Page 69 of 193 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 5764
    killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killacity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    free worldwide shipping.... uwotm8... reps for life
    ive bought from them plenty of times. they are a good company. those mags are a great deal for less than $10 a stick. unaged 46s run about the same price.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)
    ***KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*** 04 Yamaha R6

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    Looks good thanks man
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Smokes for the last few days

Yesterday 2003 HdM Des Deiux on a hike with the gf

Today, this was pretty good.

"gives recommendations, gets negged crew"
    "NY thick skin crew"

TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone in here have EP Carillo Edicion Limitada 2010 that they may want to sell?
    "NY thick skin crew"

Respect The SRS Tag SRSmiscerIZsrs's Avatar
    SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    2002 Trinidad Fundy....pretty damn good cigar but IMO not worth the coin. I enjoy smaller trinis (reyes) more...
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

Ya derp’d before ya herp’d

Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can retail for £40 ($65) a stick here SRS.

Took this beauty over to the duck pond last night, thank you WonderBrah, life's been getting a bit on top of me recently with a hell of a lot going on with work and personal.

Said I'd save this for the world cup so here's to hoping for a good game this evening my brother!

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Current favorite: San Cristobal by Ashton

Definitely one of the fuller cigars i have smoked.

A new chapter begins... jqnmartinez's Avatar
    jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Scratchy throat and runny nose... Won't be smoking anything for the next few days at least! So much for 4th of July weekend
    ** MISC CIGAR CREW **

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jqnmartinez View Post
    Scratchy throat and runny nose... Won't be smoking anything for the next few days at least! So much for 4th of July weekend
    aw fuk cuz. Sorry brah. I kind of went through the same little dry patch... had a fukking mouth ulcer... hate 'em.

Originally Posted by Casual5 View Post
    Can retail for £40 ($65) a stick here SRS.

Took this beauty over to the duck pond last night, thank you WonderBrah, life's been getting a bit on top of me recently with a hell of a lot going on with work and personal.

Said I'd save this for the world cup so here's to hoping for a good game this evening my brother!

On spread but I will rep when I can. Nice stick. How was it cause I have been looking for those.
    "NY thick skin crew"

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jqnmartinez View Post
    sucks man, I had a sore throat that lasted for 3 weeks a little while ago. it was unbearable
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    let me know if you have questions, most beginners do. piping is the art of keeping your pipe barely lit and puffing only when necessary for fullest flavour. relights are encouraged, but when you find your rhythm you won't have so many
    I just got a pipe and smoked for the first time yesterday and again today. I wa better at keeping it lit today but it is still annoying to have to relight. I know they say it is suppose to be relaxing but when it goes out just makes me want to throw the pipe across the room. How often do you take a puff generally? Any tips on packing it?

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SnatchGrabber View Post
    I just got a pipe and smoked for the first time yesterday and again today. I wa better at keeping it lit today but it is still annoying to have to relight. I know they say it is suppose to be relaxing but when it goes out just makes me want to throw the pipe across the room. How often do you take a puff generally? Any tips on packing it?
    packing I've found is literally 80% of the experience. if you **** it up, you will pay for it with a pipe that refuses to stay lit, or a pipe that burns way too hot and wet. I prefer the Irish pack method, which involves pushing the pipe in small circles, face down, on a handful of tobacco in your opposite hand. this works best with ribbon or shag cut, but you can do it pretty well with a rubbed out flake too.

as for puffing, you will find your own cadence. some people puff once every 30 seconds or so... I find that my pipe goes out too often for my preference that way. I take 3 very deep, long, slow consecutive puffs every 30 seconds or so. slow being the keyword. if you puff too hard, you will get a mouthful of bitter scalding smoke. you need to find the proper temperature to ensure maximum flavour while avoiding chemical bitterness resulting from too much heat. in this manner, it's similar to cigar smoking.

pipe smoking is extremely relaxing when you get the hang of it, but it's taken me about a year to get the basics down and I'm still constantly learning. if you haven't yet, watch everything you can on youtube regarding pipe basics and soak up the knowledge.

I started with this series of videos, this guy covers and exhaustive amount of information

my only question for you is: what tobacco are you smoking? and have you tried drying it out at all? I prefer my tobacco to be bone dry and many others will prefer a varying degree of dryness. when you try to smoke wet or damp tobacco (as it often comes in a tin), it will smoke hotter to compensate for the moisture. I've had the best cool and consistent smokes from very dry blends. now when I buy tobacco, I will keep it out of the tin for 24-48 hours before putting it in a mason jar to dry it out
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnatchGrabber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

my only question for you is: what tobacco are you smoking? and have you tried drying it out at all? I prefer my tobacco to be bone dry and many others will prefer a varying degree of dryness. when you try to smoke wet or damp tobacco (as it often comes in a tin), it will smoke hotter to compensate for the moisture. I've had the best cool and consistent smokes from very dry blends. now when I buy tobacco, I will keep it out of the tin for 24-48 hours before putting it in a mason jar to dry it out
    I got a starter pipe kit from CI and they sent captain black and davidoff green something. There are two others (aromatics) that I'll have to look at when I get home. They all seem to leave an odd aftertaste that is hard to describe with little initial taste. I tried packing with the frank method that worked pretty well today. Perhaps I should try some non aromatics for the taste.

I enjoyed my smoke better today as I was able to keep it lit longer and was getting larger volumes of smoke. I guess coming from cigar smoking I like the billows of smoke you get from a cigar but it seems tough to get quite the same experience with a pipe. Do you notice the same thing?

Originally Posted by SnatchGrabber View Post
    I got a starter pipe kit from CI and they sent captain black and davidoff green something. There are two others (aromatics) that I'll have to look at when I get home. They all seem to leave an odd aftertaste that is hard to describe with little initial taste. I tried packing with the frank method that worked pretty well today. Perhaps I should try some non aromatics for the taste.

I enjoyed my smoke better today as I was able to keep it lit longer and was getting larger volumes of smoke. I guess coming from cigar smoking I like the billows of smoke you get from a cigar but it seems tough to get quite the same experience with a pipe. Do you notice the same thing?
    what you're tasting is the pipe itself. it needs some time to "break in" and acquire what is called "cake" within the bowl. cake is a very thin layer of ash and tar that acts to insulate the pipe so you don't burn the wood/cob. what is your pipe made of, by the way? briar pipes are a little tougher to break in than cobs are.

Davidoff Green mixture is a Burley blend and you will get a ton of flavour from that. I would pass on the captain black, it is quite goopy and leaves a bit of sticky residue after ignition... that's due to the high amount of additional chemicals called "casing" in the blend which essentially are added for flavour to a weak or cheap blend like captain black and nearly every Borkum Riff blend (I avoid these). aromatics also tend to be very goopy in pipes because they are heavily cased for their aromatic qualities. however, some people really like captain black and borkum riff blends for their smells and tastes. smoke what you like and like what you smoke

cigars are most densely packed but in their construction also allow for large clouds of smoke. pipes are different because they require a loose pack on the bottom for airflow and a tight pack on top for security. because the bowl is often quite small, you can't puff it like a train. I'm still learning this because I'm used to puffing cigars. the best way to describe pipe smoking is "sipping from a straw". the amount of smoke depends on the blend and the contents of the blend. latakia blends (my preferred) will taste smokier and give off more smoke. lighter blends like virginias and aromatics do not give as much smoke and have a much more subtle taste. virginias are often sweet and fruity whereas latakias and periques are bold, spicy and smoky. burley is also a bold smoke, but it's a bit tangy and earthy. cigarettes are burley tobacco, although much lower quality than what comes in pipe tobacco tins.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000) CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000) CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000) CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000) CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000) CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000) CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000) CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000) CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000) CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000) CntDcdOnAUsrNam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheGodRustler View Post
    On spread but I will rep when I can. Nice stick. How was it cause I have been looking for those.
    No homo?
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

Rain messed up my plans to smoke today. Damn hurricane Arthur!

Yesterday I discovered the best under $10 smoke ever. I will buy more of these without a doubt.

"NY thick skin crew"

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rain messed up my plans to smoke today. Damn hurricane Arthur!

Yesterday I discovered the best under $10 smoke ever. I will buy more of these without a doubt.

depends on what $10 gets you in your location. Would take a Padron 64 over any JdN. Smoking an Aging Room Small Batch M356 tonight for the 4th. Pretty good cigar. Thinking about a box of these or La Reloba or San Lotano.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    depends on what $10 gets you in your location. Would take a Padron 64 over any JdN. Smoking an Aging Room Small Batch M356 tonight for the 4th. Pretty good cigar. Thinking about a box of these or La Reloba or San Lotano.
    You ever smoke this particular JdN? I mean a Padron 64 is good but you wont get one in this size under $10. The JDN Dark Antano was all cocoa, very little pepper, and savory notes. And its actually under $8. If a box is purchased, somestimes under $6. You wont find a better smoke. I havent liked any other JdN

Today I smoked this Punch Regional. Its def in my top 3 CCs now.
    "NY thick skin crew"

Full reset brah pedobearu_aware's Avatar
    pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Smoking a Monte in my backyard. Oh, how I've missed this....

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You ever smoke this particular JdN? I mean a Padron 64 is good but you wont get one in this size under $10. The JDN Dark Antano was all cocoa, very little pepper, and savory notes. And its actually under $8. If a box is purchased, somestimes under $6. You wont find a better smoke. I havent liked any other JdN

I used to be a big Antano fan as far as bang for the buck. Good cigars.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Today I smoked this Punch Regional. Its def in my top 3 CCs now.
    I have some of these that I would be interested in trading or selling.......lmk if you are interested
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had a fun holiday and a productive Saturday. Capping it off with this delightful combo and the Misc...

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."--Ronald Reagan

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”--Arnold Schwarzenegger

NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NateDieselF4i has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got a few of these to cap off the weekend.

Really been enjoying them lately.

those are tasty ^^ good pick up
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

holiday weekend? barely for me. Worked the 3rd, 5th, and today. Im pretty damn tired so after dinner im relaxing with something nice to drink and smoke. I'll make it a short smoke because I have a feeling the drink will put me to sleep
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

A new chapter begins... jqnmartinez's Avatar
    jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Thanks Devo and Vbog.... Finally starting to breathe through my nose again lol looking foward to this weekend hopefully I'll be feeling well enough to light up in my backyard with the grill going. Should have a CC package coming in soon .....CANT FCKKKKIN WAIT!!
    ** MISC CIGAR CREW **

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i View Post
    Got a few of these to cap off the weekend.

Really been enjoying them lately.

Ride crappy bike smoke good cigars? Kind of odd
    rumpler of stiltskins

monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Redskins | San Antonio Basketball Team | Washington Baseball Team | Washington Hockey Team

*** MISC Cigar Crew ***

This Sundays smokes:

2006 Por Larrangas Petite Corona. Really makes me want to buy a box and let them rest for a few years. This was a very very good smoke.

Then I followed it with a 2012 BOTL Lancero (rolled by Drew estate) - wasnt really agreeable to my palette. Had to let it go out after about a third. So far the only 2 DE sticks I have liked are the UF-13 and UF-4

After that I lit up this Casa Fuente stick. It was very good. Very Opus like with a little twist of tang or salt in the flavor profile.
    "NY thick skin crew"