Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My 7 Days of Extreme Low calories test.

Note: This was just a test to see how my body would react! In no means would I be able to sustain such a program for a long peroid of time!

Ok guys so I tried to do a test to see what would happen if I would go on a extreme calorie deficit for one week.

So I'm 5'8 165lbs down from 240lbs and I want to go to 145lbs and start a lean bulk from there.

My macros are 1800 calories 70 grams of fat/ 170grams of protein/ the rest is carbs.

I have a refeed day once a week where I lower my fat and double the amount of carbs I eat and sometimes my refeed day turn into a full out cheat day to keep me mentally stable and water weight usually goes away a few days later.

Recently the leaner I got the harder it was to lose fat so I thought to myself let's do a little test! Here is what I did:

1. Two times 1 hour of cardio where I would lose 2400 calories aprox in total.
    2. Do a 45 minutes of moderate full body workout after the first hour of cardio.
    3. Go home and eat under 1000 calories.
    4. I would be in a deficit of 3500 calories (including my bmr) which would mean a loss of about 1lbs a day.

So 1 hour of cardio lose 1200 calories, then 45 minutes moderate full body workout, and finish it with another 1 hour cardio to lose another 1200 calories.

I weighed myself each morning after going to the bathroom.

Day 1:

Weight: 75.1kg/ 165.5lbs

Cardio:

Food:

Day 2

Weight: 73.8kg/ 162.7lbs

Cardio:

Food:

You don’t always get what you wish for, you always get what you work for.

Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sherjav is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Day 3

Weight: 72.7/ 160.2lbs

Cardio:

Second Cardio session was 1150 I forgot to make a picture.

Food:

Day 4

Weight: 74.8kg/ 164.9lbs

Cardio:

Food:

Day 5:

Weight: 74.2kg/ 163.5lbs

Cardio:

Food:

Slim Pasta again

Day 6:

Weight: 75.4kg/ 166.2lbs (I forgot to take a picture of the scale)

Cardio:

Food:

Day 7

Weight: 76.4kg/ 168.4lbs

Cardio:

Food:

So all in all in my extreme deficit I ended up gaining 1.4kg/ 3lbs.

So what exactly did happen? Why did I gain weight instead of lose it? Did I gain water weight because I did up my water from 1 gallon to 2 gallons of water after 2 days because of the excessive cardio and sweating and it kept me full during my hunger. Did I gain muscle? I would think muscle loss would have been something to happen instead of gain.

Metabolism slowed down? Even then I would not excpect it to happen so quick.

Anyway I'm going back to my normal routine starting tommorow.

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    losing fat has a section for logs bro. Plus, this idea is not smart at all! You won't lose 7 lbs of fat in a week. You might lose 7+ lbs of weight, but not fat...
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has to be water weight.. I bet if you start eating at 2k calories again you'll have a woosh as your body lets go of it
    Lets get shredded for summer brahs

Originally Posted by vismal View Post
    losing fat has a section for logs bro. Plus, this idea is not smart at all! You won't lose 7 lbs of fat in a week. You might lose 7+ lbs of weight, but not fat...
    Sorry for that bro!

I know it was not the smartest thing but I just wanted to try it out only to see how much of the entire calorie in vs calorie out vs metabolic damage vs muscle loss thing would have effect.

By the way I saw your transformation video long time ago and it was verrrry motivational for me! Thanks for that !

mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't bother reading everything (about to leave for a movie), but I see that you gained weight despite apparently being on a VLCD with lots of exercise. This is actually something that happens sometimes. VLCD with excessive exercise can result in weird plateaus or even weight gain. The body cannot defy physics, so my money is on fluctuations in water weight. Extreme stress to the body can cause weird fluctuations in water weight, and a VLCD + tons of exercise can certainly be considered an "extreme stress" on the body.

Of course, this is all predicated on the assumption that you actually counted your calories correctly and were in a deficit. If you did, and if water fluctuations truly are to blame, then I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly drop a few pounds after returning to a more moderate cut.
    Started in April, 2013 at 212 lbs. Completely inactive at the time. Fat with zero muscle mass.
    Before/After Thread at the end of my first cut (April '13 - October '13 - 6 mos): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157820563

birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How do you burn 1200 calories in a 60 min cardio session?
    Currently cutting

Originally Posted by mavajo View Post
    I didn't bother reading everything (about to leave for a movie), but I see that you gained weight despite apparently being on a VLCD with lots of exercise. This is actually something that happens sometimes. VLCD with excessive exercise can result in weird plateaus or even weight gain. The body cannot defy physics, so my money is on fluctuations in water weight. Extreme stress to the body can cause weird fluctuations in water weight, and a VLCD + tons of exercise can certainly be considered an "extreme stress" on the body.

Of course, this is all predicated on the assumption that you actually counted your calories correctly and were in a deficit. If you did, and if water fluctuations truly are to blame, then I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly drop a few pounds after returning to a more moderate cut.

Thanks for the info! I'm hoping it's water weight tough.. wouldn't going back to my normal routine make me gain more water weight because i'm upping the calls (carbs)?

I was sweating like crazy during the 2 hours of cardio it was insane! Have a nice day at the movies brah.

Originally Posted by birdlegs View Post
    I just kept going as hard as I could, I try to atleast go for 500cals at the 30 minute mark. It get's harder the more weight you lose the harder you have to go to lose the same calories.

celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This forum never ceases to amaze me.

That clearly WAS NOT worth it.
    *Cutting for life crew*
    *More negs for being fat than giving bad advice crew*

Ego = 1/Knowledge "More the knowledge lesser the Ego, lesser the knowledge, more the Ego" - Albert Einstein

Dec 1st 2013 - 231lbs
    Feb 10th 2014 -209lbs

GOAL: 180lbs

Scisscor me Timbers! bbsapphireee's Avatar
    bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by celtic723 View Post

Nothing wrong with experimenting, it was a short experiment after all. Not to mention it's already been done lol.

It's weird you actually went up in weight during the 7 days OP. Maybe the heavy caloric deficit and excess activity put a strong stress on your body which forced your body to hold water/fat?

Go on a normal caloric deficit for another 7 days and see where your weight goes and report back, I'm genuinely curious.

celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bbsapphireee View Post
    Nothing wrong with experimenting, it was a short experiment after all. Not to mention it's already been done lol.

It's weird you actually went up in weight during the 7 days OP. Maybe the heavy caloric deficit and excess activity put a strong stress on your body which forced your body to hold water/fat?

Go on a normal caloric deficit for another 7 days and see where your weight goes and report back, I'm genuinely curious.
    Why would you experiment when losing weight is straight forward, results are guaranteed, and you can do so in a safe manner that can (if done correctly) provide quite a bit of satiety?

Maybe my brain is wired completely differently, I really don't know.
    *Cutting for life crew*

Ego = 1/Knowledge "More the knowledge lesser the Ego, lesser the knowledge, more the Ego" - Albert Einstein

Dec 1st 2013 - 231lbs
    Feb 10th 2014 -209lbs

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That feel when you run an extreme deficit and do a shiit ton of cardio and gain weight ooolaaawwwddddddd. Granted it's probably your body holding onto water it's still funny.

bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why would you experiment when losing weight is straight forward, results are guaranteed, and you can do so in a safe manner that can (if done correctly) provide quite a bit of satiety?

Maybe my brain is wired completely differently, I really don't know.
    Sometimes its worth thinking outside the box or look for alternative methods.

Your brain isn't wired differently, watch when you approach the 5+ month timeline on your diet, you'll start hating it/loving it and want more/faster results. Maybe you won't drop calories as much as OP, but maybe you'll add a fat burner, EC stack, yohimbine. Same concept.

Originally Posted by bbsapphireee View Post
    Sometimes its worth thinking outside the box or look for alternative methods.

Your brain isn't wired differently, watch when you approach the 5+ month timeline on your diet, you'll start hating it/loving it and want more/faster results. Maybe you won't drop calories as much as OP, but maybe you'll add a fat burner, EC stack, yohimbine. Same concept.
    I know for a fact I won't change anything.

I'll continue doing what I'm doing now.

Patience is all you need, and an ability to reduce calories as weight lowers.

Not interested in quick-fixes, they don't last. It's in the name

But hey, that's just me.
    *Cutting for life crew*

Dec 1st 2013 - 231lbs
    Feb 10th 2014 -209lbs

HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000) HandoverFist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Interesting experiment indeed. I don't know why all the hate though, this doesn't effect anyone else but yourself :\
    ***100lb+ Lost Club***
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Start Weight 285lbs Goal Weight 199.9lbs-Goal met Jan 14th/14
    Ultimate goal 185lbs-Goal met Mar 11/14

PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHill03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The hate is unwarranted, and OP did state he just wanted to see what would happen (an experiment) so I'm a little confused as to where that is coming from too.

OP, I found your experiment interesting, the most interesting part being the weight gain starting on Day 4. I read some where that the body starts to react to the stress of an extreme diet around day 3 or 4 (no source).

My suspicion is that this was all water weight, as any adaptive metabolic rate slow down that you would have seen would have been around only 5% for the time period you were doing this (Lyle McDonald mentions this in his rapid fat loss handbook). I would hypothesize that if you repeated this experiment but ditched the cardio (kept the weight) you wouldn't see the drastic water weight gain.

How did you feel day to day?

Originally Posted by PhilHill03 View Post
    The hate is unwarranted, and OP did state he just wanted to see what would happen (an experiment) so I'm a little confused as to where that is coming from too.

OP, I found your experiment interesting, the most interesting part being the weight gain starting on Day 4. I read some where that the body starts to react to the stress of an extreme diet around day 3 or 4 (no source).

My suspicion is that this was all water weight, as any adaptive metabolic rate slow down that you would have seen would have been around only 5% for the time period you were doing this (Lyle McDonald mentions this in his rapid fat loss handbook). I would hypothesize that if you repeated this experiment but ditched the cardio (kept the weight) you wouldn't see the drastic water weight gain.

How did you feel day to day?
    I nearly choked on my breakfast.

Hate? I was clearly pointing out the fact that what he done was clearly not worth the effort and or will-power.

Granted, I admire his enthusiasm and determination but feel it would have been better suited to a typical deficit.

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one.

Doesn't make me a hater though, I'm afraid.
    *Cutting for life crew*

Dec 1st 2013 - 231lbs
    Feb 10th 2014 -209lbs

LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPanda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow OP you really went hardcore on this one props!

How could this be water retention? The guy did 2 hours of hardcore cardio ultimate sweating?
    If anything he would probably gain more water going back to his normal eating routine.

Whole thing is just crazy makes wonder about the weigh yourself once a week thing...

Could it be overtraining? Or not drinking enough water?

I nearly choked on my breakfast.

Hate? I was clearly pointing out the fact that what he done was clearly not worth the effort and or will-power.

Granted, I admire his enthusiasm and determination but feel it would have been better suited to a typical deficit.

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one.

Doesn't make me a hater though, I'm afraid.
    It's probably because you have a tone of condescension in your words.

And like I said before, not like OP ruined his diet or anything, it's not like he binged afterwards for the 7 days. Probably held some water and lost the same amount of fat as he would on a normal deficit. But again, not like he fell off the wagon which is the most important thing.

315 Bench Soon! GettingfitAgain's Avatar
    GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know for a fact I won't change anything.

I'll continue doing what I'm doing now.

Patience is all you need, and an ability to reduce calories as weight lowers.

Not interested in quick-fixes, they don't last. It's in the name

But hey, that's just me.
    Nothing wrong with experimenting from time to time to see how the body will react under certain conditions in a controlled environment. Its called science. What do you think doctors, physical trainers and the supplement companies do daily? They experiment on the body to see how different things will impact weight loss or muscle gain.

Originally Posted by LPanda View Post
    Wow OP you really went hardcore on this one props!

How could this be water retention? The guy did 2 hours of hardcore cardio ultimate sweating?
    If anything he would probably gain more water going back to his normal eating routine.

Whole thing is just crazy makes wonder about the weigh yourself once a week thing...

Could it be overtraining? Or not drinking enough water?
    He drank 2 gallons of water a day, up from 1 gallon. Most likely water weight. 1 gallon of water = 8 lbs. If OP kept his water intake at 1 gallon a day, results would have been different.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When you've already lost a bunch of weight your body will fight you very hard. Doing what you did will hold a LOT of water. Now slowly up your cals to maintenance and back of the cardio and you'll see a big difference. BTW you weren't burning 1,200 cals an hour with your cardio.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by birdlegs View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. I do around 600 calories in an hour at a very steady medium intensity. I'm not doubting or hating, but it doesn't add up to me.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    BTW you weren't burning 1,200 cals an hour with your cardio.
    8 mile power walk at 4.5mph burns me about 700 calories Takes 1hr 40mins

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AncientYouth View Post
    8 mile power walk at 4.5mph burns me about 700 calories Takes 1hr 40mins
    That's more realistic. I generally figure 100 cals for every mile covered. Kind of depressing that that 1 little 100 calorie cookie that took you 3 seconds to eat will take walking or running a mile to compensate for
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's more realistic. I generally figure 100 cals for every mile covered. Kind of depressing that that 1 little 100 calorie cookie that took you 3 seconds to eat will take walking or running a mile to compensate for
    One double Oreo is 72 calories nearly a miles worth :-(

Thank god for overall TDEE :-)

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Slightly depressing but also highly fascinating, eat 7 cookies and you have the energy to power walk for 1hr 40min. Kinda crazy how much energy you can have from something so small.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slimsta00018 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

^^^^^^^^^lol
    ****Misc Cutting Crew****
    ****Former 300lb crew****
    Nitro Cutting Thread member 000------000
    December 1st-February 28th cutting member

Nov 12th-- 255.0 lbs--------- Dec 13th--251.8 lbs
    Nov 15th-- 257.0 lbs--------- Dec 21st--249.6 lbs
    Nov 19th-- 252.0 lbs-----------Dec 28th-245.4 lbs Re-assessing my Tdee at this point
    Nov 23rd-- 252.6 lbs
    Nov 26th-- 251.6 lbs
    Dec 06th-- 255.0 lbs

TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNobodyThere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP, please report your weight after 1 week of your regular diet, it should show your results from your fast as well. I'm interested to see how you actually did after losing all that water weight.
    Starting weight 9-1: 235.5lbs
    Current weight 7-6: 164.2lbs
    Total weight loss: 71.3lbs