Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Can ugly guys still be charming/charismatic/confident--how to do this?

I am not confident at all. In fact, everytime I try to speak up or something, I get very nervous/scared of what people will think of me/say about me, etc. I hardly look anyone in the eyes when speaking either.

I want to change though. How can I become more confident and charismatic so that I can essentially be good in any social setting, etc?

liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000) liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000) liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000) liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000) liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000) liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000) liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000) liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000) liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000) liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000) liftin4gainz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    By putting yourself in more of those uncomfortable situations
    [300 Spartan Crew]

*Medium Rare Crew* *Traditional Wet Shaver Crew* *Finance Crew* *Misc Cigar Crew*

Bench: Current=275x4 Goal=300x4
    Squat: Current=315x8 Goal=405x?
    Deadlift: Current=275x6 Goal=315x6

dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100)
    stop miscing and start socializing. no one is actually judging or gives a fux tbh. fake it til you make it.
    Acquiring wealth, looks, and peace of mind; one day at a time.

- Live by golden rule - Karmic Justice -

Of course I lift for girls, wouldn't lifting for myself be construed as selfish?

silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50) silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50) silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50) silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50) silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50) silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50) silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50) silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50) silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50) silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50) silverrush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    relax when you're in those situations
    RON PAUL 2012

Agar.io crew
    Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168148443
    Skins: http://agarioguide.com/skins

Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i AM IN YOUR SITUATION. I forced myself to talk to people and brother took me out with his friends today and i kept asking them good questions, based on their replies and one girl, his friend wants to hangout on sunday ;D

Force yourself in social situation, doesn't matter, if awkward, it will make you stronger.

vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vwnj136 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Increase test levels.
    INSTAGRAM- @uushock

⚠️⚠️⚠️Alpha Alert⚠️⚠️⚠️ Dominantape's Avatar
    Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Keep lifting. Get a stronger jaw/chin also. Once I achieved what I wanted I don't give a chit about anything. Your confidence goes thru the roof. It's like once you approach a chick you don't even care anymore if she rejects you cause you know it's her loss and you're aesthetic af. Srs oh so srs

Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by s1ckpsycho View Post
    I am not confident at all. In fact, everytime I try to speak up or something, I get very nervous/scared of what people will think of me/say about me, etc. I hardly look anyone in the eyes when speaking either.

I want to change though. How can I become more confident and charismatic so that I can essentially be good in any social setting, etc?
    What good is this doing you? Man you've only got one life (****in yolo lol) you gotta live it to your fullest. be the best you can be.

Nobody likes people who TRY to fit in either, you know what I mean?

Ive had experiences at parties where I don't know anybody and I go and try to fit in, feel like a fkin outcast and doesnt seem like any of em like me. I realize this then I think to myself "man... fk that.. why the fk do I give a chit what these random ppl think of me anyway" and started just being myself not giving a phuck. I met a group of cool ass people later and if anyone else didnt like me fk em know what I'm saying, I ended up having a good time though .

I'm a bit baked so I might have been rambling
    High test crew

AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dress better and groom well.

People will give you compliments and you will feel nice as fuark

QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by liftin4gainz View Post
    By putting yourself in more of those uncomfortable situations
    Originally Posted by dnoland93 View Post
    stop miscing and start socializing. no one is actually judging or gives a fux tbh. fake it til you make it.
    Originally Posted by silverrush View Post
    relax when you're in those situations
    don't listen to these idiots

you either have it or you don't.

Registered User TheSuperAmadeus's Avatar
    TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    focus on being a kind person. find good in everyone you meet. focus on others and youll stop worrying so much about yourself
    freeworkoutplaylists.com crew.

NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoisyPenguin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You are giving him advice while in the same situation...
    Originally Posted by Helenthor View Post
    i AM IN YOUR SITUATION. I forced myself to talk to people and brother took me out with his friends today and i kept asking them good questions, based on their replies and one girl, his friend wants to hangout on sunday ;D

Force yourself in social situation, doesn't matter, if awkward, it will make you stronger.

locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) locoloco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go out talk with ppl hold eye contact and you're good dgf what they think just speak up your mind
    das it mane

Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by QuickTimee View Post

true, but not entirely true.

think of it like lifting - you might not never look like a pro, but you can be much better than the average man with effort.

just keep practicing and be yourself

⚠️⚠️⚠️Alpha Alert⚠️⚠️⚠️ Dominantape's Avatar
    Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dominantape is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by locoloco22 View Post
    go out talk with ppl hold eye contact and you're good dgf what they think just speak up your mind
    das it mane
    This. Maintain eye contact is a big key factor.

southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernbull has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Take an interest in other people OP. Ask them how they are, what their hobbies and passions are, or whatever. It's really not hard to talk to people, everyone loves talking about themselves. Just be confident and dont give a **** about what other people think of you, because I guarantee they dont sit there and obsess over every little thing you do or say.

AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaRayAllen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You're half right.

People with no confidence can gain it, not by training themselves to fake it, but by having a reason to be confident.

Confidence arises from improving yourself and eliminating the weaknesses that make you insecure.

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    alcohol

dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100) dnoland93 is not very well liked. (-100)

don't listen to this idiot. you can gain confidence..dis kinda negativity is why i suggest taking a break from the misc
    Acquiring wealth, looks, and peace of mind; one day at a time.

- Live by golden rule - Karmic Justice -

Of course I lift for girls, wouldn't lifting for myself be construed as selfish?

HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500)
    Have a role model that is a badass. Srs. Learn to stop caring.

My old aspiration was House MD. I learned to stop caring and learned to be blunt honest, only the truth mattered to me.

Being honest is also why I'm red, You will be disliked, but you will not care, as long as you say speak truth.

Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000) Bulktillyoked is just really nice. (+1000)
    not give a single fuk about anything
    Ya u mirin

Instagram- Swolefish

Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by NoisyPenguin View Post
    You are giving him advice while in the same situation...
    but i am telling from the change i made, and have acquired 4 numbers in a week...

putting yourself in the situations you hate=stronger

JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    view yourself as better/more aesthetic than everyone, lift, and charismatic comes with practice, at least for me it did.
    the above post is not serious and is for entertainment purposes only.
    Thanks for your time.

cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was like that at the beginning of college. I was always the guy that people would forget my name. I unfortunately there's no real easy way to get better. First step for me was to stop the games, excessive internet use, etc. Start seeing your friends more. Go out more. If you think that your friends are holding you back, find new friends. You're not gonna meet girls hanging out with dudes that just want to stay in and play video games. Address your insecurities. Fix what you can, learn to accept what you can't. The only way to get better is practice. There'll be a lot of awkward moments, that's part of the process.

I can't really describe how, but eventually you start to figure out who you are and what you're about. Once you realize that you don't need to the acceptance of others, that's when the confidence comes.

I'm just an average looking dude but lately I've been getting with all the women I used to think I didn't have a chance with. Just gotta put yourself out there dude.

Registered Anistonbrah demonizerwarden's Avatar
    demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) demonizerwarden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bump
    *Jennifer Aniston white knight crew*
    *Team Aniston crew*
    *Jen isn't too old for me crew*
    *Would smash Jen don't care what age she is crew*
    *Brad Pitt is a phucking idiot for dumping Jen crew*
    *watches FRIENDS for Jen crew*
    *Successfully masturbate underneath the cape while getting a haircut crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Chelsea FC til i die

r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r3pme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cgress1 View Post
    I was like that at the beginning of college. I was always the guy that people would forget my name. I unfortunately there's no real easy way to get better. First step for me was to stop the games, excessive internet use, etc. Start seeing your friends more. Go out more. If you think that your friends are holding you back, find new friends. You're not gonna meet girls hanging out with dudes that just want to stay in and play video games. Address your insecurities. Fix what you can, learn to accept what you can't. The only way to get better is practice. There'll be a lot of awkward moments, that's part of the process.

I can't really describe how, but eventually you start to figure out who you are and what you're about. Once you realize that you don't need to the acceptance of others, that's when the confidence comes.

I'm just an average looking dude but lately I've been getting with all the women I used to think I didn't have a chance with. Just gotta put yourself out there dude.
    coming from someone in a similar situation, i think this key.

problem is when you don't socialize much, you want to be accepted by the few people you actually do talk to. instead of being yourself, you try to act in a way that would please them. in the end, you make yourself look bad and you become boring.

just gotta be yourself and think to yourself, "**** what others think about me"

srs
    Reps to LEO and military brahs on sight.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hang out with confident and charismatic people.

If you're a nerd and hang out with nerds - you'll always be a nerd.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) s1ckpsycho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks for replies guys.

so basically its just a mindset then? If I can convince myself that nobody will care what I do/say and convince myself that its nessecary to put myself out there, then I can be confident?

Charisma would be what then, just appealing to people? Making them talk about themselves, etc?

money lol, lol money BeefyMcNasty's Avatar
    BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We are what we pretend to be.
    You bring the pepper, I'll bring the Angus.

"People will kill you over time, and how they'll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like 'be realistic.' "

**Self-Employed Crew**

**Bert Stare Bathroom Attendants Who Expect Me To Tip Them Crew**

superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if u jerk off in the mornings and shoot a bit of cum on ur own lips then ur day is golden and r ready to be alpha cuz u r a man now and no one can stop u