good!!

PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerMove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Destroyed my knee yesterday, it's swelled and filled with fluid which sucks but the rest of my week has been great and I finally managed to go the gym a full 3 times this week.

I will be starting some sort of lifting program next week, I'm really looking forward to getting some strength in my chest as it is slightly embarrassing sometimes when I have to roll of shame a moderate-low weight.
    Feb 1st- 161lbs

No Krispy Kreme here either but Walmart has some good glazed donuts. I could totally make one of those. Mmmhmm.

Originally Posted by Striation View Post
    No Krispy Kreme here either but Walmart has some good glazed donuts. I could totally make one of those. Mmmhmm.
    DO IT!

Make sure you use enough bacon, the saltyness balances out the extra sweetness from the donut!
    And they arent that much worse than regular burgers. Donuts are just a little higher in calories than hamburger buns...

On a side note, after that and pizza last night, I woke up at 190.6 this morning. May break below 190 for my weigh in tomorrow!

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    - Constant "everybody is obese" statements on television and throughout the internet.
    - Gigantic boom in sales for athletic/gym clothing over the past few years.
    - The rise of low-carb diets through main stream media.

Those facts do not bode well for a restaurant that relies on selling high sugar, high carb and high calorie food items. The Krispy Kreme near my apartment complex closed down as well. It was only there for about one year before closing up shop.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh! The quest bars that were ordered a few days ago arrived at my door yesterday. All I can say is yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! In regards to all natural protein bars, the taste is above all else I've tried. Definitely something I'll make a monthly thing out of. Getting 2-12 bar boxes of quest bars for $41.00 a month. Not too shabby!

Current flavors that I have:

- Vanilla Almond Crunch
    - Chocolate Brownie
    - Double Chocolate Crunch
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

Originally Posted by morrikj777 View Post
    Oh! The quest bars that were ordered a few days ago arrived at my door yesterday. All I can say is yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! In regards to all natural protein bars, the taste is above all else I've tried. Definitely something I'll make a monthly thing out of. Getting 2-12 bar boxes of quest bars for $41.00 a month. Not too shabby!

Current flavors that I have:

- Vanilla Almond Crunch
    - Chocolate Brownie
    - Double Chocolate Crunch
    Just looked at those Quest bars...thats a lot of fiber in 1 bar....haha......interesting though the low carb content if you dont look at the fiber though......hmmm

Just looked at those Quest bars...thats a lot of fiber in 1 bar....haha......interesting though the low carb content if you dont look at the fiber though......hmmm
    Yeah, low net carbs. That would work for me if my intake was lower carb, but not really. They're more for waking up, grabbing something quick and then eat when arriving at work kind of food for me. Yup, can tear up the gym, but lazy as all heck when it comes to making meals.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

Registered User warriordefense0's Avatar
    warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warriordefense0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep up the good work everyone!
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083031&pagenumber=

DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So my mood has gone to chit. I've been feeling down at least twice as much as I've been feeling up and have been having horrible dreams. I'm wondering if I am doing myself a disservice by insisting on losing this weight very slowly and if I might be better served melting it asap until I hit like 320 or something. I'm just not sure.

I also realised that, in theory, when I have reclaimed my life I can do things I never really considered like become a police officer or join the army. Now, I don't want to do these things but it is nice to think I could choose to.

I hope everyone is having a better time of it than I am at the moment. I remain determined one way or another that this will be "the time" as if I don't make it this time I severely doubt I ever will.

Hopefully, we're all gonna make it (brah[s]).
    --52 books in 52 weeks crew --

Currently completed: 2/52

Originally Posted by superhappy View Post
    They closed here too. It was several years ago. I assumed it had something to do with the rising popularity of low-carb fad diets at the time, but could just be a coincidence.

Anyway, dang that burger in the picture looks good!!
    We have Paula's donuts now.

Seems to be the go-to place in the burbs for people at work.

Yes, that is a donut with bacon on it.
    A new kind of evil.

Originally Posted by DystopianConan View Post
    So my mood has gone to chit. I've been feeling down at least twice as much as I've been feeling up and have been having horrible dreams. I'm wondering if I am doing myself a disservice by insisting on losing this weight very slowly and if I might be better served melting it asap until I hit like 320 or something. I'm just not sure.

I also realised that, in theory, when I have reclaimed my life I can do things I never really considered like become a police officer or join the army. Now, I don't want to do these things but it is nice to think I could choose to.

I hope everyone is having a better time of it than I am at the moment. I remain determined one way or another that this will be "the time" as if I don't make it this time I severely doubt I ever will.

Hopefully, we're all gonna make it (brah[s]).
    It will get better. Once you're over the initial starting phase of losing weight, eating better and working out consistently SHOCK then it will become more routine and you won't think twice about what you've decided to change in your life (for the better).

Keep at it. Oh and the dreams? Yeah, that's a by-product of living healthier. Not sure why it happens, but it's been happening to me the past few weeks. Vivid as heck dreams that I can remember throughout the entire day. They're not bad dreams, more like "I want to know what's going to happen next kind of dream." Those kind of dreams cause me to wake up later than normal. Hah!
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^