Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 2987
    MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by davidphillips33 View Post
    weight: 218.2
    delta: 0

survived my bday without gaining this week.
    That is impressive! Happy birthday
    MPF: starbucksbuzz (food diary)
    Fitocracy: MEWooding (training logs)

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First part of this week sucked so assuming this will be my first week with minimal if any loss but-I feel and see subtle changes so there's still progress.

Also my gym routine is becoming routine nature for me. Came here today without a thought lol

Weight coming in a bit

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Something is awry! We'll see how the needle on the scale positions itself next week after some Ice Cream Fitness.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Striation View Post
    Nice man! How long have you been lifting? I do thinks it's possible if your new to lifting or coming back from a layoff. Most lifters who are going from slow bulking to cutting will not gain an ounce of muscle unless they are far from their genetic potential. That is just what I remember reading from reputable sources but maybe that is more broscience? I know I have to be gaining muscle while losing fat going by my deficit and my weight staying high but I am also coming back from doing absolutely nothing for months.
    I am relatively new to lifting, I'm doing it for about 3 and a half month, but I have started taking it more seriously in January or so.

I just feel like some people on these forums would tell everyone, even fat people who didn't lift before, to forget about building any muscle on their cut. It can be demotivating for some people, you are losing weight, its not going as fast as you would hope it to be, while in fact you are building some muscle and getting to your goal even faster.
    Starting weight 9-1: 235.5lbs
    Current weight 7-6: 164.2lbs
    Total weight loss: 71.3lbs

The fresh prince of dairy chemo29's Avatar
    chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheNobodyThere View Post
    I just feel like some people on these forums would tell everyone, even fat people who didn't lift before, to forget about building any muscle on their cut. It can be demotivating for some people,
    the truth is, more often than not, ugly

you are going to make noob gains in the first months (a year at most) because have enough stored energy in your fat to sustain building muscles that are present but atrophied because they were never, or very rarely, solicited
    ᕙ(´• ͜ʖ •`)ᕗ

MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I wanted to share one of the most inspirational people I follow with you all. A while after I started lifting I realized that a lot of the inspiration / fitspiration I had didn't mirror my height or body type. When I started looking into power lifting, I started looking for other women who were 5' - 5' 2" power lifters... And I found Gracie vanesse on YouTube. I don't know that I will ever be nearly as strong as she is, but I can always watch a couple of her videos and feel all empowered and inspired.
    http://youtu.be/iZVNBP-Ax9c
    That's her benching 200x2... She has a ton of other awesome lifts and videos as well.

Who do you all follow? Who are your fitness heroes?

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhappy View Post
    I think it changed to Saturday because Feb 1 was a Saturday and that was Day 1 weigh-in.
    As an alternative, you could weigh yourself every Friday and report that weight on Saturday. Problem solved!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!
    Thanks Superhappy! I didn't do that today, but I'll try that next week if the same thing happens.
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What was I waiting for??
    These quest bars are fantastic. Cookies n cream holy crap!!

davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MEwooding View Post
    For some reason my weight always spikes Saturday mornings, so I've been weighing in officially on Fridays. It seems to go back down by mon or tues, but even when I don't go over calories I retain more water or something. Ex. I've been at 126.6 for the last like three days and for some reason my scale insists on 127.6 today. I know it's a fluctuation, probably from having carbs before bed or something.
    do you eat out on Friday nights typically? If so, and if you don't normally consume a ton of sodium, could be water due to increased sodium. Either way, it seems to have no real consequence in the long run.

That is impressive! Happy birthday
    thanks! I enjoyed all that beer, booze, burgers and pie. Now heading over to mom's for the day and gotta try to keep the social drinks to a minimum and eat a little of her food for dinner to stay inside my calorie limit. I'm thinking of bringing the vodka and diet tonic instead of drinking that low calorie bud 55 or miller 64 which is awful IMO.
    Chicago Cubs & Bears
    Drunken Ping Pong Crew
    Misc CS:GO Crew

jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000)
    174 this week, down a pound

not mad, considering i binged super hard probably 4 or 5 days this week

not even sure how it's possible
    positive crew

Just hit a pr and had to share . 100x3 front squat!
    Last edited by MEwooding; 02-22-2014 at 12:21 PM.

cmass91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, hope everyone is still going strong!
    so i weighed in this morning at 186lbs... Don't get me wrong its a loss but i feel like i could be doing better, last few weeks have only been a pound too. My diet hasn't been perfect so i think i can stay strict, maybe hit 184lbs next weekend. No change in the mirror yet but this is the lowest scale weight ive been in a while... Its something.

i really would like to post more often get to know some of you fine people who have served as inspiration and support to me since the thread started.

anyway im just finished work for the day and off for a run, 7.5km hopefully.
    talk soon guys! Chris.

dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Still at 178lb. Been eating too man croutons on my salad and I'm thinking there are some hidden cals. They are homemade at my works kitchen by different cooks. They are awesome, so they most likely have some extra fat.
    Hebrews 12:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Only down 2 lbs this week. Ill take that considering how Monday and Tuesday went. 264.8 mirror shows changes too so woooo.

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys. Hope you all submitted your weights to Nitro. For me think I need a new scale but weight increasing like I expect with any bulk. Hope to see strength gains when I do go to the Gym today.

Yesterday had alot of errands and then a doctors appointment by the time got home couldnt make it to Gym. The thing that makes me annoyed is I had to wait 2 hours at the office to see a docotor because so many people came late and I came early so I had to suffer because of them. Such inconsiderate people in this world like if you make an appointment you should make effort to come early. If you make a date with someone you like shouldn't you try to be on time?

Got a bunch of stuff to do today hope Ill be able to go to the Gym. Got to work on my chest, shoulder, abs, and triceps.

Congrats to everyone who saw the scale move down. Also congrats to MEwooding for hitting a new PR on front squat. I still havent tried the famous front squat with olympic barbell so props to you!

To those who didn't see the scale move, don't worry as long as you are in a caloric deficit you will lose weight. Keep it up guys we are all gonna make it to our goals of transforming ourselves!
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Down to 220.2 today!

Just another 50 more pounds to go

I was a bit demoralized all week long not seeing any results, I'm surprised that a rest day resulted in some weight loss.

Now I'm even more motivated to gym later

Awesome work!!!!

aceman89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aceman89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im down to 236, the new job and workout schedule is fudging me up a bit and ive got this nagging back pain that just came on yesterday. All in all though im still doing well just alot more streching and im actually wearing a simple back brace for my two days off so hopefully that helps my back heal up faster.

Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by loseitall90210 View Post
    hey man,
    **** FEAR and all that sad ****; take control of your **** and channel that fear and anger into something worthwhile like meeting that goal. This life, you don't get to live it twice; so make each day count.

Those feelings are normal. Adhering to them is not and it's totally your choice.

Do what you have to do... get angry, HOWL like a wolf when you wake up. Its impossible to feel sad or feel depressed, angry, even fearful after you howl like a ****ing hungry Wolf. It's fear that should be afraid of the big bad wolf. Think of the life you always wanted on any course you wanted, girls saying 'wow' when you take off your shirt, having a lot more options... It's all yours for the taking and what a SMALL price to pay to get it.

Push through those feelings and SHOW UP and SHOW THE **** OUT, regardless of this 'noise' and ****ty feelings; you WILL feel better because you didn't let these emotions get to you. Noise is what I call it because noise is a distraction. I"m not gonna sit here and baby talk ya. Grab your balls, howl like a wolf, and make that **** happen. Nobody else will but you. Jesus isn't going to appear to help you. No one will. It's in your court and you have the ball. Make the shot. If you miss, grab the ball again, and try again. Go for the tamahawk posterization dunk even.

I'm feeling really ****ty this week. Wanna know what I did. Punch a wall, howl like wolf, drank a 5 hour energy, ran 6 miles and did 30 minutes of core then roared like a tiger. Am I feeling better? Damn right. Am I doing the same tomorrow at 9am sharp? YEAH. Only a bullet is gonna STOP ME.

If someone told you, you are gonna die in 6 months, you'd be BEGGING for the opportunity you have right in front of you.
    Gotta say i loved this rant, some nice resolve there. You make it happen. I had a really tough time fighting cravings yesterday, pulled through for the most part. Weighing in this week at 228.6.

Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 20: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
    Calories Burnt on Timex HRM: 908
    *This includes a few minutes after the workout while I cool-down.

Saturday Weigh-In: Weight 220.2 lbs (-0.8 lbs from last week).
    Body Fat %: 20.8% (-0.7% from last week; -1.7% overall)

My weight earlier this week was 218.6 lbs, but was 220.2 this morning. However my body fat reader, while not 100% accurate, dropped from 21.5% to 20.8% so that's a good sign.

I am starting to notice I am making it further into the workouts before needing an extra break and I'm going much harder during the last phase of the warmups. My heart beat is recovering my quicker during the 30 second breaks which is a sign of my body being in better shape.
    Feb 1st: 221.0 lbs
    Mar 1st: 218.6 lbs
    Apr 1st:
    May 1st:

Insanity Workout Daily Updates:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159946831

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    Gotta say i loved this rant, some nice resolve there. You make it happen. I had a really tough time fighting cravings yesterday, pulled through for the most part. Weighing in this week at 228.6.
    We're close to the same weight and height, I'm 5'-11" and a half inches tall, and I weighed in at 229 this morning.
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    y u no below parallel?
    ᕙ(´• ͜ʖ •`)ᕗ

Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    Only down 2 lbs this week. Ill take that considering how Monday and Tuesday went. 264.8 mirror shows changes too so woooo.
    Keep it up man. Based on your signature, you've lost 13.8 lbs since Feb 1st which is awesome progress!
    Feb 1st: 221.0 lbs
    Mar 1st: 218.6 lbs
    Apr 1st:
    May 1st:

Insanity Workout Daily Updates:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159946831

Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kittz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi all!

seems my weight is still being around the same. regardless, inches are coming off. /not even stressin'

good luck all, keep up the hard work.

-Kitty

Originally Posted by chemo29 View Post
    y u no below parallel?
    This was my sixth set of front squats after 10 sets of back squats working up to 155 so my form may have suffered some. :/. Will work on it

Edited to add: are there any negatives to eating more than 30% fats of you are hitting your protein macros? (So just eating less carbs / more fats?). This seems to be happening for me consistently so I wanna make sure it's ok.

Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ace Corona View Post
    We're close to the same weight and height, I'm 5'-11" and a half inches tall, and I weighed in at 229 this morning.
    The record seems to show that you're on a bulk though, I'm on a cut. My july goal is to be at 190lbs. Whats your work out and weight goals like? Sorry I've missed quite a bit up to this point since I've only hopped in recently.

This was my sixth set of front squats after 10 sets of back squats working up to 155 so my form may have suffered some. :/. Will work on it

Edited to add: are there any negatives to eating more than 30% fats of you are hitting your protein macros? (So just eating less carbs / more fats?). This seems to be happening for me consistently so I wanna make sure it's ok.
    gotchya

@ fats: hit your protein macro, stay at 10-20% under TDEE and eat as much fat as you want. Carbs are non-essential
    ᕙ(´• ͜ʖ •`)ᕗ

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, had a great number for the week....then I stepped on the scales this morning....still at 248. Not sure, water or something.. maybe next week....
    Mike

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mewooding View Post
    just hit a pr and had to share . 100x3 front squat!
    sweet!!!!!
    Mike

oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldbodyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today's weight is 207.2 lbs up from 205.6 last week. Pants getting a little looser, so it's all good.