Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question I want to learn how to defend myself/fight Reps for good answers

What the title says pretty much. What would be the most effective fighting style I can learn to defend myself? I was looking at Muay Thai, it looks pretty impressive. On the other hand, people always say boxing or wrestling. I'm not sure what to pick, just asking you guys what the most effective one is to protect myself. Just a little more information, I'm not the type of guy to start fights, I usually walk away from fights. But if someone was to come up to me and try to attack me, what would the most effective defence of fighting style be? Reps for best answers! Thanks guys!

Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nooblifts View Post
    What the title says pretty much. What would be the most effective fighting style I can learn to defend myself? I was looking at Muay Thai, it looks pretty impressive. On the other hand, people always say boxing or wrestling. I'm not sure what to pick, just asking you guys what the most effective one is to protect myself. Just a little more information, I'm not the type of guy to start fights, I usually walk away from fights. But if someone was to come up to me and try to attack me, what would the most effective defence of fighting style be? Reps for best answers! Thanks guys!
    Street fighting is a whole different story than martial arts lol. But I'd say the most effective is of course boxing, building agility as well as power within punches.
    164lbs BW
    Squat - 335
    Deadlift - 360
    Bench - 270

Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nooblifts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ryanbsupreme View Post
    Street fighting is a whole different story than martial arts lol. But I'd say the most effective is of course boxing, building agility as well as power within punches.
    Thanks repped

Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jbtyson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is no best way to defend yourself. You can go train in martial arts or wrestling, but when you get jumped, none of that matters. If you must pick something to train, I'd go for Krav Maga. But really, the only way to get good at fighting is to get your ass kicked a couple times. After that, you learn what NOT to do - which is far more important.

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Boxing. Mainly because you do get to spar. If you don't spar you will never have experience in 1 on 1 combat. If u spar you will be able be calm in a fighting situation.

It's like practicing everything but not fighting. What is the point if u never fight? It won't magically happen if u never take a punch to the face

Originally Posted by Jbtyson View Post
    There is no best way to defend yourself. You can go train in martial arts or wrestling, but when you get jumped, none of that matters. If you must pick something to train, I'd go for Krav Maga. But really, the only way to get good at fighting is to get your ass kicked a couple times. After that, you learn what NOT to do - which is far more important.
    Lol thanks repped

Originally Posted by datderecreatine View Post
    Boxing. Mainly because you do get to spar. If you don't spar you will never have experience in 1 on 1 combat. If u spar you will be able be calm in a fighting situation.

It's like practicing everything but not fighting. What is the point if u never fight? It won't magically happen if u never take a punch to the face
    Repped

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'd go with boxing

C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I train in kickboxing and if a fight comes the best option is to walk away,run or try defuse yourself from the situation not that I'm scared or anything its just the safest option, but I have that security that if needed to protect myself I could do that with ease
    I'd say doing a mixture of Mauy Thai and bjj/judo would be a decent start as it incorporates the two main components of mma and or fighting, if you somewhat enjoy being a physically fit beast as well as taking the sport seriously, and not just to try brawl on the side I'd say its the best option
    *PMC - Perth Misc Crew*

TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if your talking practical survival skills, then krav maga.

but try and stay out of fights op.

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    **Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew**

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Boxing
    And when in a fight, fight to kill. Don't throw a single punch to hurt the other person, throw each and every strike with the intention to kill. It's them or you getting your face busted to hell. Why you?
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    @ EVERYONE WHO SAYS BOXING IS OPTIMAL I HIGHLY DOUBT HAS BEEN IN A STREET FIGHT BEFORE.

Boxing is a sport. A great sport to build agility and speed, BUT YOU DO NOT BOX IN A REAL FIGHT. You kick, and "fight dirty", you do whatever it takes to run away. In boxing, you learn to take hits. In martial arts, you do whatever it takes to not take a hit, and instead use that against your opponent. You do NOT want to PURPOSEFULLY take a hit in a street fight. While it may be helpful to learn to take hits, you do not want to in an actual fight.

I think someone mentioned Krav Maga which is a great idea. If you get into martial arts pretty soon you'll realize that it's a lot like lifting: It does not matter what program you are on, as long as you get bigger and stronger. Similarly, it does not matter what specific art you learn, rather how you tailor the arts you learn to your own body and use them to achieve kinesthetic awareness of how to defend and how your body reacts best.

So do a bit of everything but specialize in some form of a martial art.
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176

peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) peteeee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    muay thai
    Currently: Bulking [✔] Cutting []
    Start: 130lb Goal: 220lb

*Aussie T-misc crew*
    *no cheat meals crew*
    *compounds only crew*
    *6'2 master race crew*

RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuiBarbosa7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muay Thai is far more deadly in a street fight than boxing I would say.. Because, it's dirty.. ( punch, elbow, kick, knee) + Muay Thai fighters are trained to feel pain.. In pro fights they get kicked, kneed and elbowed in the face and carry on like nothing happened. I would also advise you to pick up some sort of ground fighting, as a lot of street fights end up on the ground

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    go with either boxing or ju jitsu. a real life confrontation is either starts with two people squaring off and it turning into a fist fight, or one resorting to a take down at which point the fight ensues on the ground. more often than not though most peoples natural reaction is to fight in a standing position
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly, anything that promotes a lot of full contact sparring and improves your footwork. Most common place you'll find that is in a boxing ring. The problem with applying any martial arts is that there's normally a lack in the literal application. If you want to improve your chances in a real life situation, you have to create a simulation that imitates that situation. In other words, practice makes perfect. If you don't practice utilizing space and keeping balance while someone is trying to knock your lights out, you're not gonna do it with the pressure on through anything but dumb luck.

As the above poster mentioned, grappling training (be it wrestling, bjj or whatever) is useful too. If for no other reason than to possibly avoid being put into strangle holds or having limbs broken.
    "When a problem comes along, you must whip it." ~Simon Belmont

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jaywalking View Post
    @ EVERYONE WHO SAYS BOXING IS OPTIMAL I HIGHLY DOUBT HAS BEEN IN A STREET FIGHT BEFORE.

Boxing is a sport. A great sport to build agility and speed, BUT YOU DO NOT BOX IN A REAL FIGHT. You kick, and "fight dirty", you do whatever it takes to run away. In boxing, you learn to take hits. In martial arts, you do whatever it takes to not take a hit, and instead use that against your opponent. You do NOT want to PURPOSEFULLY take a hit in a street fight. While it may be helpful to learn to take hits, you do not want to in an actual fight.

I think someone mentioned Krav Maga which is a great idea. If you get into martial arts pretty soon you'll realize that it's a lot like lifting: It does not matter what program you are on, as long as you get bigger and stronger. Similarly, it does not matter what specific art you learn, rather how you tailor the arts you learn to your own body and use them to achieve kinesthetic awareness of how to defend and how your body reacts best.

Boxing is the art of hitting and not getting hit. Boxing may be a sport but I have no doubt in my mind I could still knock your ass out with or without gloves

Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mma
    HOUSTON TEXAS CREW

stats 12/05/15
    5'7 143lbs
    1rm's
    Bench: 240lbs
    Squat:275lbs
    DL:360lbs
    OHP:135lbs

Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aaron6foot6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    boxing and wrestling together i used to box i wrestle now boxing is good for speed and agility and wrestling is good for grappling/taking down ur opponent
    -college wrestling crew-

ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deffinitely MMA (mixed martial arts). It incorprates Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling and Judo. Reccomend it greatly.

ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to do taekwondo , and now I compete at MMA competitions over here .. I know im pretty much better than anyone my age @ school , but the problem for me with street fighting is always the numbers/weapons .. there are rules at sports , not at street fights tho .. they get to (dirty) kick you .. use weapons , and outnumber you hard .. so this has nothing to do with training .. sure I can take out a kid my age 1 on 1 anytime , I even do well at 2v1's .. but street fights , ugh ..
    "If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail"

Get Ripped or Die Mirin'

REP Back brahs ;)

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try a few martial arts and find the one best suited to you
    I used to lift
    Now I get triggered by people's poor form while they lift heavier weights than I can
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*
    *sometimes pick another number once I enter the thread crew*

Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got my black belt in taekwondo, you learn plenty of interesting techniques for self defense during that period.

They teach you everything from...
    -What to do when being choked from behind
    -When someone has you at gun point
    -When you're being surrounded by a group of enemies
    -Ways to disarm opponents from their weapons. etc
    164lbs BW
    Squat - 335
    Deadlift - 360
    Bench - 270

NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do Muay Thai and Ju Jitsu.

Ju jitsu gor grappling and groundfighting/submission holds.
    Muay Thai literally has the strongest strikes of any martial art. (Some of them overlap. But Muay Thai is BRUTAL.)

If you know those two martial arts, you are gonna do well in ANY fight vs an untrained thug.

Just my two cents.

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by datderecreatine View Post
    Boxing is the art of hitting and not getting hit. Boxing may be a sport but I have no doubt in my mind I could still knock your ass out with or without gloves
    I was told by a boxing friend that it's fine to take some hits, I guess he's wrong so apologies for the misinformation.

If you honestly think you can win a street fight with purely your arms and some legwork and not utilize any kicks against your opponent then if I were you I'd keep my ego in check.

TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000)
    lifting heavy barbells is good to make you better at fighting
    Raw lifts (stronger every week):

deadlift off blocks: 620lb
    front squat: 400lb
    push press: 230lb
    strict press: 200lb
    yoke walk; 730lb
    farmers walk: 315lb each hand
    pause incline: 225lb for reps
    pause bench: 280lb
    one hand dumbbell clean and press: 130lb

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jaywalking View Post

if everyone in this thread got in a fight you would be the first to get your ass kicked.
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did this special type of Kung Fu when I was in a boarding school in Asia.

We were trained that we couldnt stop until the opponent was completely down. Basically to kill lol

was pretty fukkin intense

Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10) Often is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Muay thai hands down. I've been training muay thai for a while now and it's most useful for defending yourself/fighting imo.
    ~ Current Lifts ~

Bench: 255x1
    Squat 335x5
    Deadlift 415x3