Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Most recent pic taken today 02-22-07

So this is me, (with clothes on LOL) Just thought I share it with you guys

I am currently 185lbs 10% bodyfat. As soon as I get my NPC application and give the fee I will start moving forward towards my goal of competing.
    Attached Images
    On the list for Bannukah

bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkeithb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice to put a face with the name/torso BodyHard!

And if I can say so ... without anyone freaking ... you're a handsome man! Go for the the BB competition, dude!
    Keith

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are a handsome fellow! (no homo)

I hope to wear those UnderArmor shirts soon, just need to get a few more lbs off my love handles.

Wish you were closer by, I 'd love to train with you and come to your first competition.
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the compliments guys LOL at the no homo quotes

Nam would be nice to train with you as well man need to find someone who is willing to compete, none of my training partners want anything to do with it
    Last edited by bodyhard; 02-23-2007 at 12:27 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Looking good. No wonder the GNC chick hit on you (yes homo).
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    LOL damn these quotes just wont stop huh?
    On the list for Bannukah

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BH - do the Bev Francis...it is a great show and is sometime in the fall. It's at the Tribeca theater in NYC. Oh, and it's an NPC show.

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I notice Bev actually has a couple of them.....the one I've been to is the Easterns in November...great show. She has another on in June, but you'd need to get cracking before April 14th if you wanted to be ready for that one. I noticed she has one in Brooklyn too later in the summer, so maybe that one is a better bet for you. You would be competitive at the Easterns though, so don't let the size of the show intimidate you.

http://www.bevfrancis.com/shows.html

Originally Posted by Mr. Someday View Post
    I notice Bev actually has a couple of them.....the one I've been to is the Easterns in November...great show. She has another on in June, but you'd need to get cracking before April 14th if you wanted to be ready for that one. I noticed she has one in Brooklyn too later in the summer, so maybe that one is a better bet for you. You would be competitive at the Easterns though, so don't let the size of the show intimidate you.

http://www.bevfrancis.com/shows.html
    Yes that is the one I was referencing. I called Bev Francis Gym they are the ones sending me the application as well.
    On the list for Bannukah

jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice pic dude. You clean up nice.

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good pic. Nice to see your face and to see that you've built a body that looks strong even when your dressed in street clothes.

Originally Posted by BergMuscle View Post
    Good pic. Nice to see your face and to see that you've built a body that looks strong even when your dressed in street clothes.
    wow that is the best compliment I could hear man, Thanks! Looking like I workout through my clothes, thanks man
    Last edited by bodyhard; 02-22-2007 at 06:42 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    You are a handsome fellow! (no homo)

I hope to wear those UnderArmor shirts soon, just need to get a few more lbs off my love handles.

Wish you were closer by, I 'd love to train with you and come to your first competition.
    why the need for the "no homo"? can't anyone pay someone a compliment w/o being afraid that they will be mistaken for gay? seems awfully silly to me.

(homo in training)
    just my $0.02.

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just saw the teens doing it all the time, thought it was kinda funny in a weird way. Will refrain in the future.
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    wow that is the best compliment I could hear man, Thanks! Looking like I workout through my clothes, thanks man
    That is a great compliment. All I get in street clothes is, "You sure look thin now"

I mean, it's a good compliment to hear when you have been fat for so long, but I look forward to getting some muscles too, so I look like I am a bodybuilder even with clothes on.

Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    That is a great compliment. All I get in street clothes is, "You sure look thin now"

I mean, it's a good compliment to hear when you have been fat for so long, but I look forward to getting some muscles too, so I look like I am a bodybuilder even with clothes on.
    Exactly! I am naturally thin, and I usually look like I don't workout with clothes on so to hear that made my day!
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by jakkrk View Post
    Nice pic dude. You clean up nice.
    Not sure what you mean by that but thanks I guess.......
    On the list for Bannukah

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly! I am naturally thin, and I usually look like I don't workout with clothes on so to hear that made my day!
    He trains nude! OMFG
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    He trains nude! OMFG
    LOL Leave it to Emi, whats good dude?
    On the list for Bannukah

jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure what you mean by that but thanks I guess.......

Nuttin bad man..Just another way of saying you look good (non homo).

Or maybe its just my way

Originally Posted by jakkrk View Post
    Nuttin bad man..Just another way of saying you look good (non homo).

Or maybe its just my way
    ohhhh I had to ask cause usually, at least here in the Bronx, when someone says "you clean up nicely" they are referring to someone who got off drugs or alcoholism, I know things are different other places so I had to ask

So thanks for the compliment
    On the list for Bannukah

QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

LOL j/k
    "it's always a good day to start lifting"
    Flex Magazine, Mar. '07, pg.44

"There is no secret routine, there is no magical number of reps and sets. What there is, is confidence, belief, hard work on a consistant basis, and a desire to succeed. This is what I mean when I say accept your limits and when the time is right, you will push right through your limits time and time again, mentally and physically."
    --Steve Justa

30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000) 30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000) 30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000) 30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000) 30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000) 30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000) 30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000) 30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000) 30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000) 30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000) 30-A rider is just really nice. (+1000)
    BH good pic. Pic of you reminds me of all the guys from back home for me.

What Id like to though is a pic in some shorts. Your avitar pic shows the upper body, but what do the wheels look like? Lets see some Tom Platz quad shaking!

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QUALITYGUY1 View Post

LOL j/k
    I've been looking for that pic. Thanks.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Originally Posted by 30-A rider View Post
    BH good pic. Pic of you reminds me of all the guys from back home for me.

What Id like to though is a pic in some shorts. Your avitar pic shows the upper body, but what do the wheels look like? Lets see some Tom Platz quad shaking!
    My legs are not that good I have some full body pics in my bodyspace and a pic of my legs alone. I will post them here to save you the trouble of looking through the pics.

This year I am working on them extremely hard unfortunately I had a squatting incident that sent me to the hospital and set me back a bit but I am trying my best.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by bodyhard; 02-23-2007 at 12:26 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur
    Originally Posted by QUALITYGUY1

LOL j/k

You guys crack me up.
    It's cool to see all you freaks getting along so well.
    This is the magic of our section. We are dysfunctional but friendly and a happy group. (Notice, I did not say GAY..........LOL)

Bodyhard,
    Looking good bro, but you are not my type. (definately NO HOMO)
    Seriously you should do a show.
    Your legs in a few of those shots don't look bad at all.
    If you need some calve training pointers, I'd be happy to help. LOL

You should have given that hottie my phone number.
    Next time don't forget, otherwise it's a 10 day banning for you.

Originally Posted by Chi_town View Post
    You guys crack me up.
    This is the magic of our section. We are dysfunctional but friendly and a happy group. (Notice, I did not say GAY..........LOL)
    R&P is the nexus for all evil energy.

QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I've been looking for that pic. Thanks.

You are welcome!
    LOL...Sort of a double entendre (spelling?) isn?t it!
    LOL
    "it's always a good day to start lifting"
    Flex Magazine, Mar. '07, pg.44

"There is no secret routine, there is no magical number of reps and sets. What there is, is confidence, belief, hard work on a consistant basis, and a desire to succeed. This is what I mean when I say accept your limits and when the time is right, you will push right through your limits time and time again, mentally and physically."
    --Steve Justa

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you need a nice black pistol to complete the look! lol
    "Humility comes before honor"

Originally Posted by Chi_town View Post
    You guys crack me up.

Bodyhard,
    Looking good bro, but you are not my type. (definately NO HOMO)
    Seriously you should do a show.
    Your legs in a few of those shots don't look bad at all.
    If you need some calve training pointers, I'd be happy to help. LOL

You should have given that hottie my phone number.
    Next time don't forget, otherwise it's a 10 day banning for you.
    LOL I actually heard that saying in real life My sons were talking with some friends in the basement and everytime they said something, they said No Homo. I heard my sons friend say "I like my meat "No Homo" well done" I was like WTF you guys actually say that and my sons were like what the hell pops where you been everybody says that in real life.

I am going there today to buy some more musclemilk I will tell her and show her a pic of your calves as well

On a serious note I am really training my legs really hard can you PM me some pointers on the calves?
    On the list for Bannukah