Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arrow READ THIS: just happened to me

its long...but if your bored read it

ok..so im in the middle of lifting weights and i go upstairs to get a bottle of water. i see my mom looking out the back door and my brother (6th grade) and 3 of his freinds are huddled around something...

so i go and look and there is this squirrel that im guessing had fell from our tree. its just laying there still alive. it seemed like its back legs were broken but it was trying to crawl away with only its front legs. it wasnt getting far at all and i could tell it was scared ****less. my mom said to leave it alone and that when my step-dad gets up in like 2 hours hel shoot it so it doesnt have to "suffer"

so i try to play hardcore and leave it alone and go back to lifting...3 minutes later my "softer side for animals and suffering" got the best of me so i grab some crackers and take them out to it but its like not moving at all nemore, but i can tell its still alive but it had just pretty much ggiven up on life...

i procede to go back and lift...but my conscience told me to kill it so it didnt have to suffer...so i go to our garage and get a bb gun and cant find the bbs so i have to use the ones in the gun already (there were like 3). so i go and shoot the squirrel in the head and it starts trying to get away again..i shoot it 2 more times and i can see the hole and blood coming out but it wont die...its still trying to get away...

so i go get my bro and were both looking for more bbs, cant find ne...finally we find like 5 more...so i hurry back and shoot it like 5 more times in the head and still the fuucker wont die..im fealing pretty bad for the thing now...during this whole time all my bros frreinds are watching and making me feel bad like "why are u killing it?"

so im thinking ok ill get an axe and just cut its head off...so i get an axe, but im scared to do it cuz i dont wanna get blood all over me...so my bro picks it up w a towel by its tail and takes it all the way to our back yard and my bros freind takes the axe and smashes its head in like 4 times..finally the poor thing is dead....and i go back to lifting weights...the whole process prolly took 30 minutes

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you actually did more harm trying to kill it instead of letting it be.
    Do or Die

Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NumberTwentyTwo

ok..so im in the middle of lifting weights and i go upstairs to get a bottle of water. i see my mom looking out the back door and my brother (6th grade) and 3 of his freinds are huddled around something...

so i go and look and there is this squirrel that im guessing had fell from our tree. its just laying there still alive. it seemed like its back legs were broken but it was trying to crawl away with only its front legs. it wasnt getting far at all and i could tell it was scared ****less. my mom said to leave it alone and that when my step-dad gets up in like 2 hours hel shoot it so it doesnt have to "suffer"

so i try to play hardcore and leave it alone and go back to lifting...3 minutes later my "softer side for animals and suffering" got the best of me so i grab some crackers and take them out to it but its like not moving at all nemore, but i can tell its still alive but it had just pretty much ggiven up on life...

i procede to go back and lift...but my conscience told me to kill it so it didnt have to suffer...so i go to our garage and get a bb gun and cant find the bbs so i have to use the ones in the gun already (there were like 3). so i go and shoot the squirrel in the head and it starts trying to get away again..i shoot it 2 more times and i can see the hole and blood coming out but it wont die...its still trying to get away...

so i go get my bro and were both looking for more bbs, cant find ne...finally we find like 5 more...so i hurry back and shoot it like 5 more times in the head and still the fuucker wont die..im fealing pretty bad for the thing now...during this whole time all my bros frreinds are watching and making me feel bad like "why are u killing it?"

so im thinking ok ill get an axe and just cut its head off...so i get an axe, but im scared to do it cuz i dont wanna get blood all over me...so my bro picks it up w a towel by its tail and takes it all the way to our back yard and my bros freind takes the axe and smashes its head in like 4 times..finally the poor thing is dead....and i go back to lifting weights...the whole process prolly took 30 minutes
    I'll probably get flamed to hell for this but why do people think mercy killing is supposedly very wrong when it comes to humans but the right thing to do when it comes to animals?

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you ever think the squirrel was just tired from leg day?

He could have just been resting with an awsome pump going on, and you have to kill him??
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)

wow strong torture

A thirty minute excrutiating death... I'm guess it would have been better to just let it wait with broken legs for a quick death than have to suffer getting shot in the face five times and having it's head hacked off with a dull axe.

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow! That's sad dude. RIP squirrel.

Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jazzy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By the way your form of mercy killing was well..very merciless...

jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

only in america...... y didnt u call animal control or something they could of saved it but i guess u were having to much fun torturing the thing with a bb gun

The STFU crew is all about stopping bull****s and the people behind those bull****s!

Have something positive to contribute? Then go ahead.

Have something useless to contribute? Then STFU!!!

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Hartski

He could have just been resting with an awsome pump going on, and you have to kill him??
    LOL...How do you come up with this ****?

twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twisted03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ROFLMFAO

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    WTF smashinfg it's head with an axe 4 times and hiting it with a bb gun 8 times is your idea of panless death? dude go confess or some ****!

and how come you can't cut it's head off with the axe? you need to wach more al jazeera
    HONEY!

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tyler-durden
    LOL...How do you come up with this ****?
    Same thing happened to me. I had a great leg day and I walking across the street when suddenly me legs gave out and i was so tired I just laid in the road. Next thing you a state trooper pulls up and shoots me in the ass!!! And I was like Im still alive you muthaf@cker!!! Shoot me in the head next time!!! And to make a long story short he hoped back in his squad car and peeled out. A passerby later called an amublance and I got fixed up.

east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000)
    are you an idiot, you actually thought you could kill it wit ha bb gun?
    -

aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000) aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000) aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000) aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000) aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000) aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000) aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000) aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000) aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000) aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000) aufftrain is just really nice. (+1000)
    they had to smash it in the head 4 times with an axe to kill it?

tell him not to take up lumberjacking.

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol i tried to kill it right away so some cat or dog or something would eat it alive...

the damn thing reminded me of the dude in platoon..he wouldnt die!!!!

DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

lol
    Been here since 2002!!!

Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    maybe the more humane thing to do would have been to stick bamboo shoots under its toenails and a glass rod up its urethra and smack its penis on a table.

even more humane thing to do would have been to hack its head off with a bic razor

or you could have just put him down quick.

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You shouldve shot him point blank in the skull..

You probably stood feet away didnt you

You also missed out on Protein

hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000) hypnotikk is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol you see a suffering squirrel and you bring him crackers? I'll remember the next time I fall from a tree and break both legs, I'll expect steak and eggs lol

jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

You dumbass, how stupid can you be.. You seriously think a bb gun would kill it ?? Anyone got a spare brain for this guy, if you wanted to save it you could have called an animal shelter who would happily look after it, but you took the lazy dumbass route, welldone.
    Flying above the rest.

NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice going Hitler!

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    That was pretty stupid, more harm than good for sure.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

Originally Posted by martydaman
    That was pretty stupid, more harm than good for sure.
    What time is it there in Melbourne now?

jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by tyler-durden
    What time is it there in Melbourne now?
    10:25am
    Flying above the rest.

Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NorBerg
    Nice going Hitler!
    LOL.... oh jesus thats funny

and yea why didnt you grab the axe at first if you were gonna kill him?

Originally Posted by jiza101
    Ahh, that explains the inflow of Aussies on here.

Originally Posted by jiza101
    Good morning!

Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by east football
    are you an idiot, you actually thought you could kill it wit ha bb gun?
    A directed hit from a decently powered bb gun would kill it quick. I have dropped squirrels with a blowgun. Shot placement is key. Shoot one in the foot with a 45 vs a behind the shoulder shot with a blowgun.

Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That is absolutely horrible. Negative repped.
    www.gregplitt.com

seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seven11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NorBerg
    Nice going Hitler!
    hahahahahah good one

lol man, wtf is wrong with you torcering an inocent squirl, it was just probebly in shock from the cold weather, and needed some time to get used to it. and then some punk ass kid goes and shoots it 8 times in the head and chops its head off.