Page 38 of 70 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 2088
    nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mastermuffin View Post

Heres mine

Whats a good build for it? Just using the **** coils it came with atm

have you built coils for your stillare clone yet? i just wrapped dual 28g coils that tested at 0.5ohm, but for some reason it hits like ****. i tried less cotton, more cotton, still the same. the stock coils hit like a champ compared to the garbage i just wrapped

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nosliw View Post
    have you built coils for your stillare clone yet? i just wrapped dual 28g coils that tested at 0.5ohm, but for some reason it hits like ****. i tried less cotton, more cotton, still the same. the stock coils hit like a champ compared to the garbage i just wrapped
    pics?
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Father of Cajun View Post
    pics?

battery is nice and full. using same juice as i did with the stock coils. organic cotton. coils light up at the same time w/o cotton

edit- crappy pic. i can try another if this doesn't help you diagnose
    Last edited by nosliw; 07-26-2014 at 02:33 PM.

Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I built a similar coil to your with 28g for my first build as well, didn't like it so I did a dual 13 wrap coil (28 g) on a small drill bit and it isn't bad, it is .9 ohms but I think my mod is .2 off so maybe its .7.

I built a similar coil to your with 28g for my first build as well, didn't like it so I did a dual 13 wrap coil (28 g) on a small drill bit and it isn't bad, it is .9 ohms but I think my mod is .2 off so maybe its .7.
    wrapping two strands of wire together THEN wrapping it into a coil? i'll give that a shot, thanks!

edit- dual wrapped (6 or 7 times) the dual coils and got a 0.25 reading. little low for my taste but it didn't seem to vape as good as my original stock coils did.

just finished a couple single-strand 8 wrap coils that read .62. not vaping worth a damn so i'm just charging my batteries researching a bit. i'm clearly doing SOMETHING wrong

edit again- polished contacts, grabbed some 24 gauge wire, winded up a couple coils that come in at .2ohms and it's vaping like a champ
    Last edited by nosliw; 07-26-2014 at 08:34 PM.

CC/Htown/Lake Jackson TX kyleTX's Avatar
    kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by slapaho View Post
    coval vapes has amazing customer service. ordered some crunchberry and they threw in another bottle of churro for free
    the owner is an awesome guy, the way he's treated me thus far has been more than fantastic. Stay tuned they have some more interdasting juices coming out soon (blueberry-crunchberry mix, etc)

anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kyleTX View Post
    the owner is an awesome guy, the way he's treated me thus far has been more than fantastic. Stay tuned they have some more interdasting juices coming out soon (blueberry-crunchberry mix, etc)
    I want some of dis blueberry-crunchberry.. can i haz it??
    -bulldog

slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i didn't like any of the juices i got from coval as much as i wanted to and as much as i thought i would. i guess i'm not really a coval guy. maybe my palate is fuked up cause i don't see what everyone else seems to see in coval... just ordered some oh-face from beantown to try out. supposed to be like mothers milk but better

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone know any similar juices to Starship 1 from Space Jam? I can't get enough and am looking for similar stuff. The other Space Jams are good, but they don't have any that compare.

Also, I'm not sure I ordered the right Ehpro Kayfun Lite... what site did you guys get your from? Is it the ehpro kayfun lite + or kayfun lite v3 or v2? Want to make sure I'm getting the best one. Local vape shop has one for $45, but I'll prob get online because they aren't sure which version lol
    Last edited by Krunk Fu; 07-27-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I ordered from ebay, it was a little over $30 shipped. kayfun lite+ v2. there is one with an enlarged airhole and one with dual airholes, but I have both and don't think it makes a difference since air flow is restricted by the post hole anyway.

kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000) kevinxd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    Anyone know any similar juices to Starship 1 from Space Jam? I can't get enough and am looking for similar stuff. The other Space Jams are good, but they don't have any that compare.

Also, I'm not sure I ordered the right Ehpro Kayfun Lite... what site did you guys get your from? Is it the ehpro kayfun lite + or kayfun lite v3 or v2? Want to make sure I'm getting the best one. Local vape shop has one for $45, but I'll prob get online because they aren't sure which version lol
    You should be getting the Kayfun Lite Plus. I believe the only difference between V1 and V2 is the tip.

kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post

i carry a juice from standard vape called frankenvape, it's a kiwi marshmellow. Only thing I can think of similar.

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xone View Post
    I ordered from ebay, it was a little over $30 shipped. kayfun lite+ v2. there is one with an enlarged airhole and one with dual airholes, but I have both and don't think it makes a difference since air flow is restricted by the post hole anyway.
    reps

Originally Posted by kevinxd View Post
    You should be getting the Kayfun Lite Plus. I believe the only difference between V1 and V2 is the tip.
    reps

i carry a juice from standard vape called frankenvape, it's a kiwi marshmellow. Only thing I can think of similar.

reps.

I actually just tried this today per recommendation from the vape shop. Not bad -- but I still prefer Starship 1. I'm happy with my Starship 1. It's definitely one of my staples & my all day vape (for the past month or so).

umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by be4st View Post
    New vape user checking in!

Got a vape (mechanical mod) last week. Things were going great, love my piece, juices are good, everything good.

Today I noticed I needed to change my cotton as it looked like it was turning quite dark and losing smooth pull.

I went to the local walgreens, got myself "studio beauty organic cotton balls".

Heard it's good to boil it to get rid of any additives so I got a big pot and boiled the little chits for a good 10-15 minutes.

I take it out, squeeze em dry, and proceed to set em into the coils like I saw the store guy do.

Applied my juice and took a hit....tastes like chit. There's this weird/burnt taste.

Where did I go wrong?

Pretty sure I put it into the coil correctly (not rocket science).

Couple things that come to mind as possibilities:
    1. bought the wrong cotton
    2. boiling it was a bad idea
    3. maybe the pot wasn't completely clean and some sort of residue got mixed into the cotton
    4. I didn't dry out the cotton enough

Help this noob out brahs.
    cotton doesn't need to be boiled and when you do boil it, most people leave it out for like a day for the water to evaporate. aside from that, i've read that when you do leave it out to dry (after initally squeezing it out) mold can form.

Oh and I just ordered this beast

*Official San Diego Brah Crew*
    *In Love With Taylor Swift Crew*
    *Rugby Crew*

Bench: 405
    Squat: 555
    Deadlift: 675

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what did they do to the tobh? ^

Got some JJTM shurb today. It's pretty good, not sure why people fight to the death over it though.
    ***SCC***

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mastermuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wrapping two strands of wire together THEN wrapping it into a coil? i'll give that a shot, thanks!

edit- dual wrapped (6 or 7 times) the dual coils and got a 0.25 reading. little low for my taste but it didn't seem to vape as good as my original stock coils did.

just finished a couple single-strand 8 wrap coils that read .62. not vaping worth a damn so i'm just charging my batteries researching a bit. i'm clearly doing SOMETHING wrong

edit again- polished contacts, grabbed some 24 gauge wire, winded up a couple coils that come in at .2ohms and it's vaping like a champ
    damn .2 ohms? mines at .9 and works pretty well at 27 watts. Worried if I did .2 ill light a fire or something

damn .2 ohms? mines at .9 and works pretty well at 27 watts. Worried if I did .2 ill light a fire or something
    i was a little worried lol, but on a full charge that leaves me 9 amps under rated (vtc 5). inb4 the chit explodes in my face

slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) slapaho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn there's already a plumeveil v1.5 coming out. i'll probably buy a clone when they drop. really been wanting an atty with 4 post holes

Originally Posted by slapaho View Post
    i didn't like any of the juices i got from coval as much as i wanted to and as much as i thought i would. i guess i'm not really a coval guy. maybe my palate is fuked up cause i don't see what everyone else seems to see in coval... just ordered some oh-face from beantown to try out. supposed to be like mothers milk but better

Something is wrong with u (srs)

anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) anderlin83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got my kanger coils in and when I first put the tank on the mvp and checked the ohms it said 2.1 .. hit it a cple times then It quit. Now it says 0.0 WTF

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Atomizer...kratm-lsah.htm
    -bulldog

umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what did they do to the tobh? ^

Got some JJTM shurb today. It's pretty good, not sure why people fight to the death over it though.
    lol apparently it's an authentic. imo, they took a lot of the good ideas people had and things that were already in existing attys and incorporated them into an original(ish) piece.
    *Official San Diego Brah Crew*
    *In Love With Taylor Swift Crew*
    *Rugby Crew*

Bench: 405
    Squat: 555
    Deadlift: 675

Any idea why the coils arent working?
    -bulldog

Originally Posted by anderlin83 View Post
    Any idea why the coils arent working?
    which tank you using? sometimes it's as simple as the coil becoming unscrewed slightly, but i'm assuming you tried several coils

which tank you using? sometimes it's as simple as the coil becoming unscrewed slightly, but i'm assuming you tried several coils
    Aero v2

I unscrewd it and screwd it back in.. still no go.
    -bulldog

you unscrewed/rescrewed the tank to the battery or the coil to the tank?
    ***SCC***

you unscrewed/rescrewed the tank to the battery or the coil to the tank?
    ive done both.. even put it on the ego and wont work.
    -bulldog

Was it working and stopped working or did it never work to begin with?
    ***SCC***

Was it working and stopped working or did it never work to begin with?
    I unscrewed the old coil off.. screwed the new one on.. let it sit for a few min.. hit it twice then it quit.
    -bulldog

Put the old one back on. Does it work still? If so, check the new coil to make sure it is for your tank. certain kanger coils will work only on certain tanks. It could also always be a dud.
    ***SCC***

Put the old one back on. Does it work still? If so, check the new coil to make sure it is for your tank. certain kanger coils will work only on certain tanks. It could also always be a dud.
    I postd a link to the ones i bought a page back... at work right now though.. will have to fuk with piece of shat when i get off
    -bulldog