trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Stop counting macros help

So recently I have been trying to stop counting macros and calories but it is so hard. How do you stop counting I have stopped weighing all my food like recently had a big bowl or muddy buddies and did not even track it so I am getting better but still not all the way there. Any advice on how I can stop counting and trying to get my calories and macros exact

TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trexinator View Post
    So recently I have been trying to stop counting macros and calories but it is so hard. How do you stop counting I have stopped weighing all my food like recently had a big bowl or muddy buddies and did not even track it so I am getting better but still not all the way there. Any advice on how I can stop counting and trying to get my calories and macros exact
    wait what

JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10) JZBOSS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is this a troll? why would you want to stop measuring macros? :\
    Respect is Earn't not given, So work towards something that will make people want to respect you

trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100) trexinator is not very well liked. (-100)
    Because I was told by many because I am young and underweight that I need to stop

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JZBOSS View Post
    is this a troll? why would you want to stop measuring macros? :\
    because at his age he shouldnt be worried about it and some ppl dont need to. it is not necessary

op you may want to check out the ED support group in the stickies. not saying you have an ED but it could help
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TehFaceless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    then just eat good healthy meals with some meat some carbs and some fats and dont worry about it

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's no need to get all your macros exact. I have never ever counted carbs or fats in my entire life.

Basically, learn to estimate every meal to the nearest 100 calories. Tallying your cals up through the day will be second nature, you can do it in your head in seconds. Try to consume a decent amount of protein with each meal, there's no real need to count it if you do this, you will be getting enough. Instead of worrying about numbers and macros, just try to think about your protein and getting some healthy vegetables and fruit in your diet. Everything else will fall into place.

Obsessively counting everything to the gram is really only for top pros, no one else needs to do it to get results.