Page 80 of 193 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 5764
    SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Greek_Elite View Post
    for you brahs with boxes, do i just take the plastic off and put them in the wineador, open the box, or what? also, how long to store em for?

also, mid-work week post-beach volleyball smoke
    bump for boxes question

also, wineador brahs, i'm noticing a 5% rh difference from top to bottom. Top till read 68 then bottom at 63 or so. I have the oust fan up top pointed downward

going to rig up a more powerful fan (laptop cooling fan) to a timer to moves more air

shelves should be shipping this week... hopefully
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CntDcdOnAUsrNam View Post
    Totally different flavor profile (at least for me). Montecristos are on the mild side. While PSD4s are on the strong/spicy side.

I like both because I like variety. Too many out there to try and enjoy.

I have a humidor full of singles of almost every smoke out there. I'll be smoking through them and will then start buying boxes of the above average smokes to age.
    Very interesting as my experience has been quite different. I feel that PSD4 have a metallic taste. not spicy to me at all
    "gives recommendations, gets negged crew"
    "NY thick skin crew"

Respect The SRS Tag SRSmiscerIZsrs's Avatar
    SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bump for boxes question

also, wineador brahs, i'm noticing a 5% rh difference from top to bottom. Top till read 68 then bottom at 63 or so. I have the oust fan up top pointed downward

going to rig up a more powerful fan (laptop cooling fan) to a timer to moves more air

shelves should be shipping this week... hopefully
    for ccs some will use shrink wrap or plastic wrap and wrap them up air tight to slow down the aging process. I have a few boxes Ive wrapped but most of my stuff is just stored in the boxes. I have a desktop humidor loaded with customs that I store inside the big humidor as well. I would just store them in the plain old wood boxes.

humidity rises so getting that more powerful fan will help with making things even out.

Monte petit no 2 this morning. This one wasnt as good as the one the other day but still a solid smoke considering how young it is. Smoked it down to where it started heated up my lips.
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

Ya derp’d before ya herp’d

Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SRSmiscerIZsrs View Post
    for ccs some will use shrink wrap or plastic wrap and wrap them up air tight to slow down the aging process. I have a few boxes Ive wrapped but most of my stuff is just stored in the boxes. I have a desktop humidor loaded with customs that I store inside the big humidor as well. I would just store them in the plain old wood boxes.

humidity rises so getting that more powerful fan will help with making things even out.

Monte petit no 2 this morning. This one wasnt as good as the one the other day but still a solid smoke considering how young it is. Smoked it down to where it started heated up my lips.
    hmmm ok... just ordered a fan, usb extension, power adapter, and wall timer for $23 on the bay.. not too bad

Will probably just open all the boxes and lay them out into the trays, and then next order will focus on boxes that i'll store for an extended time. what's typical, 6-12 months?

edit- may keep at least the undercrowns and MUWAT sealed for a while, opening up the H Upmann Media Noches and Oliva O's
    Last edited by Greek_Elite; 08-13-2014 at 08:21 PM.
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52

PM for Bonobos referral

foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foyt20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Going to an Alec Bradley event tonight at the local Cigar Lounge. Anything recommended to try/buy? I had a black market last week that was delicious. Any other recommendations?
    GIANTS-DEVILS-METS

**NJ Crew (609)**

Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Presando

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by foyt20 View Post
    Going to an Alec Bradley event tonight at the local Cigar Lounge. Anything recommended to try/buy? I had a black market last week that was delicious. Any other recommendations?
    Their Conn Tubo showed big potential. One I had was given to me by a friend dried out. I'd give it another shake. I enjoy mild cigars now and then.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    picked up some double edmundos look awsome and some other sticks
    burned a cohiba robusto.....hnggg forgot what a good cigar it was.
    100% spartan-
    cxbl paintball-
    fortune only comes once, but misfortune keeps on coming-
    eliniko crew

JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000)
    New lighter. Colibri Talon. I chose this for one reason only: Huge transparent fuel tank. I live almost 3,500 feet above sea level, torch lighters go through butane very fast at this elevation. I had to refill my last lighter EVERY TIME I USED IT. Having a lighter that holds more fuel and also being able to see how much is left will be nice.

The flame is a bit paler blue than most lighters I've used... I'm not sure if this means it burns hotter or maybe just a higher quality brand of butane.

Today's choice: Partagas. Not sure which vitola, but it's a corona size (Partagas has lots of different coronas for some reason). Smelled amazing before lighting, initially it didn't live up to my expectations but now I'm about halfway through and the flavours are really starting to come out.

the haul (missing box of oliva O though

^those don rafs are cheapo cigars for friends.. < $1 a peace lol but not too bad believe it or not

cant wait to try one of these

can't keep the undercrowns in a box, doesnt fit in the wineador. eh well, will just put them onto the trays and get a cooler for boxes eventually
    ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000) JesseTheRN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by apo99 View Post
    picked up some double edmundos look awsome and some other sticks
    burned a cohiba robusto.....hnggg forgot what a good cigar it was.
    I'm not sure if I ever tried the Cohiba Robusto specifically, but I have had several Siglo VI, which are only slightly larger and are, as you know, very very good.

I do love Cohiba, but personally they aren't my first choice, I don't really understand why they are considered the flagship brand. Of course, I would never turn one down if offered though.

I really like the Siglo I's.

^those don rafs are cheapo cigars for friends.. < $1 a peace lol but not too bad believe it or not
    Good call. I once handed out a bunch of Montecristo No. 5 at my sister's wedding, it broke my heart to see people biting them, snuffing them out after just a few puffs, throwing the butts on the ground and generally mistreating them. Very upsetting to see a nice cigar treated like garbage. Only the nice stuff for people who will appreciate it from now on.

Those cigars on the bottom look sexy as hell. I like the colour.

apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JesseTheRN View Post
    I'm not sure if I ever tried the Cohiba Robusto specifically, but I have had several Siglo VI, which are only slightly larger and are, as you know, very very good.

I do love Cohiba, but personally they aren't my first choice, I don't really understand why they are considered the flagship brand. Of course, I would never turn one down if offered though.

I really like the Siglo I's.
    Not all cohibas, but the siglo 5-6, robusto, behike 52, the LE 1966 and lancero with some age on them for me are some of the best cigars when NOT considering price. When looking for value, hupman, hoyo, and partagas blow it out of the water.
    100% spartan-
    cxbl paintball-
    eliniko crew

Originally Posted by apo99 View Post
    Not all cohibas, but the siglo 5-6, robusto, behike 52, the LE 1966 and lancero with some age on them for me are some of the best cigars when NOT considering price. When looking for value, hupman, hoyo, and partagas blow it out of the water.
    I think that's the reason they aren't my favorite: I dont want to pay more for a cigar I won't personally enjoy as much as something else.

My favorite brand is Ramon Allones. Hugely popular in Cuba but for some reason it's not widely recognized on the export market (or at least not here in Calgary). I also love Diplomaticos and San Cristobel, both of which don't get as much recognition as they deserve.

I've never tried a Behike, too pricy for me but I am curious.

I've never tried a Behike, too pricy for me but I am curious.
    its worth trying once.

nice little haul for this week

monte open regata
    monte double edmundo
    monte 520
    monte edumundo
    monte #2

cohiba siglo 2
    cohiba siglo 3
    cohiba siglo 4
    cohiba siglo 5
    cohiba robusto
    cohiba esplendito
    cohiba behike 52

humpman royal corona
    humpman mag 50
    humpman mag 46

hoyo de luxe
    hoyo epicure 2
    hoyo epicure 1

partagas psd4

should be getting 1-2 more boxes in the next week too.

100% spartan-
    cxbl paintball-
    eliniko crew

^very nice. You're obviously a fan of larger gauges. Do you go much for lonsdales or coronas?

^very nice. You're obviously a fan of larger gauges. Do you go much for lonsdales or coronas?
    yes absolutly, but mostly in the winter,
    i have had wayyy to many corona sizes in the past so im trying for different stuff now.
    100% spartan-
    cxbl paintball-
    eliniko crew

I used to prefer tor****es and robusto sizes (those epicures are awesome, by the way) but found I had less time to enjoy larger cigars after my son was born, so I was smoking coronas last year. I found I really enjoyed the smaller ring size of coronas, but of course they never seem to last long enough, so I moved on to Lonsdales. Montecristo No. 1 is amazing.

I also like the occasional tres petit when I'm really crunched for time, I find I savour each pull a lot more when there's not as much to burn. Cohiba Siglo I and the San Cristobal (I think it's called "Lunch Club" but I'm not sure) are nice.

Full reset brah pedobearu_aware's Avatar
    pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^
    Do you have a "to-try list"?

Mine would probably be something like:
    Partagas Culebra - more for novelty than anything
    A trio of Cohibos, CoRo/Esplendido/Behike - The old man's got a gifted, jacked up Behike that I will make sure to be around when he smokes
    Partagas Serie D E.L. (any year) - to make up for the last disappointing birthday PSD4 I had several years ago

There is a very small but long ring gauge of cigar, I'm not sure what it's called but it's basically a long panetella. They seem to be unattainable on the foreign market for some reason, I've never seen one for sale. Rafael Gonzales, La Gloria Cubana and Trinidad all apparently have cigars of this size. If I ever go back to Cuba I'll keep my eyes open.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm also curious to try a Behike but I just can't justify spending that kind of money right now.

I'd also like to try more Trinidads, especially their lonsdales. I've also only had one La Gloria Cubana before, wouldn't mind trying that again, they have a unique flavour. I don't believe I've ever had a Cohiba Siglo V.

As crazy as it sounds, I am interested to try some of the cheaper machine made Cuban brands like Jose Pierda and Troya. Never had those before, but I do like Quintero.

TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is a very small but long ring gauge of cigar, I'm not sure what it's called but it's basically a long panetella. They seem to be unattainable on the foreign market for some reason, I've never seen one for sale. Rafael Gonzales, La Gloria Cubana and Trinidad all apparently have cigars of this size. If I ever go back to Cuba I'll keep my eyes open.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm also curious to try a Behike but I just can't justify spending that kind of money right now.

I'd also like to try more Trinidads, especially their lonsdales. I've also only had one La Gloria Cubana before, wouldn't mind trying that again, they have a unique flavour. I don't believe I've ever had a Cohiba Siglo V.

As crazy as it sounds, I am interested to try some of the cheaper machine made Cuban brands like Jose Pierda and Troya. Never had those before, but I do like Quintero.
    I highly recommend the Juan Lopez brand. So damn good at a great price. Especially the JL#2 and the #4.

Yesterday I smoked an EPC Inaugural 2009. It was good but not as good as the EPC Edicion Limitado 2010.

"gives recommendations, gets negged crew"
    "NY thick skin crew"

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Smoked a LGC Gilded Age last night. I can't stress enough how much of a budget, awesome smoke they are.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SRSmiscerIZsrs View Post
    mirin that sublime! Chub get yourself a monte petit no 2 and try them. Despite my taste seemingly shifting away from monte I LOVED them.

worked 13 of the last 14 days but spent sunday with my wife celebrating our one year. I bought 4 boxes of AUG 13 date codes to only smoke on our anniversary and the first box i pulled from was a box of party 898s. lucky for me 2013 seems like an excellent year for fresh cigars, the 898 was fantastic! she also surprised me with chiefs vs patriots monday night football tickets + booked and paid for two nights in a hotel down in kc.
    season ticket holder here. if you want to meet up and tailgate let me know!
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)
    ***KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*** 04 Yamaha R6

jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000)

tried this tonight good smoke, good draw, medium body

wouldsmokeagain

trying a brickhouse tomorrow
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.
    GERS 2015 crew

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***IT Master Race Crew*** pm me any IT questions (jobs, resume help etc...)

dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dutchdevildog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in too

Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome pictures. The first run of BHK 52s were amazing.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"I shall grind beneath my heel.....all that exists."

Originally Posted by Les Paul View Post
    Awesome pictures. The first run of BHK 52s were amazing.
    still have 3 sticks from the release when i was in cuba
    100% spartan-
    cxbl paintball-
    eliniko crew

Originally Posted by TheGodRustler View Post
    I highly recommend the Juan Lopez brand. So damn good at a great price. Especially the JL#2 and the #4.

Yesterday I smoked an EPC Inaugural 2009. It was good but not as good as the EPC Edicion Limitado 2010.

Ive had a couple Juan Lopez, can't remember which sizes exactly. Not a big fan.

Originally Posted by ****bearu_aware View Post
    ^
    Do you have a "to-try list"?

Mine would probably be something like:
    Partagas Culebra - more for novelty than anything
    A trio of Cohibos, CoRo/Esplendido/Behike - The old man's got a gifted, jacked up Behike that I will make sure to be around when he smokes
    Partagas Serie D E.L. (any year) - to make up for the last disappointing birthday PSD4 I had several years ago
    I've seen the Culebras for sale a couple times, they're really expensive, probably because it's not easy to braid them without damaging the wrappers. At first I thought you were supposed to light all three cigars and smoke them as one, but apparantly that isn't even possible since they unravel when you remove the ribbons. So basically it's just a unique way to present three small cigars.

I'm sure they are quite nice though, I'm a fan of Partagas (but really, who isn't?)