KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisGuitarNY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Body progression over the past two years

Hey everyone. It's been a long while since I've posted on here.
    I've been lifting on and off since freshman year of high school, but mostly my junior and senior year. I'm turning 19 in just a few days and I currently serve with the United States Marine Corps. I have a good amount of time now to solely focus on becoming what I've wanted to for many years now. I just started to get back into lifting pretty seriously, and I'm excited for whats to come.

I used to be obese pretty much my whole life, then one day during my sophomore year I decided enough was enough. I started lifting with a couple of buddies at a local gym and thinned out a bit and definitely gained a lot of muscle. Senior year I stopped working out everyday like I did Junior year, and I got pretty bad. I became pretty big again.

After boot camp and my training I dropped almost 40lbs. I don't remember the last time I've been this small. I love it.
    I retained a decent amount of muscle so I'm just going to keep cutting until I get to where I want to be.
    I have a decent amount of photos, so enjoy.

In the one pic of my body, I was around 215lbs. I'm currently hovering around 175. I was pinched at 14% at one point, but I believe I was around 18%+ in that one pic.

A few questions that would help me a lot: Any guesses on my current BF%? and I'm really trying to increase the actual thickness of my abs, as they aren't popping out at all and it's surprising. I have friends much heavier than me that have them popping out just a bit.
    I plan to cut the next 3 months and will post pictures afterwards. I'm feeling motivated and I'm going to do this.
    Attached Images
    PR's at Age 17, 205lbs
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 405

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good progress bro.

Congrats on the weight lost.

Your friends abs and yours are genetically different. Are you doing weighted crunches etc. I do cable crunches that allow only like 10-12 reps and mine have popped out changing to those from standard non weighted ab work. And of course lower BF% will show abs than higher.
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K