Page 44 of 100 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 2987
    MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)

baby's first OHP. :P
    MPF: starbucksbuzz (food diary)
    Fitocracy: MEWooding (training logs)

jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000)
    mirin dem babies

IF ONLY I STARTED SO YOUNG
    positive crew

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WuchiCasey View Post
    Hey if I remeber correctly, you were testing out how much protein your body actually needs to make progess, Are you sitll eating around 100grams protein, or have you went up a bit?
    Yeah, actually averaging closer to 90(86) atm. These are my current numbers.

Daily Average: Exercise: 3174kcal Food: 2173kcal (Fat: 75.93g, Protein: 86.18g, Carbs: 288.69g)
    Monthly Total: Exercise: 57126kcal Food: 39113kcal (Fat: 1366.78g, Protein: 1551.18g, Carbs: 5196.44g)

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jayte View Post
    mirin dem babies

IF ONLY I STARTED SO YOUNG
    there is a baby in your before pic, lol, so i was momentarily confused also. congrats on losing 120 lbs, btw!

we just learned from Barbrox and Nitro that MissLadyJ won best overall transformation in the ProMera contest!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1208538691
    Last edited by caprica6; 02-19-2014 at 01:42 PM.
    start where you are

MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEwooding is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    there is a baby in your before pic, lol, so i was momentarily confused also. congrats on losing 120 lbs, btw!

we just learned from Barbrox and Nitro that MissLadyJ won best overall transformation in the ProMera contest!

dayyyum!! congrats!

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    and there is nothing wrong with those numbers. In this thread, it's about support and encouragement. Whatever reason you're where you are, it isn't relevant. What is relevant is that you are getting strong by the day and smashing old PRs to get to a stronger you. We have a lot of for the past. I'm the same age as you, and i regret waiting until i was 28 to pick up a weight. But you know what? once i did, I never put it down and here i am now, stronger, leaner and better than i ever was in my teens and twenties. What you may not realize is that your post, however embarrassing to you, may encourage others. They are guys porbably your size and are in the same boat as you, and seeing your number makes them feel like they may be actually able do this. And seeing your numbers grow will show them that they CAN do this. This is why i tell everyone to post. No matter how little the the milestone may seem to you, it can be completely inspiring to others. Talking about how it's nothing special can have the adverse effect. so try to see it from that perspective when you post.
    Damn wise words. Totally agree with this especially when I read about people in same height who are breaking PR's regardless of the amount that they can lift its inspiring but when you know the amount that they broke its even more inspiring. No one here is gonna judge and laugh, and if they do who are they to make you feel bad. They are probably jealous of your progress. Think about your success and share that success so that others can feed off that energy.

Just today in the morning I read that Hanger broke a PR on deadlift and squat. What did I do today? Went to go deadlift started small then tried to break my PR to test where my strength was at. You know what I was able to do 3 reps of 225 with good solid form ! That was a new PR for me from 1-2 with the last rep with bad form so basically 1 rep and some days I wasnt even able to lift 225.

On a more troll note, damn "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kureransu again." -troll face- That post by kureansu totally deserved reps by the dozen.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Striation View Post
    WHY!!!??

T_T MEATS TASTE SOOO GOOD.

Especially chicken breast Mmmmmm pure protein with like no fat.

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    I can't believe you kept count...
    Have a program that tracks everything, weight, miles, food, everything. Made it easy to lose this weight, and know where I stand.... Not like the old days, everything in a notebook, still have about 10 years of note...Old School..
    Mike

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    Damn wise words. Totally agree with this especially when I read about people in same height who are breaking PR's regardless of the amount that they can lift its inspiring but when you know the amount that they broke its even more inspiring. No one here is gonna judge and laugh, and if they do who are they to make you feel bad. They are probably jealous of your progress. Think about your success and share that success so that others can feed off that energy.

Just today in the morning I read that Hanger broke a PR on deadlift and squat. What did I do today? Went to go deadlift started small then tried to break my PR to test where my strength was at. You know what I was able to do 3 reps of 225 with good solid form ! That was a new PR for me from 1-2 with the last rep with bad form so basically 1 rep and some days I wasnt even able to lift 225.

On a more troll note, damn "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kureransu again." -troll face- That post by kureansu totally deserved reps by the dozen.
    Never woulda thought I would motivate someone else to see where their strength is...thats awesome man!! Congrats on the PR!!

Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
    Never woulda thought I would motivate someone else to see where their strength is...thats awesome man!! Congrats on the PR!!
    Thanks dude, and back at you on your lifts. We are all gonna make it! We just gotta believe and work for it.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by davidphillips33 View Post
    this, and if you aren't progressing / resetting for further progression then you really aren't doing the program....i need to start considering deloads.

and for myself, I just got back from the gym. front squats, deads, ohp. with some pull up accessory. pull ups are one of the only lifts that i can make progression on when in a deficit so i start to love them again when cutting. hate them when bulking.
    Deloads are amazing. It was hard for me to cut back at first, felt lame working with 50% of what I usually do, but it definitely paid off the next week. Came back stronger and hit a few PRs. Plus, my body thanked me for it!

Can relate so much to pull up progression in a deficit lol! Had to lose weight to be able to do them for reps

Originally Posted by jayte View Post
    just wanted to report baby's first deadlift today. did it with a trainer who was great. will try them again friday
    Congrats! Pepper yourself for all kinds of back gains

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    [img]http://dubiousentity.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/superman-as-a-baby.jpg?w=490[img]
    lol...I'm convinced that pic was taken in Russia...

Woot! Thanks for the shout out Ms. Cap!!

Originally Posted by MEwooding View Post
    dayyyum!! congrats!
    Ty

jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000)
    there is a baby in your before pic, lol,
    thanks a lot cap, ya i want to steal him he's awesome

WHY!!!??

chomping on that right now nom nom

and lastly GRATZ LADYJ damn!
    positive crew

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WHY!!!??

It requires more work and carbs are still a little tastier and definitely cheaper. I don't count macros just calories. Eat what I want and let my app do the macro counting. I do glance to make sure it doesn't get too crazy, lol.

dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like using boneless chk thigh-more flavor, good mix of fat/protein and it's cheaper. Mix it up between lemon pepper, bbq rub and garlic/parsley.
    Hebrews 12:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dem deadlift hands. Feelscallousman.jpg

^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

It requires more work and carbs are still a little tastier and definitely cheaper. I don't count macros just calories. Eat what I want and let my app do the macro counting. I do glance to make sure it doesn't get too crazy, lol.
    For me personally I think meats are just more filling. Theres a store near me they usually have chicken breast skinless and boneless on sale $1.80 a pound. I usually get stock up on them and it lasts a while. Though yeah I just gotta have me some meat nom nom nom nom. Though protein and carbs are both 4 calories, but with protein gotta chew more so by the time your done with your meal you feel full because your stomach sends its message to your brain that its full compared to eating cake. Cake also has fats which are 9 calories per gram so if you are cutting that takes a big chunk of your calories compared to 4 calories per 1 gram.

Originally Posted by dwing View Post
    I like using boneless chk thigh-more flavor, good mix of fat/protein and it's cheaper. Mix it up between lemon pepper, bbq rub and garlic/parsley.
    Bleh chicken thighs. When I hear chicken thighs I imagine the boiled chicken thighs my dad used to cook that he scarred me for life with lol.
    My dad couldn't cook for chit.
    Now I usually cook my meals and I would take chicken breasts over chicken thigh every time if given the choice. I like to make soups with chicken breast meat. Cut up the chicken breast, put onions, parsley/kale, broccoli, and tomato sauce with basil and its like 500-700 calories depending on how many vegies I add and turns out to be an amazing huge bowl of soup. Great for cutting time because of its filling nature, and its mostly protein and bit of carb, hardly any fats other than small amount from the chicken breast which is like 5-9g depending on grams of chicken breast.

Originally Posted by morrikj777 View Post
    Dem deadlift hands. Feelscallousman.jpg
    I feel you dude. Lol

Though my hands are getting better. The power of bulking! ... Plus increase of grip strength and not being a little pansy and not using gloves.

Thanks again missladyj and congrats on winning the best overall transformation. Keep up the good work!

So it's been several months since I did any progress photos and decided since I was down 5lbs it might not be as depressing. . granted I'm much more tan now, but this is comparison of me at 132 to now. I think my hips and my stomach I see some changes in. When will I actually see my hammies?! I sure feel them. Hmph.

So it's been several months since I did any progress photos and decided since I was down 5lbs it might not be as depressing. . granted I'm much more tan now, but this is comparison of me at 132 to now. I think my hips and my stomach I see some changes in. When will I actually see my hammies?! I sure feel them. Hmph.
    Way to go! Hope I am not bringer of bad news but maybe 10lb till you see your hamstrings. >.<. Though you look like a different person. Your stomach is smaller, hips smaller, waist is smaller, and the tan makes you seem like a brighter person. Keep it up. By the end of these 3 months you will be having people turn heads to double check you out.

The fresh prince of dairy chemo29's Avatar
    chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This, IMHO, is the kind of stuff that justifies 5+days meal prep:
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...57740814000060

How do moods influence one's preference for foods? By introducing the role of enjoyment- versus health-oriented benefits of foods in the mood and food consumption relationship, this research informs both temporal construal theory and mood management framework by positing that mood influences the choice between healthy versus indulgent foods through its impact on temporal construal, which alters the weights people put on long-term health benefits versus short-term mood management benefits when making choices. The results from four experiments show that a positive mood cues distal, abstract construal and increases the salience of long-term goals such as health, leading to greater preference for healthy foods over indulgent foods. The results also show that a negative mood cues proximal construal and increases the salience of immediate, concrete goals such as mood management, leading to greater preference for indulgent foods over healthy foods.
    prepping ahead of time eliminates moody eating
    ᕙ(´• ͜ʖ •`)ᕗ

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely see some tone in the legs, stomach and arms. Well done! Them deadlifts does a body good.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress MEwooding! Very inspirational.
    Keep up the great work!!!

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)

[img]somewhatawesome.jpg[/img]

[img]veryawesome.jpg[/img]
    Great job there gal! I'm on spread with you, but great progress.

you've slight definition in your arms, waist, hips and much smaller, you look great!

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Way to go! Hope I am not bringer of bad news but maybe 10lb till you see your hamstrings. >.<. Though you look like a different person. Your stomach is smaller, hips smaller, waist is smaller, and the tan makes you seem like a brighter person. Keep it up. By the end of these 3 months you will be having people turn heads to double check you out.
    ummm. dangerous waters.....

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^lol ;P b/c she's taken?

nice job, MEwooding!! btw, i'm heavier than you today. my . just started plus i gained some weight in the last few weeks.

this morning i posted a comparison pic of me at 117 vs yesterday in another thread. i'll hold off and post that in here tomorrow.

Hanger, is that your first ever avi out here? (i don't remember you having one.) ...2006 join date.

i'm watching some figure skating atm.
    start where you are

Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 17: Pure Cardio AND Cardio Abs
    Calories Burnt on Timex HRM: 1176 calories
    *This includes a few minutes after the workout while I cool-down.

Today was the same workout as Saturday with Pure Cardio followed by Cardio Abs. I had never done this plank exercise before Saturday, but Rotating High/Low Pulse Tucks of 8 reps for a minute seem to be really effective at hitting the abs and obliques. My entire abdominal area is burning by the end of the first cycle. I finished this workout about 3-4 hours ago and I can already notice some tightness/soreness in my obliques.

Also wanted to mention, I'm really liking the PowerBlocks so far. They are really easy to change weights quickly versus threaded dumbbells. The adder weights do make a slight noise when lifting, but I normally play some music anyway so I don't even notice it.
    Feb 1st: 221.0 lbs
    Mar 1st: 218.6 lbs
    Apr 1st:
    May 1st:

Insanity Workout Daily Updates:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159946831

Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rollen86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bleh chicken thighs. When I hear chicken thighs I imagine the boiled chicken thighs my dad used to cook that he scarred me for life with lol.
    Boneless chicken thighs cooked in a slow cooker in BBQ sauce is one of my favorites. However it's not a good choice at the moment.
    Feb 1st: 221.0 lbs
    Mar 1st: 218.6 lbs
    Apr 1st:
    May 1st:

Insanity Workout Daily Updates:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159946831

WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Daily Average: Exercise: 3174kcal Food: 2173kcal (Fat: 75.93g, Protein: 86.18g, Carbs: 288.69g)
    Monthly Total: Exercise: 57126kcal Food: 39113kcal (Fat: 1366.78g, Protein: 1551.18g, Carbs: 5196.44g)
    Have you had much success with cutting at such low protein? I know there are studies saying after .82g protein, there isnt any more benefits and that is even over stating it. Theres a huge hype saying you can't succesfully cut unless u hit average/high protein needs. I personally try to hit 150g protein, but I may lower it a bit and try to get in some more fats.

Originally Posted by WuchiCasey View Post
    Have you had much success with cutting at such low protein? I know there are studies saying after .82g protein, there isnt any more benefits and that is even over stating it. Theres a huge hype saying you can't succesfully cut unless u hit average/high protein needs. I personally try to hit 150g protein, but I may lower it a bit and try to get in some more fats.
    Yeah. My thread with the last few progress pictures here. Str hardly went down across the board. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ng+low+protein

My before and after shots. http://my.bodybuilding.com/photos/view/type/progress

An update that I posted about 3/4 of the way through that particular cut:

"Fun facts.
    1. Main protein source= Pizza
    2. Weight lost 34lbs.
    3. Bench pressing about twice my body weight
    4. Averaged ~90g of protein for 142 days
    5. Went from getting winded jogging 3 blocks to running 8-10 miles without stopping.
    6. Stretched out my size 36's now I have to pull my size 32's up. Need to go shopping again.
    7. Waist has gone from 43" to a little over 33"
    8. Can do about 45 pullups in a row.

Averages for the month of May:
    Daily Average: Exercise: 3178kcal Food: 2916kcal (Fat: 112.93g, Protein: 96.51g, Carbs: 388.01g)
    Monthly Total: Exercise: 98521kcal Food: 90405kcal (Fat: 3500.90g, Protein: 2991.95g, Carbs: 12028.46g)

Calorie Breakdown:
    Carbohydrate (53%)
    Fat (35%)
    Protein (12%)"
    Last edited by Striation; 02-20-2014 at 12:30 AM.

DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DystopianConan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Up a few pounds this morning after cheating pretty hard yesterday. Will hopefully rectify itself by the weekend.

Oh, and when I have lost enough weight and have some money I think I am going to buy a motorbike of some sort for commuting to work and the like. That won't be for a while though.
    Last edited by DystopianConan; 02-20-2014 at 01:14 AM.
    --52 books in 52 weeks crew --

Currently completed: 2/52

tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10) tiger-balm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How was everyone been lately?

I've been gyming as often as I can lately (didn't do as much cardio today as before, my quads started to cramp up so I went home)

My weight hasn't been going down

But I think I'm getting a bit more definition in my back and arms, so I'm not sure how to feel at the moment. I want to get down to 170 lol