Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 2987
    Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So...im pretty sure my scale won't change this week, but as I was lying in bed this morning......I feel subtle changes in my body structure.....the way my gut flops isn't as big as I recall....LOL, those are my best words....I guess this is what I have been working for, feeling and seeing a change rather than the scale

I also have figured out my own mindset....on cardio days, I have to push myself to the gym, but on weight days I cannot wait to go, as every workout now for me is a new weight.

DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by morrikj777 View Post
    It will get better. Once you're over the initial starting phase of losing weight, eating better and working out consistently SHOCK then it will become more routine and you won't think twice about what you've decided to change in your life (for the better).
    The hard thing is balancing the positives of various speeds of weight loss against the negatives of remaining unhealthy for various lengths of time. I feel like I'm letting a fear of loose skin and such paralyze me - I can't help but feel like going full-force towards a lower weight and then changing to much slower loss might improve my life the most but I am - perhaps unreasonably - afraid that even this will massively impact my prospects. It is something I have to think about because unfortunately my weight is not the only demon I'm facing (if only 'twere that simple).

Keep at it. Oh and the dreams? Yeah, that's a by-product of living healthier. Not sure why it happens, but it's been happening to me the past few weeks. Vivid as heck dreams that I can remember throughout the entire day. They're not bad dreams, more like "I want to know what's going to happen next kind of dream." Those kind of dreams cause me to wake up later than normal. Hah!
    Mine are of times when I was (something approaching) happy(er), and of people now lost to memory. They serve to remind me of everything that has faded away and frankly both motivate me through anger yet arrest me with the same thoughts. Such is life, I suppose.
    --52 books in 52 weeks crew --

Currently completed: 2/52

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DystopianConan View Post
    The hard thing is balancing the positives of various speeds of weight loss against the negatives of remaining unhealthy for various lengths of time. I feel like I'm letting a fear of loose skin and such paralyze me - I can't help but feel like going full-force towards a lower weight and then changing to much slower loss might improve my life the most but I am - perhaps unreasonably - afraid that even this will massively impact my prospects. It is something I have to think about because unfortunately my weight is not the only demon I'm facing (if only 'twere that simple).
    Understandable. It's only natural to have a fear of the unknown. You've taken the first steps into a much healthier life and it will get better (Sometimes I feel like a broken record stating that, but it's 100% sure). Additionally, don't fear the success you will have. People around you will eventually be inspired by your self-sacrifices to become healthier and more fit. That in turn will cause you to strive forward even more. Bottom line is you've made those choices to start and that's usually the most difficult part.

Lose the weight, slowly and then face any other challenges that happen along the way. Thinking about too many "possible outcomes" will only make that fear worse.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlosMucho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Down about a pound this week. I'm happy with that (only about 13 lbs away from my goal). It was a tough week tho, felt hungry a lot but just grit my teeth and dealt with it. I'm a crabby bastard when on a deficit.

Keep grinding everyone.

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)

Mine are of times when I was (something approaching) happy(er), and of people now lost to memory. They serve to remind me of everything that has faded away and frankly both motivate me through anger yet arrest me with the same thoughts. Such is life, I suppose.

CI'd like to chime in, but first i'd like to how mcuh are you losing per week/mo.? Also, what is your current weight and goal weight?

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So my mood has gone to chit. I've been feeling down at least twice as much as I've been feeling up and have been having horrible dreams. I'm wondering if I am doing myself a disservice by insisting on losing this weight very slowly and if I might be better served melting it asap until I hit like 320 or something. I'm just not sure.

I also realised that, in theory, when I have reclaimed my life I can do things I never really considered like become a police officer or join the army. Now, I don't want to do these things but it is nice to think I could choose to.

I hope everyone is having a better time of it than I am at the moment. I remain determined one way or another that this will be "the time" as if I don't make it this time I severely doubt I ever will.

Hopefully, we're all gonna make it (brah[s]).
    hey man,
    **** FEAR and all that sad ****; take control of your **** and channel that fear and anger into something worthwhile like meeting that goal. This life, you don't get to live it twice; so make each day count.

Those feelings are normal. Adhering to them is not and it's totally your choice.

Do what you have to do... get angry, HOWL like a wolf when you wake up. It’s impossible to feel sad or feel depressed, angry, even fearful after you howl like a ****ing hungry Wolf. It's fear that should be afraid of the big bad wolf. Think of the life you always wanted on any course you wanted, girls saying 'wow' when you take off your shirt, having a lot more options... It's all yours for the taking and what a SMALL price to pay to get it.

Push through those feelings and SHOW UP and SHOW THE **** OUT, regardless of this 'noise' and ****ty feelings; you WILL feel better because you didn't let these emotions get to you. Noise is what I call it because noise is a distraction. I"m not gonna sit here and baby talk ya. Grab your balls, howl like a wolf, and make that **** happen. Nobody else will but you. Jesus isn't going to appear to help you. No one will. It's in your court and you have the ball. Make the shot. If you miss, grab the ball again, and try again. Go for the tamahawk posterization dunk even.

I'm feeling really ****ty this week. Wanna know what I did. Punch a wall, howl like wolf, drank a 5 hour energy, ran 6 miles and did 30 minutes of core then roared like a tiger. Am I feeling better? Damn right. Am I doing the same tomorrow at 9am sharp? YEAH. Only a bullet is gonna STOP ME.

If someone told you, you are gonna die in 6 months, you'd be BEGGING for the opportunity you have right in front of you.
    Last edited by loseitall90210; 02-21-2014 at 11:12 AM.
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.

DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    CI'd like to chime in, but first i'd like to how mcuh are you losing per week/mo.? Also, what is your current weight and goal weight?
    Well, since the day I started (and taking today's weight) I have lost roughly 2.4 pounds per week on average - though that includes a few weeks where I completely fell off the wagon and gained weight. I am around 386 and my goal weight is probably 260 - 280.
    --52 books in 52 weeks crew --

Currently completed: 2/52

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Back from the gym!!!!

EVERYDAY IS A PR...yeah thats right....a month into my 5x5 and every single day at the gym I am putting more weight up......I think Ive done it right...started low, seeing my strength increase.....I am freaking pumped

I did peak at the scale...minimum loss, but I was right, the mirror shows a great tale coming before my eyes..........Happy Freaking Friday everyone!!!!

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, since the day I started (and taking today's weight) I have lost roughly 2.4 pounds per week on average - though that includes a few weeks where I completely fell off the wagon and gained weight. I am around 386 and my goal weight is probably 260 - 280.
    Thanks for the info. 2.4 lbs a weeks is pretty slow and steady. you're averaging just under 10 lbs a month. Honestly 1% of what your weigh is a good standard to go by. You could lost another lb and you still wouldn't be going too fast. I went from 330-222 in 11 months. 108 lbs-11 months. that's 48 weeks. 108/48=2.25 lbs lost per week on average. Loose skin is something that happens, but you're 22, and not 28 like i was when i started. so I think you needn't worry.

As far as losing it slowly as a disservice. Fat isn't doesn't necessarily equal unhealthy. You aren't just losing fat, you building a stronger heart, stronger bones, better blood flow, stronger muscles, just an overall healthier you. Losing the fat is a slower process than building a stronger heart and the other things I mentioned. Want an example? i did my first pull up at 283 lbs. I ran my first mile at 265 lbs. All that will happen is those things will get easier as your body will carry less weight. Started living life like the weight you want to be and when you get to that weight, you should be able to do all the things you didn't think you could do until that weight before you get there.

I know i weigh less than you currently do in those situations, but you 5 inches taller. Also remember i started at 380, juts managing food. 330 is when i went all in. I've not looked back since.

I'll also let you know that it took from february 2007 until august 2013 to finally get under 200 lbs with a physique i deemed acceptable. I had an idea of what i wanted to look like at certain weight and if i didn't i actually bullked even though i was still overweight. 230 was the weight i judged my look at, i would go back to 260 lifting HEAVY and eating surplus, then cut back to 230. when i was happy at 230, i went to 210, wasn't happy (too small up top, went back to 230. Last yeas i was happy at 210, went to 198. Wasn't happy, Went up to 220, and on my way to 190. then back up to 200. I think i'll be happy finally

Just take your time and push for a better you. You aren't hurting anything by making progress, Remember this is all about control. You are in it. make your body do what you need to do to meet your goals. Don't let a number on the scale fool you into think you aren't capable.

TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    got my body scan done today. Had one done 5 weeks ago so I can compare my results.

In 5 weeks I lost 13.45lbs of fat and gained 5lbs of muscle. Feels good.

Why do people always say you can't gain muscle on a cut?
    Last edited by TheNobodyThere; 02-21-2014 at 03:07 PM.
    Starting weight 9-1: 235.5lbs
    Current weight 7-6: 164.2lbs
    Total weight loss: 71.3lbs

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last day of my full-body split and then moving onto Ice Cream's cutting routine. I intend to change up my workout plan every few months or so just to keep all the lifts interesting.

Time to get pumped!
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 19: Cardio Power and Resistance
    Calories Burnt on Timex HRM: 887
    *This includes a few minutes after the workout while I cool-down.

I went a little slower today on the jumping exercises only. I did everything, I just went about 3/4 speed on the jumps to make sure I had a balanced landing. My knee is a little tender, but I used a fitness mat during the jumps to give me a little more cushion on my landing. I never noticed any discomfort during anything so I think it's going to be fine.

Edit:
    I decided to do some shoulder/traps with the PowerBlocks.
    Military Press
    Shrugs
    Upright Rows
    Front Laterals
    Side Laterals
    Last edited by Rollen86; 02-21-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    Feb 1st: 221.0 lbs
    Mar 1st: 218.6 lbs
    Apr 1st:
    May 1st:

Insanity Workout Daily Updates:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159946831

Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Obispal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another good weigh in for me, down to 230.6lbs. I just finished a cycle of AllPros but I am thinking about starting Ice Cream Fitness when i get back from my interstate trip next week.

Keep up the good work everyone.

tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Random question for you guys,

have any of you experienced like a muscle constantly twitching? My left bicep has been twitching since last night. Not really sure how I should feel about it. It might mean I'm working out too hard?

But tonight is arms night

superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Getting ready to hit the gym for a Friday evening workout.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the motivaton. When my motivation starts to take a hit, visiting here and seeing the dedication turns it back in the right direction!

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheNobodyThere View Post
    got my body scan done today. Had one done 5 weeks ago so I can compare my results.

Nice man! How long have you been lifting? I do thinks it's possible if your new to lifting or coming back from a layoff. Most lifters who are going from slow bulking to cutting will not gain an ounce of muscle unless they are far from their genetic potential. That is just what I remember reading from reputable sources but maybe that is more broscience? I know I have to be gaining muscle while losing fat going by my deficit and my weight staying high but I am also coming back from doing absolutely nothing for months.

Originally Posted by tiger-balm View Post
    Random question for you guys,

have any of you experienced like a muscle constantly twitching? My left bicep has been twitching since last night. Not really sure how I should feel about it. It might mean I'm working out too hard?

But tonight is arms night
    Yeah, I used to get that all the time. Not sure why I don't anymore. I don't go to failure as often now that I do 5x5's. It could be signs you're taxing your CNS. I personally never worried about it.

Originally Posted by superhappy View Post
    Getting ready to hit the gym for a Friday evening workout.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the motivaton. When my motivation starts to take a hit, visiting here and seeing the dedication turns it back in the right direction!
    Awesome, same here. These forums always help, just don't let the motivation wane so much that you avoid the site completely.....I hate when that happens to me...

Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karatos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Everyone, late to the party here, but I started my cut feb 17th. Starting weight was 230lbs. Figured may 1st is a considerable amount of time away, plenty of time to make some amazing progress.
    A little bit about myself, I've been a fat kid all my life, been up and down between 230 and 200 the last 6 years or so, and I think heaviest point in my life was probably close to 280. Closest immediate goal is to drop 5 lbs and train for the Army PT test I have coming up march 7th. I look forward to growing with all of you. Good luck.

dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheNobodyThere View Post

Same as above on the noob gains. My son-16yrs old 5'7@180 started working out FEB 1st. In three weeks he gained 2lbs, 1/2" chest and 1/2" on mid thigh and lost 1/2" on his stomach. I told him to enjoy I while it lasted.
    Hebrews 12:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Striation View Post
    Awesome, same here. These forums always help, just don't let the motivation wane so much that you avoid the site completely.....I hate when that happens to me...
    I won't let it happen - thanks.

---
    Workout done!
    Brisk walk warmup 20 minutes
    Work with the heavy ropes
    Medicine ball slams (yeah!)
    Then rotations of squats, shoulder press, lunges, curls, punches
    Planks
    Lower back feels good, so I'm happy.

Awesome way to end the week.

Originally Posted by MEwooding View Post
    Because I'm personally a sucker for visuals: My chicken wrap today.
    I have stolenedededededed your quick wrap idea. Om grom rom nom good!
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NitrogenWidget, why did you make Saturday the weigh-in day? In your November to February thread, Friday was the weigh-in day. Back then, I would weigh myself on Friday morning, then have a cheat meal some time that day, or take a day off from the gym. Now it seems like waiting an extra day makes my diet more difficult, who's with me on this? I know it's too late to change the weigh-in day this late in the game, but maybe in your next thread from May to July you can make Friday the weigh-in day again.
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cmrock207 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was down 4lbs as of Wed/Thurs. Anxious to see where I'm at tomorrow.
    Former nearly-300-lb club.

There is life, and there is death, and the difference between either one is one single breath.

Originally Posted by Ace Corona View Post
    NitrogenWidget, why did you make Saturday the weigh-in day? In your November to February thread, Friday was the weigh-in day. Back then, I would weigh myself on Friday morning, then have a cheat meal some time that day, or take a day off from the gym. Now it seems like waiting an extra day makes my diet more difficult, who's with me on this? I know it's too late to change the weigh-in day this late in the game, but maybe in your next thread from May to July you can make Friday the weigh-in day again.
    I think it changed to Saturday because Feb 1 was a Saturday and that was Day 1 weigh-in.
    As an alternative, you could weigh yourself every Friday and report that weight on Saturday. Problem solved!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!
    Last edited by superhappy; 02-22-2014 at 05:55 AM.

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    229 for this week.
    Again the body works in a very funny way. First part of week diet was bad but was active all week with workouts & cardio. Scale might have moved the wrong way by a couple of pounds but I feel better than last week.
    @EmmittSmith22: Circumstances may force you to change your short-term goals. That doesn't mean you can't stay focused on your long-term goals.

Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000) Nulllogik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like the Saturday morning weigh ins better.

I don't cheat remotely as much. Or at least I haven't yet.

Also woke up this morning at 190.4#
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nulllogik again."

Don't think I'm going to forget this...... I'll be back for you. -Ammex

My weigh-in this week is 147 again. Lol.
    BUT - my clothes are fitting looser and I feel good!

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Weigh-in day today, ppl! :)

i see some bright shiny people in here this morning.

here's last week's "top ten":

link to the spreadsheet:
    http://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/c...UE&usp=sharing

does anyone have a bicep or leg shot that they'd care to share? this thread needs more pics.

i might be on a mini-bulk right now. tbd.
    start where you are

Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10) Donsell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was down 1.6 lbs for the week. My goal is 1.5 per week so I'm right there. Slow and steady wins the race. I wish I had an accurate way to measure fat loss vs new muscle. Any advice there?

The good news is I've lost 2" from my waist since Jan 1. I feel good about that.

davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidphillips33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    weight: 218.2
    delta: 0

survived my bday without gaining this week.
    Chicago Cubs & Bears
    Drunken Ping Pong Crew
    Misc CS:GO Crew

MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For some reason my weight always spikes Saturday mornings, so I've been weighing in officially on Fridays. It seems to go back down by mon or tues, but even when I don't go over calories I retain more water or something. Ex. I've been at 126.6 for the last like three days and for some reason my scale insists on 127.6 today. I know it's a fluctuation, probably from having carbs before bed or something.
    MPF: starbucksbuzz (food diary)
    Fitocracy: MEWooding (training logs)