Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by epicbruh View Post
    how is the wheater in colorado ?

would get some goats considering the vegetation
    cold but good.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn this is so foreign to me.

what is a mule deer? Some cross breed sht? And why are they bad?

Why are elk good?

Good stuff man. I assume you grew up around this stuff? I have 0 knowledge about this stuff. Working with bees? Oh laaaawwd. I realize sone of the benefits but it never ocurred to me to purchase some. But hey its local honey, cant get any more local than that.

I will bump tgis thread after I sleep for a few hours. This was an entertaining read
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One more question. You gonna buy a bee suit? That hazmat type sht?
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aauguzt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congratz OP

I can guarantee it wont be easy. How many hours have you planned to spend on the farm every day?

Are you gonna do the harvesting by yourself or get some entrepeneur to do it?

Have you calculated the costs of having everything running on the farm?

What about animal care?

generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    Damn this is so foreign to me.

what is a mule deer? Some cross breed sht? And why are they bad?

Why are elk good?

Good stuff man. I assume you grew up around this stuff? I have 0 knowledge about this stuff. Working with bees? Oh laaaawwd. I realize sone of the benefits but it never ocurred to me to purchase some. But hey its local honey, cant get any more local than that.

I will bump tgis thread after I sleep for a few hours. This was an entertaining read
    no i grew up in the east coast, moved out here when I was 19 bros of mine told me about colorado and how it amazing it was had to see for myself. Came out for vacation, dropped out of college, never left.

Elk are good because they are stunningly beautiful, the most delicious meat i've ever tasted, fill up the freezer, and a million other reasons. elk basically migrate the same path every year. u can go on CO hunting websites and track the herds. They are amazing beautiful delicious animals. when u see an elk herd in the middle of a field or on top of mountain it's like finding jesus or something...I've had experienced hunters drop their rifles and just look. it's really really beautiful, they are amazing animals.

and they taste good as fck.

Mule deer are gross, taste like sage w/ anus mixed in. Fun to hunt tho. I don't want them on my land cuz they eat and eat and eat and never leave.

Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    One more question. You gonna buy a bee suit? That hazmat type sht?
    lol. google raising bees bro. its easy

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by generaltsofan View Post
    How do you guys know that already? Lol.
    We found the same real estate website you did.

Originally Posted by aauguzt View Post
    Congratz OP

I can guarantee it wont be easy. How many hours have you planned to spend on the farm every day?

Are you gonna do the harvesting by yourself or get some entrepeneur to do it?

Have you calculated the costs of having everything running on the farm?

What about animal care?
    I only plan on having enough for myself and gifts for neighbors as far as veggies. Cattle, sheeit I won't even have beef for 2 seasons. I'm getting little pepper your angus....angus. It takes a while for them to grow.

Yes calculated rough costs.

Animal care I can do the basics, vets on-site when necessary.

Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for weed and shroom gains. Just buy cows for them shrooms/10

Massive weed farm/10

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haha. I'm actually in Fresno taking care of a indoor farm. 30 lights. But just wondering how did you get this idea without any farming experience? I can't imagine starting with such a big load. When I first started I did 8-10 lights and that was work. I had to get use to the workload first. And how much was this total investment? My investment was 20k-30k

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pepper you angus brah coz it won't be easy

farmer brah crew
    bbsitum crew*

Originally Posted by datderecreatine View Post
    Haha. I'm actually in Fresno taking care of a indoor farm. 30 lights. But just wondering how did you get this idea without any farming experience? I can't imagine starting with such a big load. When I first started I did 8-10 lights and that was work. I had to get use to the workload first. And how much was this total investment? My investment was 20k-30k
    haha. I did that type of farming. That's a memory now

Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can confirm honey from beehives on the day of extractio. Is hnnng/10 nothing like grabbing some honeycomb stuff covered in honey and suckin it dry

CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CGDuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by generaltsofan View Post
    I'll only have like 6 cows total

Ill deal w/ what I am capable of dealing with, otherwise emergency vet calls. None of my cows will be getting pregnant. Yes Ill milk my milk sow. Vegetables, hunting land, and if I can, hay, but I doubt I'll want to deal w/ that. That was a play it by ear thing that I wasn't sure of.
    How are you gonna milk cows that haven't had a calf genius

kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50) kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50) kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50) kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50) kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50) kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50) kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50) kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50) kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50) kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50) kluz1ve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks beautiful man
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164483711&p=1300168761#post1300168761
    *Good post*
    *Changed my life*
    And more!

The Happy Brah
    Emilia Clarke Master Race Crew Leader