Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Registered User depression1brah's Avatar
    depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WileyKat View Post
    Cool I did a similar project with Ruby on Rails, I built a twitter + ******** clone with full functionality. Your on the right track, dont know what the dutch market is like. But you can make good cheese as a Android programmer. How is your Objective-C?

Do you have experience with Data structures?
    Mind = blown at some of the smart miscers here. How the hell do you people manage your time between miscing, lifting, and learning all these languages?

I'd have to be a fuking neckbeard with no contact with the outside world if I'm gonna make all those programs. I seriously think the majority of the people here are frauding. All the smart CS brahs I know IRL who make their own sophisticated programs are brahs who look like this:

*penor too small even for midgets crew*
    *manverage and face aesthetics but in my house 24/7 crew*
    *too scared to step outside crew*
    *get anxiety attacks when taking out the trash crew*
    *too scared the neighbors look at me when I step outside crew*

WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ARhymingApe View Post
    Lmaooo jakes on you I'm doing an internship right now for a Fortune 20 financial company that is already paying me more than that. As an intern.
    Well you obviously had the hookup. I can assure this is not the case for 90% of econ grads out there.
    ..Timah timah.... forty water....Sprinkle me mayne..

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im typing pretty fast, im gonna make some mistakes here and there.
    For somebody so well-versed in computers you might want to speed it up, given that you skipped half of them and don't even know how to multi-quote.

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cool I did a similar project with Ruby on Rails, I built a twitter + ******** clone with full functionality. Your on the right track, dont know what the dutch market is like. But you can make good cheese as a Android programmer. How is your Objective-C?

Do you have experience with Data structures?
    Can you check my second edit as well? This semester I actually had Data structures & algorithms. I plan to learn Object C and develop for iOS during my summer holiday. If I'm not too busy I'll start earlier.

I will need to do an internship next year. I am mainly interested in mobile development right now and especially Android/iOS. But also responsive websites.

I'm looking for internships right now and I would really like to go abroad. If I would actually get paid enough to break even in the US I'll start looking there more seriously.

EDIT: I think some companies should be interested in a cheap student that has proper knowledge of Android & iOS.
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WileyKat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by depression1brah View Post
    Mind = blown at some of the smart miscers here. How the hell do you people manage your time between miscing, lifting, and learning all these languages?

I'd have to be a fuking neckbeard with no contact with the outside world if I'm gonna make all those programs
    I live eat and breathe this ****. Nothing new for me.

snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Started my master's degree in Physics oriented optics.

Originally Posted by TallJJ View Post
    Can you check my second edit as well? This semester I actually had Data structures & algorithms. I plan to learn Object C and develop for iOS during my summer holiday. If I'm not too busy I'll start earlier.

I will need to do an internship next year. I am mainly interested in mobile development right now and especially Android/iOS. But also responsive websites.

I'm looking for internships right now and I would really like to go abroad. If I would actually get paid enough to break even in the US I'll start looking there more seriously.
    Your going to most likely end up in SF Bay Area. Just seriously quit school and make the move, CS Degree means chit unless you have built some cool stuff with your time in school.

Average salary for a programmer is $95,000 in San Francisco. And that's entry level.

HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    womans studies

Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    California - bachelors in accounting

I already know there is guaranteed job security for my major at all times regardless of the state of economy

spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    CS degrees are literally the biggest waste of time at any college. I can bet you that guy only knows C++ or some Java, and that is not going to cut it in todays market.
    Misc Computer Programmer Crew - C#, PHP, MySql, JQuery, Javascript

says a guy who only knows poverty languages
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for lolz

Major: Mechanical Engineering
    State: Florida
    PR's
    B- 245x1
    S- 295x5
    D- 335x5

*Lifeguard Brah*
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*

spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your going to most likely end up in SF Bay Area. Just seriously quit school and make the move, CS Degree means chit unless you have built some cool stuff with your time in school.

Average salary for a programmer is $95,000 in San Francisco. And that's entry level.
    stop ****ing posting man, you're clueless

noone's gonna hire someone for 95k if they dont have a degree

a computer science degree isn't just programming fyi
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000) Yeahibench is just really nice. (+1000)
    Network Administration and Security
    NC
    Give it 100%

depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) depression1brah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spazzin View Post
    stop ****ing posting man, you're clueless

noone's gonna hire someone for 95k if they dont have a degree

a computer science degree isn't just programming fyi
    LOL the only reason I post in these threads is to see how deluded the OP's are. It's funny foking around with these kunts.

What do you know living in your moms basement?

And lol at you age 20, what the hell do you think you can tell me?

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Petroleum Engineering, Texas.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Originally Posted by Yeahibench View Post
    Network Administration and Security
    NC
    Is good, IT Managers make the most money. Make sure you get certified first.

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Petroleum Engineering, Texas.
    In b4 OP tells you that you can't find a job........... LOL

If he dies, he dies ARhymingApe's Avatar
    ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well you obviously had the hookup. I can assure this is not the case for 90% of econ grads out there.
    Lol this nikka. The hookup? I'm the first person in my family to go to college. It's called having a goal, busting your ass, getting a 4.0 GPA at a target school where finance firms recruit every semester, and being a good interviewer.

Im outta here.
    Gentleman of Leisure

Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeep01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jeep01 View Post
    Mechanical Engineering, Michigan

Want to be in the automotive industry.
    OP you skipped me you little weasel.
    B/S/D 295/365/535

Born and Raised in Maryland Crew

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

It's not like I'm going to be in debt after getting my degrees. It's only 1700€/yr here to study. And you get half paid by financial aid from the government. I'm learning most in my spare time to be honest.

You really need a degree here in NL to get anywhere. I'm honestly thinking of just leeching my degrees cheap here and moving abroad. Will have a CS Masters Degree and zero debt.

Any idea what you would get paid as an intern? And how much the cost of living would be. Something like 10$ an hour I could probably break even.

I'm just not sure why I would live here and pay 52% tax on everything above 50k income. With bad weather and not too great opportunities. Or I could move to the US or Australia and earn more, have a nice weather, etc.

Only reason to stay here would be family but I'm not that close that I would stay. Assuming I would make a nice amount of money I could also afford to fly back a few times a year.

Internship seems to be a nice way to see the life abroad.
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

What do you know living in your moms basement?

And lol at you age 20, what the hell do you think you can tell me?
    first off, i'm not the guy telling people spouting bull**** about how much they'll make in salary based on their major and state they live in

at age 20, i can tell you that you should never be a career advisor
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

Those poverty languages you mentioned above are actually what bodybuilding.com is built on?

But I guess you wouldnt understand that.

AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000) AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000) AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000) AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000) AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000) AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000) AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000) AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000) AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000) AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000) AIbenitez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Double majoring Finance and Accounting. Washington state.

LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordDugong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    B.A. Polynesian basket weaving.

Wyoming.

first off, i'm not the guy telling people spouting bull**** about how much they'll make in salary based on their major and state they live in

LOL at you taking the OP seriously. The guy is a dumbass spouting nonsense and trolling the fok out of u kunts.

impat will become famous soon enough. (+50) impat will become famous soon enough. (+50) impat will become famous soon enough. (+50) impat will become famous soon enough. (+50) impat will become famous soon enough. (+50) impat will become famous soon enough. (+50) impat will become famous soon enough. (+50) impat will become famous soon enough. (+50) impat will become famous soon enough. (+50) impat will become famous soon enough. (+50) impat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    marketing
    new jersey
    Don't give up what you want the most for what you want now.

Never be satisfied, always want more.

The pain of sacrifice or the pain of regret.

I tell it how it is, you dont like it then GTFO of this thread *******.

You want to be fed that cock bull**** your college career advisory department wants to feed you go for it.

Almost 60% of new grads cant find jobs today. We are in a recession. People are firing not hiring.

Stop being a delusional ******* and wake the **** up idiot.

MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Fukn lol at people taking OP's words seriously.

This thread is a joke.

brb some random guy in cali predicting your career prospects based on two pieces of information

Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm mechatronic engineering, but saw first reply itt and am skeptical of your judgment.