Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
    Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I snacked a little more than I should've yesterday, and I'm stuck at the same weight I was yesterday. I'm going to try to maintain more of a deficit today to catch up! According to Scooby's calculator, my target calories for the day are 2487, that seems a little high, but I probably met that or slightly exceeded it yesterday.
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

potential and credentials modpeach's Avatar
    modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10) modpeach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by morrikj777 View Post
    During winter, I like to call Texas... Drunk Texas. The weather swings are so huge that's it's like watching a drunk person walk down the street swaying from left to right only to crash and fall over constantly.

It would be difficult for me to deal with that. I've been desert-ized by living in Phoenix for the past 13 or so years. Just hot and more hot, all the time.

Drunk Texas sounds about right. What are the depths of winter in Arizona like? A brisk 75? I can't imagine.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jayte View Post
    Maintaining strength seems really difficult. I was stronger around 195 lbs , 20 lbs down and my bench has dropped by the same amount. I am also only able to do say five pullups at a time when they should be easier with less weight.

Feels bad man

I did look at that video discussing bench technique and it definitely apples. .. I don't use chest enough. Will do some light sets today to try and work on it.

I think it might be time to get a trainer to show me how to actually do these exercises. Has a trainer been useful to you guys?

Apologies for not posting much but I am following closely!
    If you are losing strength then you might be cutting weight to fast. Are you averaging 1lb a week or more to lose? You might be cutting into you muscle mass... Are you meeting your protein macros for the day as well?

You dont need a trainer, most of them are full of ****. I had a trainer work with me for 30min for free and I knew he was full of BS.

The best teacher/trainer is internet and yourself. Youtube has lots of videos with proper form and great vids that give good pointers. If your not sure where to start maybe just start from the ground up. Check proper form on all your compound lifts. Make sure you perfect the deadlift and squat forms as well.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by modpeach View Post
    Drunk Texas sounds about right. What are the depths of winter in Arizona like? A brisk 75? I can't imagine.
    Only in early mornings is where the temperature might drop below 50F. However, it's usually between 55-75F. I always tell people, if you can survive the 9 months of Summer then the other 3 are worth it.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hit my legs hard the last two days (squats, sprints, deadlifts...) so tonight will be a rest night. Have some quality time planned playing borderlands 2 with mr. awesome. I'm kinda sore too. meh.

Off topic rant of the day:
    WHY do all the crazies always come out around the full moon? Also WHY do they all decide to call me between 12 and 1 when it's well known I'm on lunch? Getting 10 messages in an hour after keeping up all morning: Dislike.
    MPF: starbucksbuzz (food diary)
    Fitocracy: MEWooding (training logs)

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MEwooding View Post
    Have some quality time planned playing borderlands 2 with mr. awesome.
    RAMPAGE TIME, FILL THE RED BAR!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!

HEUAHAHOEUAHAHA MY PECS HAVE PECS!

Best 10 bucks I've spent on a DLC. Krieg rocks!
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000) captainquarters is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Will be 30 days into my cut on saturday. (I started a little earlier than Feb 1st.)

Only 1 bad day so far after a helluva holidays. Will post pics this weekend. Shoulders are already coming in nicely. Feels good seeing progress.

I cant wait to see what I look like on May 1st.

Hope everyone is doing well with their goals.

MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    RAMPAGE TIME, FILL THE RED BAR!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!

HEUAHAHOEUAHAHA MY PECS HAVE PECS!

Best 10 bucks I've spent on a DLC. Krieg rocks!
    Bahaha. We just started over playing the storyline with new characters. I'm axton this time and he's trying zero. (previously he's played axton and I was gunzerker and gaige. gaige has been my fav so far.) Pretty sure our v-day plans include playing the new DLC whatever it is. That's gamer love for you.

Bahaha. We just started over playing the storyline with new characters. I'm axton this time and he's trying zero. (previously he's played axton and I was gunzerker and gaige. gaige has been my fav so far.) Pretty sure our v-day plans include playing the new DLC whatever it is. That's gamer love for you.
    Sounds like a blast!

Gaige, yup, personal tank every time her action is off CD. I've seen some crazy stuff with anarchy stacks too. I'd recommend trying out Krieg if/when you can, he's a blast. Just love the buzzaxe rampages and mutating into a badass psycho.

I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A BADASS IS!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT! OPEN YOUR VEINS!
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

Sounds like a blast!

Gaige, yup, personal tank every time her action is off CD. I've seen some crazy stuff with anarchy stacks too. I'd recommend trying out Krieg if/when you can, he's a blast. Just love the buzzaxe rampages and mutating into a badass psycho.

I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A BADASS IS!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT! OPEN YOUR VEINS!
    I never got into anarchy - I don't like the whole "adds a million damage, takes away half a million accuracy" thing. Give me both dammit. :P However I looooove having a personal robot that attacks stuff. Win. I think chris tried Kreig when the new characters came out, I'll have to give him a try sometime too. So far I think Axton is the easiest I've ever played. I mean you can get added health and regen right off the bat, how can you go wrong with that? The turret it pretty awesome but I still like deathtrap better.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    spreadsheet updated!

oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oreo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    If you are losing strength then you might be cutting weight to fast. Are you averaging 1lb a week or more to lose? You might be cutting into you muscle mass... Are you meeting your protein macros for the day as well?

You dont need a trainer, most of them are full of ****. I had a trainer work with me for 30min for free and I knew he was full of BS.

The best teacher/trainer is internet and yourself. Youtube has lots of videos with proper form and great vids that give good pointers. If your not sure where to start maybe just start from the ground up. Check proper form on all your compound lifts. Make sure you perfect the deadlift and squat forms as well.
    Hey bro I've been doing beginners Wall Pushups and chair Pushups for the past 2 days , Will cutting prevent me from progressing on Pushups/ Situps like in Upper body strength or am I wasting my time?
    " A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."

Height: 5"11

Feb 1: 195.4 // March 8: 183.2
    Feb 8: 191.8 // March 15:
    Feb 22: 188.6
    March 1: 185.2

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been turned onto a game called Warframe on ps4...its a free download game..pretty fun, third person shooter + cards and spells.....its different for sure......as for working out...

I thought after yesterday I wouldn't be sore....I am.....very much so.....

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    spreadsheet updated!
    I know I sent it to you on Saturday....I will send again..Silly me...didnt send as I left field box blank......do'h!

Ready to lift mykids 24/7 Frontman44's Avatar
    Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frontman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Asguroth, thanks for the vid...think I just learned why my shoulder hurts like fuk.

Gonna drop the weight by half and focus on re-learning proper bench form for the next couple weeks

Kills me cause I went over explanations and videos of proper form before I started back to lifting...guess all the videos aren't created equal.
    "Success requires no apologies, failure permits no alibis"

Napoleon Hill.

Current Goal: 185 lbs by August 1st, 2019

Current Weight 207.6 lbs.

Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    I've been turned onto a game called Warframe on ps4...its a free download game..pretty fun, third person shooter + cards and spells.....its different for sure......as for working out...

I thought after yesterday I wouldn't be sore....I am.....very much so.....
    Coop /split screen option? We have a ps4 reserved but haven't paid it off yet. so friggin pricey.

Coop /split screen option? We have a ps4 reserved but haven't paid it off yet. so friggin pricey.
    Ya know, I dont think it has either options.....it is pricey...I worked out of town for 3 months straight and treated myself after the project lol..

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been playing WiiU mostly. i'm on the bonus stages of mario 3d world. but it so hard i took a break. Donkey Kong will be here next friday, and i want to get through that, then finish up wonderful 101, then arkham city. I want to finally crack open my sonic, finish pikmin, and play rayman as well.

THese all would be done, if league of legends didn't own my life....

EDIT:

I bought the golf for it. worth the 10 bucks, so fun and accurate. This should have been the game they debuted with!

Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    I've been playing WiiU mostly. i'm on the bonus stages of mario 3d world. but it so hard i took a break. Donkey Kong will be here next friday, and i want to get through that, then finish up wonderful 101, then arkham city. I want to finally crack open my sonic, finish pikmin, and play rayman as well.

THese all would be done, if league of legends didn't own my life....

EDIT:

I bought the golf for it. worth the 10 bucks, so fun and accurate. This should have been the game they debuted with!
    best wii game: super smash bros. / brawl. Used to play it with the kids when I nannied. We have playstation allstars but its not the same. We had a wii for a while before we got married but didn't play it a lot and sold it. We need to find guitar hero again though and get that.

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    best wii game: super smash bros. / brawl. Used to play it with the kids when I nannied. We have playstation allstars but its not the same. We had a wii for a while before we got married but didn't play it a lot and sold it. We need to find guitar hero again though and get that.
    well mario and ray man are both 1-4 players local co op and it's hilarious to play. Mario kart and smash will be out ni a the nex few months, so i'll get my fill of those as well. speaking of, They opened a Dave and Busters five miles from my house. Played the new mario kart arcade game. sooooo goood.

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I want to make sure i'm not crazy..

I get about 17.5 hours of exercise in currently per week

I've not had a rest week since september.

I sleep 8 hours, and i'm still tired all day.

It takes me almost 6 days to recover from doms.

It also takes me a bit longer to recover from my soccer injuries, which are generally minor.

I have not lost a single lb in 6 weeks, despite having a 2000 calorie diet.

what's wrong with me?
    Do you change up your lifting often? The only time I get that sore is if I am coming back from being lazy or I just changed my lifting routine

Originally Posted by Striation View Post
    Do you change up your lifting often? The only time I get that sore is if I am coming back from being lazy or I just changed my lifting routine
    every six to twelve weeks. i changed it up 6 weeks ago.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OUYA owner.
    Bombsquad FTW!.

Also got a new HTPC and looking for 2+ player games to play with my kids.
    I CANNOT stand super mario on the Wii.
    They always make me the dumb mushroom.

We HAD smash brothers until the 5yr old tried to load it. RIP.

I do have smash for the N64 emulator with HD textures loaded & my new HTPC should handle the gamecube emulator so i'll eventually set that up.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    OUYA owner.
    Bombsquad FTW!.

Also got a new HTPC and looking for 2+ player games to play with my kids.
    I CANNOT stand super mario on the Wii.
    They always make me the dumb mushroom.

We HAD smash brothers until the 5yr old tried to load it. RIP.

I do have smash for the N64 emulator with HD textures loaded & my new HTPC should handle the gamecube emulator so i'll eventually set that up.
    do not confuse super mario 3d world with new super mario bros. the latter is such a frustrating multiplayer experience. the former is plenty fun. actually in 3d world toad (the mushroom) is the fastest character in the game. They al have different abilities in this one. Since this isn't in the mushroom kingdom, you actually get to play as princess as well, who has a 2 second float on her jump.

chris has an ouya, what is this bombsquad you speak of?

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    T.T Felt weak at the Gym today when I went to do my squats. Only did like 3 sets. Probably because lack of olympic barbells in gym that I started out my leg day doing leg press on the machine instead of squats. Managed to get up to 20 45 plates which is decent, guess thats why I couldnt do that many squats.

On the bright side made myself an ice-cream mix, it has chocolate ice-cream, some corn flakes, some peanut butter, and some milk chocolate raisins. Was delicious and it was only 630 calories.

Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    T.T Felt weak at the Gym today when I went to do my squats. Only did like 3 sets. Probably because lack of olympic barbells in gym that I started out my leg day doing leg press on the machine instead of squats. Managed to get up to 20 45 plates which is decent, guess thats why I couldnt do that many squats.

On the bright side made myself an ice-cream mix, it has chocolate ice-cream, some corn flakes, some peanut butter, and some milk chocolate raisins. Was delicious and it was only 630 calories.
    nice. I have soccer tonight lol. Looking forward to playing. I have good convo with the ladies on the team. they crack me up

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want to make sure i'm not crazy..

I get about 17.5 hours of exercise in currently per week

I've not had a rest week since september.

I sleep 8 hours, and i'm still tired all day.

It takes me almost 6 days to recover from doms.

It also takes me a bit longer to recover from my soccer injuries, which are generally minor.

I have not lost a single lb in 6 weeks, despite having a 2000 calorie diet.

what's wrong with me?
    Maybe 2000 is too low for you. I lose 1lb a week with 1800. Your activity is high so you probably burn through a ton of calories. Try 2-3 weeks at 2400 and see what happens?

Originally Posted by Frontman44 View Post
    Asguroth, thanks for the vid...think I just learned why my shoulder hurts like fuk.

Gonna drop the weight by half and focus on re-learning proper bench form for the next couple weeks

Kills me cause I went over explanations and videos of proper form before I started back to lifting...guess all the videos aren't created equal.
    Glad I could be of some help .

Also get someone to check your form on your squat and deadlift. I know my form on my squat was pretty bad like 2 weeks ago. I have been practicing something called
    the deep mature squat with just my body to be able to do a deep squat with barbell.

I know it sucks that might have to start from ground up, but better to find flaw now and fix your foundation then find out later and have to work that much longer to fix any flaws.

Keep up the good work though! Stay on it and you will be back to your PR's and even possible be breaking new PR's because you will be using the proper muscle groups when lifting.
    Last edited by Asguroth; 02-11-2014 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Wow I am tired typed group instead of ground. Lol.

nice. I have soccer tonight lol. Looking forward to playing. I have good convo with the ladies on the team. they crack me up
    Damn cant play on the big boys soccer team that you got demoted to the female soccer team? Only when your able to score a goal will the guys let you back on the men team to play against men :P. xD lol jk jk.

Thats pretty neat mixed gender team. Would think females are scared to get a little rough on the field their quads and hamstrings must be really strong. Most females at parks tend to just relax while us guys play and get rough so yeah pretty cool area you live at.