Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2987
    cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    224 today. Almost 2 months in and I just hit my 1 month goal ><

Gotta hit it hard if I want to get down to 210 by the end of May.
    Former nearly-300-lb club.

There is life, and there is death, and the difference between either one is one single breath.

WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I majorly dun goofed. To all those who use myfitnespal to track calories, make sure you manually add up your macros to the correct cals to find how much you have left. example it says I have 565 calories left, however I have already ate 134 protein-71 fats- and 119 carbs. It says Totals: 1535, however when I multiply the prot/carbs by 4 and the fats by 9 I come up with 1651. I went back 4-5 days and realized Ive been consuming well over 150+ cals worth of food going by the "remaining calories"

Edit: Another misshap Ive found well two. The quest bar calories It said 170 cals- well its more like 230 calories (I guess certain fiber content is counted as 0 calories). Also the air popped popcorn that I was using isnt 120 calories, its more so 145 calories. I guess the fiber content throws it off.

Edited after editing: I read a thread on about this and a few guys mentioned to no longer track carbs, and just track the protein mins/fat minimum and total cals. Be consistent with that
    Last edited by WuchiCasey; 03-23-2014 at 08:04 PM.

jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WuchiCasey View Post
    I majorly dun goofed. To all those who use myfitnespal to track calories, make sure you manually add up your macros to the correct cals to find how much you have left. example it says I have 565 calories left, however I have already ate 134 protein-71 fats- and 119 carbs. It says Totals: 1535, however when I multiply the prot/carbs by 4 and the fats by 9 I come up with 1651. I went back 4-5 days and realized Ive been consuming well over 150+ cals worth of food going by the "remaining calories"
    maybe not major goof but good to know thx amigo

edit: finding the right entry in mfp is really time consuming sometimes
    positive crew

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OK, new week!!!! Time to change things up....cutting my carbs to 100g and cals. to 1500. Also, need a change of workout, something to include my son. We're spending to much time in the gym, with 2 different workout/and spotting each other. Thinking of trying the "brute force workout", similar to "All Pro". Well, coffee down, sun coming up, time for a cardio/walk.....
    Mike

The fresh prince of dairy chemo29's Avatar
    chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nottoway View Post
    OK, new week!!!! Time to change things up....cutting my carbs to 100g and cals. to 1500. Also, need a change of workout, something to include my son. We're spending to much time in the gym, with 2 different workout/and spotting each other. Thinking of trying the "brute force workout", similar to "All Pro". Well, coffee down, sun coming up, time for a cardio/walk.....
    1500cals at 6', 247lbs, risky business my friend
    It should never be forgotten that long term health goals are infinite times better than minute fat loss.

According to my rough calculation, your BMR is around 2000cal. Eating 500cal under your basal metabolism is what I would consider malnourishment
    ᕙ(´• ͜ʖ •`)ᕗ

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WuchiCasey View Post

Edit: Another misshap Ive found well two. The quest bar calories It said 170 cals- well its more like 230 calories (I guess certain fiber content is counted as 0 calories). Also the air popped popcorn that I was using isnt 120 calories, its more so 145 calories. I guess the fiber content throws it off.

Edited after editing: I read a thread on about this and a few guys mentioned to no longer track carbs, and just track the protein mins/fat minimum and total cals. Be consistent with that
    I subtract the fiber from my total carb count. The problem is that the labels don't break down the fiber into soluble and insoluble... but most of the insoluble is not fermented, & the fatty acids from fermentation of the soluble have barely any caloric value (1.5 to 2.5 calories per gram) anyway.

superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey LF friends! I haven't checked in much this week. Have read along a bit in my free time though.

Full-body workout was awesome yesterday. 
    For my accomplishment, I achieved a new high on one of my arch-nemesis exercises: Side plank. 45 seconds x3. Woohoo! 

Keep up the good work everyone. Go get your goals!!

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thought I'd be done cutting. Going for another week or 2.. I can't lose that last 5 and it's driving me crazy.

I did however take a much needed break of 3 days... ate around 3,000 a day each day. I still lifted though on those days
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good morning folks! Today is cold T_T. Why must mother nature tease us with bit of warm weather then throw cold weather at us!? I was really looking foward to lighter clothes for this week.

Anyway! Yesterday my fluff stuff came! My ON Casein Peanut butter chocolate came with my new stand mixer. Gotta love amazon prime! Oh man just want to say Peanut butter chocolate protein smells divine!

Made like 4 fluffs yesterday because it was so magical seeing something start out from being so small to large and fluffy and smooth and thick! Just wish I had some PB2 powder to give it a stronger peanut butter taste. My dad also really likes the fluff and my brothers as well. Will be awesome to fill them up with fluff and watch them lose weight because one bowl of fluff with just protein made from diet soda is freaken 72 calories if you use 20g casein. Like 72 for the filling effect! Yesterday I almost was gonna eat 800 calories because I ate 2 bowl of fluff and felt full. I had to force myself to wait a bit and cook a nice large meal for myself and shove it down lol.

Originally Posted by cmrock207 View Post
    224 today. Almost 2 months in and I just hit my 1 month goal ><

Gotta hit it hard if I want to get down to 210 by the end of May.
    Nice job! Just stay at it and you will get there.

Originally Posted by igglesphan View Post
    I subtract the fiber from my total carb count. The problem is that the labels don't break down the fiber into soluble and insoluble... but most of the insoluble is not fermented, & the fatty acids from fermentation of the soluble have barely any caloric value (1.5 to 2.5 calories per gram) anyway.
    Yeah! Totally agree ! Our bodies don't break down insoluble fibers. Didn't know about the fact that soluble hae barely any caloric value. Thanks for that will check up on it. Though yeah great advice to people who might panic over adding up macros. Sometimes just got to accept the label.

For example quest bars. Mostly the carbs they have are insoluble fiber so they end up with low calorie count relative to a high carb count.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chemo29 View Post
    It should never be forgotten that long term health goals are infinite times better than minute fat loss.

According to my rough calculation, your BMR is around 2000cal. Eating 500cal under your basal metabolism is what I would consider malnourishment

Yeah... That sounds like about what I'm eating. and I'm losing. and I weigh 124 give or take atm. Be careful!!
    Last edited by MEwooding; 03-24-2014 at 07:43 AM.
    MPF: starbucksbuzz (food diary)
    Fitocracy: MEWooding (training logs)

Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chemo29 View Post

I definitely agree with this, you should probably be eating more, I know when I was around 250lb I was eating 2200-2300ish calories per day and still loosing roughly 2lbs per week.

CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm taking a bit of a diet break this week. I ate out a bunch this weekend (bloat of peace), and I'm going to Vegas Tuesday night (5 day climbing trip to red rocks). Won't have a food scale on the trip so I'll just play it by feel. My partner and I are planning some long days in the mountains, so I'll need some extra calories. In any case, I feel like I'll still lose or maintain my weight loss with all the physical activity I'll be doing.

WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I came to conclusion is track my fats/protein and my total cals. Carbs there really is no limit for me.

side note- I put on my body media fit to do a little experiment again. i havent worn this thing for over 5 months. Im going to use it for a month to calculate my tdee and compare how much I was eating daily and compare it to how much weight I lost in the month. Going to test the accuracy of it on me

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nooooooo!!! We lost the first page.......*CLEAR.........DR WE ARE LOSING HER.........

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    Nooooooo!!! We lost the first page.......*CLEAR.........DR WE ARE LOSING HER.........
    Drama queen

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ugh. Finished watching The Wolf of wallstreet. Didn't like the movie pretty much skimmed through it. Not gonna spoil anything but meh not one of the best roles of Leonardo. Guess thats why he didn't win an oscar because of this movie. -_-. He is a great actor but meh.

Anyway leg wasn't feeling that great and lower back kinda hurts so just stretching today and enjoying the warmth of my house.

Made some protein fluff in morning and damn filled me up half way through. Ate the rest of what was left of the fluff in period of 1 hour. Really filling and was delicious. Used my ON Casein chocolate peanut butter. Then drizzled Walden farm carmel syrup. Mmmm was delicious if only I would bake a cake and eat the fluff with it.... damn that would be the most epic desert meal ever. Ughhhhhhhhhh thinking about it makes me want to do it ! Might even try make my own cake from scratch like that youtuber.

Overall things are good. Sleeping better and just taking it easy and keeping track of my macros. Dad is now comstantly walking around the house really proud of him. I don't have to tell him to get up and go outside he is the one who suggest going out for walks. I have noticed he is standing up straighter while walking and walking more properly compared to start of the month. Another thing I am happy about this month I notice slight fat loss in my face/neck area. Really liked that change since I can see my jaw line muscles more.

Though really! praise fluff for it forever changes dieting and general eating!

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea, my metabolism is so slow, its a rotating 12 hr. shift work and sitting 9 hrs of that thing. When I eat 2K, I just don't lose weight. At 1800, I may lose 1 lbs a week or so. It seems I lose more by dropping to 1500/day for a week or 2, then back to 1800 for a month. I eat very clean and simple, my cal. count may be off by 100 or so. Today I've eaten 3 egg white, protein shake, 4 oz of steak and 1 cup of string beans. Tonight I'll have a chicken breast and string beans, 1 cup of raw carrots. Then a apple and protein shake before bed... About the same everyday...About the only thing I've cut out is 1/4 c of steel cut oats... what you guys think????
    Mike

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nottoway View Post
    Yea, my metabolism is so slow, its a rotating 12 hr. shift work and sitting 9 hrs of that thing. When I eat 2K, I just don't lose weight. At 1800, I may lose 1 lbs a week or so. It seems I lose more by dropping to 1500/day for a week or 2, then back to 1800 for a month. I eat very clean and simple, my cal. count may be off by 100 or so. Today I've eaten 3 egg white, protein shake, 4 oz of steak and 1 cup of string beans. Tonight I'll have a chicken breast and string beans, 1 cup of raw carrots. Then a apple and protein shake before bed... About the same everyday...About the only thing I've cut out is 1/4 c of steel cut oats... what you guys think????
    2 protein shakes per day... how many calories are in those two shakes?

My suggestion would be to ditch the shakes and replace them with protein dense solid food that will actually fill you up... chew your protein

2 protein shakes per day... how many calories are in those two shakes?

My suggestion would be to ditch the shakes and replace them with protein dense solid food that will actually fill you up... chew your protein
    I mix them with water, so by Dymatize Elite XL label 130 per shake... OK, add in one banana with the morning shake...
    Mike

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How long have you been dieting? Because you should be losing more than one pound a week at 1800 calories. I can eat 1900 calories and do almost no activity all day and not gain any weight with hardly any muscle in my legs because of my disability and I only weigh 137 pounds and im a guy as well. You have more than 100 pounds on me.
    Last edited by stingray72; 03-24-2014 at 01:53 PM.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    By the way wish me a happy b day guys and gals. Today I turned 42.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

Originally Posted by stingray72 View Post
    Happy Bday Bro!!!! I'm hitting 47 Tuesday, that's right April Fools day... April 24 will be 1 year...
    Mike

Wow congrats on one more year! Happy birthday. Enjoy yourself but not to much!

Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    Wow congrats on one more year! Happy birthday. Enjoy yourself but not to much!
    I gave up drinking for the most part because I dont like it except for the occasional margarita so no chance of that but thanks.

Ive been in a small deficit since coming home from the hospital because even though i really like how my sides look now i want them trimmer. So I decided im going to drop 5 more pounds of fat and see how I look there and then take a break and lift at maintenance for a while and then drop some more fat if needed. I figured im close to where i want to be now so i might as well finish that goal and work on building muscle exclusively after that. Iim not sure how close my 20% body fat estimation actually is so thats why im unsure how far ill need to go. If i take some pictures would you guys give me an educated guess on my body fat percentage? Keep in mind though that i lost 55 pounds on my bench press because of this toxic medicine crap over about 3 months.
    Last edited by stingray72; 03-24-2014 at 04:32 PM.

superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy birthday, Stingray!

Thanks for the b day wishes nottoway and super happy much appreciated.

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    Drama queen
    Sure, wait till I am gone huh....LOL

MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Happy birthday stingray!

Just got back from the gym a bit ago. Spent a little too long and it pissed off hubs because he got out early. I was like I don't work out on our day off together or the night when you have the day off, I can't keep taking random rest days. . I am staying up with him to watch a movie anyways. I didn't feel like I did that much :/ I supersetted front squats and lunges, did a few sets of dumbbell shoulder press and then did 30 min of sprints. My shoulder is acting up a little, have the heating pack on it now. I just hate trying to baby it so much. Good workout though, I stretched after sprints and tanned. ^_^
    MPF: starbucksbuzz (food diary)
    Fitocracy: MEWooding (training logs)

corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good job. How did your diet change doing this lean bulk? Did you just add more quality foods with the extra calories you were consuming on your lean bulk?
    Thank you! I don't changed the food, I eat the same normal/traditional home food as before. I consume ca. 3200 clories / day since mid. november 2013, when I was 79,6 kg (175,5 lbs). I take no supplements at all. Train only 20 mins / day.

This is 4 month difference. (Only 41 hours of training!)

Attached Images
    My transformation video from FAT to ATHLETIC in 5 months (150 days): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9CLvbh8sus

-in 14th april 2013 I was 207,2 lbs and only with diet I went to 195,1 lbs in 2 months
    -5 years long no sport at all! I started training again in 14th june 2013
    -20-25 min full body home training almost every day (ca. 11 hrs / month)
    -using only 2 dumbbells (~19 lbs each)
    -Normal food! Without any supplements, steroids, fatburners etc. I'm full natural.