dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow ¨Bulk/Cut (No it's not the usual should I bulk or cut thread)

Hello!

Well, I was going to cut but I was thinking of trying something new (atleast new for me). I thought that I should cut from Monday to Thursday and then from Friday to Sunday I was going on a kind of bulk. I don't know how effective this method will be and that is why I am posting it on this forum. Does anybody have any experiece with this kind of method and how were your results? If you haven't tried anything like this feel free to post your ideas, they are appreciated.

And remember, I am not looking for the optimal way of cutting/bulking, I am rather looking for information on this particular kind of bulk/cut method.

Regards!

BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no, don't do that. it doesn't work like that. either be in a constant surplus or constant deficit.

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    actually Jason Blaha recommends this method for power lifters looking to slowly recomp and maintain weight.. In terms of bodybuilding there are more efficient ways to get big, and at your stats you need to just bulk.
    ~ Computer Science Crew
    ~ Irish Crew
    ~ Addicted to caffeine & need immediate help crew

“The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them in their cores and exploded these enriched ingredients across our galaxy / we are atomically connected to all atoms in the universe. We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.”

Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000) Raphael8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't recommend it.I think its possible to do it, yet its going to be an extremely slow process, almost to the point of a crawl.
    Bulk up and give it 100%. Everyone gains fat on a bulk, its inevitable. Just keep your diet fairly clean with a few cheats here and there. If you start to add too much unwanted weight, clean up the diet a bit more and/or add some cardio in.
    Starting Stats

Squat: 60kg x 1 (27 November 2013)
    Bench: 60kg x 6 (July 2013)
    Deadlift:75kg x 5 (March 14 2014)

Current Stats
    Squat: 122.5kg x 4
    Bench: 85kg x 3 (PB)
    Deadlift:150kg x 5

Greek Crew
    Liverpool FC YNWA Crew - JFT96

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It takes at least a week to transition from a bulk to a cut and vice versa. You'll only be spinning your wheels with water weight.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only one answer with an actual explanation of "why" to not do this... But ok, well see if I try it or not, I usually have to figure things out for myself but your suggestions/answers do help me alot.

But AlacrityH, are you sure that you have the right knowledge there? I don't think you do, atleast not regarding the transition part, why would it take a week? If I don't eat anything for 2 days I would definitely not be on a bulk? I am not hacking on you, just telling you something that you might could look up

Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sqwat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Over the week your calories would average out, therefore you would just be recompositioning (as you'd be neither in a surplus or deficit). Your idea is flawed and would be ineffective.
    No Fap. Day 0.

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't need to cut at all. Get yourself into a 300-500 calorie surplus, 150+ grams of protein per day and start on a program like ice cream fitness 5x5

If your lean body mass and fat levels both increase together you don't get any worse visually, you actually start to look better

BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dawoodr View Post
    But AlacrityH, are you sure that you have the right knowledge there? I don't think you do, atleast not regarding the transition part, why would it take a week? If I don't eat anything for 2 days I would definitely not be on a bulk? I am not hacking on you, just telling you something that you might could look up
    no. he knows what he's talking about.

Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    no. he knows what he's talking about.
    Haha, explain to me why, I am always this curious and open for none bullsh*t info, please share

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dawoodr View Post
    Only one answer with an actual explanation of "why" to not do this... But ok, well see if I try it or not, I usually have to figure things out for myself but your suggestions/answers do help me alot.

Idk why you criticize my knowledge if you're the one asking the question.

Long explanation short, your body does not work on a daily clock. It's a more weekly one if anything. The hormones associated with a bulk remain at their production rates and in abundance due to homeostasis and other auto regulating mechanisms in the body. Your body does know "know" you're cutting after a day or two in a deficit and doesn't make the necessary hormonal changes associated with cutting until a good week later (ie: usage of leptin).

An example of this would be a refeed day while cutting. Eating at a 500 cal deficit for a month and then ending up on a 4000 calorie surplus for a day then going back into a deficit the next day. Yet no weight is gained due to your body still being in it's cutting stage. Rather, your leptin levels are recharged and bodyfat is lost at full speed again.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165