Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

**Official Electronic Cigarette (E-Cig)/Vapers Crew - Part II**

What's up misc vapers?

This is part II of the original vapers thread which can be found here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...51&pagenumber=

I smoked cigarettes for ten years and tried to quit using all of the traditional methods and ended up failing each time. But then I switched to the e-cig and have been vaping for almost four years now. It's really a miracle device.

As a general rule, any e-cig that looks like a real cigarette is not going to be a good experience. The ones they sell at gas stations are poor quality, taste bad, and don't give you the smoking experience. I know it seems counterintuitive, but you do not want an e-cig that looks and feels like a real cigarette. Ask any experienced vaper and he'll say the same.

Just to go over the basics again (copy/pasted from original thread):

NOTE: I am not advocating consuming nicotine at all. It is a highly addictive drug and I would only recommend this to people who are already smokers that are seeking an alternative, or those that want to quit smoking but have a hard time via cold turkey or patches and gum.

Great thing about this is that the e-liquid (which contains nicotine) has varying strengths, so you can gradually cut down to 0mg liquid but still have the flavor of the liquid..

Now the new stuff below. Even if you're not a smoker, you probably have friends or family you love who smoke. Please consider sending them this thread or the URL www.easycig.net to help them out.

WHAT IS AN ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE?

Also known as an e-cig, it’s a battery-powered device that vaporizes flavored nicotine liquid (e-liquid). It’s not to be thought of as a smoking cessation device, but rather a healthier alternative to cigarettes.

When you use a quality e-cig and quality nicotine liquid, you will find the experience very similar to smoking, but since you’re not burning anything (but vaporizing it), you don’t get the tar and carcinogens associated with tobacco products. Just nicotine and what’s essentially water vapor.

IS IT SAFE?

In short, since there are no long-term studies yet on the e-cig, we cannot say for sure that it’s 100% safe. However, we can be 100% sure that it’s safER than cigarettes. The article below has all the information you need on the subject:

Are Electronic Cigarettes Safe?

WHY SHOULD I SWITCH TO THE E-CIG?

(Again, you should ONLY use an e-cig IF you're currently a smoker AND have failed to stop using other methods. The e-cig is a harm reduction option, and nicotine addiction is a serious affliction.)

- you’ll be healthier
    - you’ll save a lot of money
    - you can vape indoors
    - you won’t smell like stale cigarette smoke
    - you’ll be happier and freer

Benefits of Vaping

METHODS

When the original Vapers Crew thread was started, our options were limited. Now we have a whole array to choose from and they're better than they were.

However, I still "direct drip", which is the method recommended at www.easycig.net (my site) for smokers because, in my opinion (and many/most experienced vapers agree), it's the easiest way to make the transition. You get the best "throat hit" (constricting feeling you get when smoking a cigarette), great vapor production, the best flavor possible, and it's simple and inexpensive compared to other options.

Basically, direct dripping is directly dripping the nicotine liquid onto the atomizer (heating element). You take a few drags then drop some more liquid on there. The 2nd half of the video below shows how to direct drip.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoBeBscfj6I

There are many types of batteries, but I have stuck with the eGo/Tornado (same device different names) because of its power, longevity, and cost.

However, many people prefer tanks (so you don't have to direct drip as often), and there are a million types. I've been experimenting with them myself, and while they're convenient, you don't get the same quality of vapor or flavor that you do with direct dripping.

You can find everything you need to know on the e-cigarette forum: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

HOWEVER, that forum is absolutely overloaded with information and it's overwhelming. Feel free to ask me or other experienced vapers any questions you have in this thread, or you can PM me.

Cigarettes are the worst fkn thing you can do to your body, and now that we have the e-cig, there's really no reason not to make the switch. It's way easier than you think it would be.

Also, the government is trying to restrict and/or ban e-cigs. It's such a shame because these devices have the potential to save MILLIONS of lives of those who are unable to quit cigarettes via the traditional means. However, it's all about the $$$ (in my opinion). The gov't loses out on a ton of tax money for each person who makes the switch from cigarettes to the e-cig.

If you're a vaper (or even if you're not), please do your part to fight these bans and join casaa.org, a volunteer organization:
    The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association

Lastly, a lot of people are anti-e-cig for some reason, and these are the typical arguments they have:
    Arguments against the E-Cig

Ask me anything.
    Last edited by John$Galt; 01-24-2014 at 05:32 AM.

stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) stavyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inb4 e cig blows up in my face

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stavyy View Post
    inb4 e cig blows up in my face
    lol. I've read some of those articles which get huge press, but the details are always sketchy as hell.

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Galt! you beast you!
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

Originally Posted by b0yer2 View Post
    Galt! you beast you!
    boyer, my man. beastly lifts you got goin on in your log there!

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    V2 is my brand of choice. Down to 0 nicotine carts now. I was more addicted to the act of inhaling than the nicotine itself.

I tried patches, lozenges, cold turkey, gum and this is the longest I have gone without a cig.

I have discount codes for V2 if anyone is interested.

I'm having a vape right now.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    can you lace these things w formaldehide? (sp)
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm vaping right now.

I use a Provari and a tank.

I go with 6mg of nicotine, the lowest next to zero the company I get my juice from has. Mt Baker Vapor.

Haven't had a cigarette in over year, I also do consistent cardio now, something I found impossible while smoking.

Nicotine is a mild stimulant that is addictive, like caffeine. Most of the dangers of smoking are not directly related to the nicotine (lung cancer, emphysema)
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    V2 is my brand of choice. Down to 0 nicotine carts now. I was more addicted to the act of inhaling than the nicotine itself.

I tried patches, lozenges, cold turkey, gum and this is the longest I have gone without a cig.

I have discount codes for V2 if anyone is interested.

I'm having a vape right now.
    Honestly, V2 sucks. If you haven't tried a quality brand you should. BUT, if it's working for you, that's good.

As a general rule, any e-cigs that look like actual cigarettes are gonna be a MUCH less satisfying experience than a good device like the eGo or the newer, more expensive ones.

Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    can you lace these things w formaldehide? (sp)
    to get the real cigarette experience?

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GrimRep_er View Post
    I'm vaping right now.

I use a Provari and a tank.

I go with 6mg of nicotine, the lowest next to zero the company I get my juice from has. Mt Baker Vapor.

Haven't had a cigarette in over year, I also do consistent cardio now, something I found impossible while smoking.

Nicotine is a mild stimulant that is addictive, like caffeine. Most of the dangers of smoking are not directly related to the nicotine (lung cancer, emphysema)
    Nicotine is in the same class of drugs as caffeine. Cigs have over 2,000 chemicals in them. E-cigs have only a couple like PG, VG, nicotine. It's vapor, I get pissed when people call it smoking. As for PG and VG it's the same schit they put in Asthma inhalers and club "fog".

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Honestly, V2 sucks. If you haven't tried a quality brand you should. BUT, if it's working for you, that's good.

As a general rule, any e-cigs that look like actual cigarettes are gonna be a MUCH less satisfying experience than a good device like the eGo or the newer, more expensive ones.
    V2 is convenient, does not look like a bong and has great flavors. That's why I like it.

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

to get the real cigarette experience?
    no.
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    V2 is convenient, does not look like a bong and has great flavors. That's why I like it.
    True, it is convenient. Like I said, if it works for you, that's all that matters. I'm just saying other devices give a much better experience overall, and I know a lot of people who have tried V2 (I've tried it) and other cig look-alikes and never bought another one and just kept on smoking cigarettes.

To each his own

whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whodo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I myself bought an eGo classic months back to direct drip with. For flavor, I'd say this is the best route. However, for the hardcore smokers who need that nicotine fix, I'd say it's a pain in the ass to constantly have to whip out the juice to re-coat your atomizer.

I ended up picking up analogs again due to stress from my marriage falling apart because sometimes nothing beats watching the ash burn on a cig for me. Kinda gave me a temporary serenity. Problem was I was going thru a pack a day at my worst point, and still about half a pack/day minimum.

I recently bought myself an eGo-C with the upgrade battery and have kicked analogs (save for some social situations), and I couldn't be happier with it. For convenience, the tank cartridge is simply awesome. The interchangeable parts system is pretty badass too. With the battery in variable voltage mode, the hit is still tasty (not as great as direct drip, but what is?), and you generate plenty of vapor so you get that feeling you're actually smoking. Soon, I want to experiment with low-resistance atomizers and see how much the flavor and hit improves off of that.

My setup: stainless eGo-C with upgrade battery 650mA, B-type cartridge/atomizer - For juice: 3/4 RUAGeek (marlboro flavor + hint of vanilla and caramel), 1/4 CinnaGEEK @ 18/mg nicotine - from Vapegeek.com

Battery lasts me a good 2 days between charges and 3-4 days between refilling my cartridge.
    "If you prick me, do I not... leak?" - Data

True, it is convenient. Like I said, if it works for you, that's all that matters. I'm just saying other devices give a much better experience overall, and I know a lot of people who have tried V2 (I've tried it) and other cig look-alikes and never bought another one and just kept on smoking cigarettes.

To each his own
    Definitely to each their own when it comes to vaping. Last time I was down in Florida a couple next to me at a pub were vaping chocolate in what looked like a meth pipe lol, and they noticed that I was vaping on my silver e-cig and asked if they can try it and they would give me a try of theirs. I was vaping coffee at the time and the flavor blew their minds, they were like, "Holy chit, this tastes exactly like a creamy cup of coffee."

Their chocolate was meh, the vapor smelled and it tasted like really cheap Easter bunny chocolate. I forget which brand they were vaping.

I'm vaping Cola right now and it tastes just like cola. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by whodo View Post
    I myself bought an eGo classic months back to direct drip with. For flavor, I'd say this is the best route. However, for the hardcore smokers who need that nicotine fix, I'd say it's a pain in the ass to constantly have to whip out the juice to re-coat your atomizer.

I ended up picking up analogs again due to stress from my marriage falling apart because sometimes nothing beats watching the ash burn on a cig for me. Kinda gave me a temporary serenity. Problem was I was going thru a pack a day at my worst point, and still about half a pack/day minimum.

I recently bought myself an eGo-C with the upgrade battery and have kicked analogs (save for some social situations), and I couldn't be happier with it. For convenience, the tank cartridge is simply awesome. The interchangeable parts system is pretty badass too. With the battery in variable voltage mode, the hit is still tasty (not as great as direct drip, but what is?), and you generate plenty of vapor so you get that feeling you're actually smoking. Soon, I want to experiment with low-resistance atomizers and see how much the flavor and hit improves off of that.

My setup: stainless eGo-C with upgrade battery 650mA, B-type cartridge/atomizer - For juice: 3/4 RUAGeek (marlboro flavor + hint of vanilla and caramel), 1/4 CinnaGEEK @ 18/mg nicotine - from Vapegeek.com

Battery lasts me a good 2 days between charges and 3-4 days between refilling my cartridge.
    If you like the eGo-C, you will LOVE the Aspire glassomizer. I'm writing up a post on it now and will edit this post with it when it's ready.

You're right, dripping is inconvenient for things like driving, however, it's the BEST way to make the transition initially, especially for heavy smokers. My best friend's mother smoked 2 packs a day for 30+ years and had almost no problem at all making the switch. That tells you something.

jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jj00ee is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sup brahs

been 100% cig free since september 21. feelsgoodman

my daily vape is a Smoktech Magneto mechanical mod with an IGO-L atomizer with a dual coil at .45ohms

and of course the GOAT juice is still Boba's Bounty by avejuice.com

looking at buying a better atomizer here soon, thinking about the Helios...

Originally Posted by jj00ee View Post
    sup brahs

been 100% cig free since september 21. feelsgoodman

my daily vape is a Smoktech Magneto mechanical mod with an IGO-L atomizer with a dual coil at .45ohms

and of course the GOAT juice is still Boba's Bounty by avejuice.com

looking at buying a better atomizer here soon, thinking about the Helios...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KMuNT5t.jpg[/im]
    horry sheet that's intense. got any vids of you vaping it?

Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Messi123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    got a question for some of u who smoke e-cigs, my dad is a heavy smoker (2 packs a day) and hes swithced to e-cigs for the past month and he was smoking a marlboro flavor type of juice but when I went to two local shops none of them had the marlboro flavor just tobacco flavor juice. Does anybody know of any juices that may be close to an actual marlboro gold lights cig?
    das it

Originally Posted by Messi123 View Post
    got a question for some of u who smoke e-cigs, my dad is a heavy smoker (2 packs a day) and he’s swithced to e-cigs for the past month and he was smoking a marlboro flavor type of juice but when I went to two local shops none of them had the marlboro flavor just tobacco flavor juice. Does anybody know of any juices that may be close to an actual marlboro gold lights cig?
    V2's classic red flavor tastes the most similar to Marlboros. It's a tad sweeter but close enough. Their congress flavor is less sweet and tastes a bit like tobacco mixed with raisins.

Yes V2 sells liquids too.

Originally Posted by Messi123 View Post
    got a question for some of u who smoke e-cigs, my dad is a heavy smoker (2 packs a day) and he’s swithced to e-cigs for the past month and he was smoking a marlboro flavor type of juice but when I went to two local shops none of them had the marlboro flavor just tobacco flavor juice. Does anybody know of any juices that may be close to an actual marlboro gold lights cig?
    I can't answer that, but I will say that a common mistake beginners make is that they think they want an e-cig that looks and tastes like a real cigarette. I thought the same. However, most people who successfully switch to vaping find that they prefer flavors that aren't tobacco flavors.

Personally, I like fruit flavors the most. I tried a bunch of tobacco flavors and they were all kind of gross.

See if your dad will try some non-tobacco flavors. I'm confident he'll find he enjoys them and doesn't feel the need to find an exact match to a Marlboro.

I recommend this because it's fkn delicious:

http://www.easycig.net/e-liquid/

But there are other good companies out there like DIY Flavorshack and Ms T's Bakery (although Ms T takes FOREVER to send orders).

I can't answer that, but I will say that a common mistake beginners make is that they think they want an e-cig that looks and tastes like a real cigarette. I thought the same. However, most people who successfully switch to vaping find that they prefer flavors that aren't tobacco flavors.

Personally, I like fruit flavors the most. I tried a bunch of tobacco flavors and they were all kind of gross.

See if you dad will try some very different flavors. I'm confident he'll find he enjoys them and doesn't feel the need to find an exact match to a Marlboro.
    My fav. flavor is coffee. So smooth. Vanilla is good too.

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm building my own ecig for mass production.
    Will update thread with continued progress
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

Originally Posted by NattyCory View Post

I'm building my own ecig for mass production.
    Will update thread with continued progress
    what kind of style? like totally new design or a remake of an existing one?

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup guys.

Vaping on my Smok variable voltage e-go style battery with a Kanger PT 3

Thinking about getting a mechanical mod, maybe the Penny mod, with a Nimbus atty. Thing is gonna throw clouds like a beast

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what kind of style? like totally new design or a remake of an existing one?
    New design, I want one that looks like a Cigar. I'm building it piece by piece... I'm currently waiting on some parts and It'll be done
    Also gonna have a 2nd design that let's u change it from amps or volts when u want

Got a few ideas but I wanna see how well my first design does for sales
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

Originally Posted by OAHUGROWN808 View Post
    Sup guys.

Vaping on my Smok variable voltage e-go style battery with a Kanger PT 3

Thinking about getting a mechanical mod, maybe the Penny mod, with a Nimbus atty. Thing is gonna throw clouds like a beast
    Nice man. Keep us updated if you get mods and sh*t.

I've never been interested in the really intense mods and stuff like that just cuz I get good enough vapor with a simple setup, but I'm always curious to see what others are doing.

Originally Posted by NattyCory View Post
    New design, I want one that looks like a Cigar. I'm building it piece by piece... I'm currently waiting on some parts and It'll be done
    Also gonna have a 2nd design that let's u change it from amps or volts when u want

Got a few ideas but I wanna see how well my first design does for sales
    Keep us updated. When it's ready you can link to it in this thread and we can check it out.

MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In.

Been vaping for a few months now. I own an Astro, Sentinel, and a Nemesis, Trident RDAs, iTaste MVP, Kanger AeroTank. RDAs currently at 0.3ohms, 28g 4 wraps. Being Filipino living in an area of San Diego where there is a **** load of us, there's also a vape shop in almost every corner. I'm also a photographer/videographer. Can check out some of my vids with some vaping:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...un3Lap6LldkIye

********.com/MAVPMedia
    youtube.com/MAVPMedia
    Instagram: @mavpmedia
    Last edited by MarkA15; 01-26-2014 at 09:32 AM.
    *****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CRW►
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ

"You don't need God to know good people exist, but you need good people to know God exists."
    -MarkA15

MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Has anyone tried the new purple colored Efest 30A 18650 2100mah? I still use my Sony 30A 1600mah for sub-ohms because it's highly recommended for a long time. I know the Efests are 30A but because it's new I'm a little hesitant. I'm no battery expert so I don't know if it's possible to just have it suddenly explode even when everything is inserted/running the way it should be lol

*****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CRW►
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ

"You don't need God to know good people exist, but you need good people to know God exists."
    -MarkA15

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MarkA15 View Post
    In.

Been vaping for a few months now. I own an Astro, Sentinel, and a Nemesis, Trident RDAs, iTaste MVP, Kanger AeroTank. RDAs currently at 0.3ohms, 28g 4 wraps. Being Filipino living in an area of San Diego where there is a **** load of us, there's also a vape shop in almost every corner. I'm also a photographer/videographer. Can check out some of my vids with some vaping:

You filmed those??

I've been following Kacey on IG forever and fuaaaark she's so sexy 10/10 would wife HNGGGGGGGGG

pls hook me up with her and ill zukk ur dick