Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    MsSpidey232 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsSpidey232 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thursday February 13 Workout

THURSDAY: CHEST AND BACK
    Juggernaut Pre-Workout Crimson Punch

■ Dynamic Warm-Up
    One-leg Lunges: 15 reps per leg
    Squats: 15 reps
    Push-ups: 15 reps
    Side-to-side jumps: 30 seconds
    Front-to-back jumps: 30 seconds

AB CIRCUIT
    ROUTINE #1
    A) Hanging Leg Raises (15 reps) Machine assisted
    B) Hip-ups (15 reps)
    C) Bicycles (25 reps)
    D) Crunches (30 reps)
    Perform all four of the exercises as a circuit, with no rest in between. Rest
    for a minute and then repeat two more times for a total of three circuits

■ Circuit 1: This triplet set is performed with little or no rest
    between each set until all three exercises are completed.

Barbell Bench Press: 15 reps; 55lbs

Chin-Up with Narrow Supinated Grip: 10 (assisted)

Lat Pull-Down with Narrow Neutral Grip: 12 to 15 reps; 70lbs.
    Rest 1 minute and then repeat circuit. Did this 4 times.

■ Circuit 2: This triplet set is performed with little or no rest

Pec Deck: 15 reps 40 lbs

Bar Dip: 10 reps assisted
    One-Arm Dumbbell Row with Supinated Grip: 15 reps 20lbs each arm;

■ Circuit 3: This triplet set is performed with little or no rest

Bench Plyo Push-Up: 10 reps.

Bench Push-Up: 10 reps.

Low Row with Wide Pronated Grip: 10 reps; 50lbs

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post

Dexter "The Blade" Jackson
    has his own line of supplements coming out, sponsored by Infinite Labs!

First item out of the block will be PreWorkout 1.0
    Available in Hurricane Punch or Cherry Lemonade

Blade Nutrition’s PreWorkout 1.0 is a full spectrum power blend that delivers massive pumps and extreme focus to ensure you finish your workouts with the same intensity you start it with. Using key ingredients including Beta Alanine to enhance muscular endurance, Agmatine and Citrulline to support nitric oxide production, Creatine MagnaPower® to provide energy to cells and BCAAs to promote recovery and protein synthesis; PreWorkout 1.0 will provide you with what you need to work out harder, longer and more intense all while combating fatigue and enhancing overall recovery.*

- Increased muscle density*
    - 40% longer pumps*
    - Explosive Power*
    - Reduced Fatigue*
    - Antioxidant support*
    - 30-servings (per 2 scoops)

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 834%
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 10 mg 500%
    Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
    Magnesium (Glycerophosphate) 10 mg <1%
    Sodium (Bicarbonate) 20 mg <1%
    Potassium (Glycerophosphate,Citrate) 58 mg <2%
    Beta Alanine 2200 mg †
    Agmatine Sulfate 1000 mg †
    L-Taurine 1000 mg †
    Caffeine (Anhydrous) 300 mg †

Blade Nutrition PreWorkout 1.0 is exactly what you need in a pre-workout ensuring that you get the most out of every set and every rep in every work out.

Dexter will be at the Arnold Classic, Booth 1425 next to Infinite Labs

Available soon at Bodybuilding.com

Who's excited to try this! ??

Im excited can't decide which flavor I want to try first Hurricane or Cherry Lemonade!?! hmmmmm What flavor is everyone else excited about?!?

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*********************
    TIP OF THE DAY!!!!
    ~ *THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME FOR CARBS TO BE USED IS BEFORE AND AFTER TRAINING*( pre and post)......~ KNOW YOUR TYPE OF CARBS~.... I have noticed some of you juggernauts in here eating the wrong food/CARBS at the wrong times, in order to get the best results from your hard workouts, you need to eat the right carbs(with protein) at the right times, *Carbs that are slow burning(low GI index) are to be used before a weight training session(fuel for working out), and fast burning Carbs(high GI index) are great to use right after weight training,(supplying your cell with nutrients to rebuild fast)....Utilize the appropriate carbs at the appropriate time will enhance your overall fitness results.....
    ~PRE work out drinks such as; Juggernaut hp, Dagger hp, Pre-fight, SBR, Infinite Force and so on, are designed to enhance your performance in the gym, utilize the right pre-work out drink for your specific sport/goal you have in mind....

....HERE IS A LINK WITH A CHART THAT WILL ASSIST YOU WITH PICKING WHAT YOU NEED....**** NOTE; this does not mean that you can eat junk food, pick healthy foods to accomplish your goal........REMEMBER THIS; JUNK IN WILL ONLY CREATE JUNK OUT....
    http://www.health.harvard.edu/newswe..._100_foods.htm

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...169941&page=53

LIKE MY ******** page
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I really love seeing the consistency in your training and nutrition! Every time I stop by you are right on point! Keep on doing what you're doing! And by the way...I saw the pic of the yummy Valentine's dinner that your husband posted...very nice!
    "Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions." ~ Team Bring It

BODYSPACE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/melalicious/

INFINITE LABS ELITE ATHLETE JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159133031

JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING 2012 JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147847543

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners

TWITTER
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers

INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners

sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow!! To your workouts and Wow! to that Valentines dinner!! OMG yummy!!!! Get it girl!!
    SharlaMay
    My Goals stop for no one!! Either you support me or I make it happen alone. Either way it's gonna happen!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Workouts are looking awesome! And judging by Mr.Spideys log you had a nice V-Day!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good stuff... good stuff. Keep pushing your limits!!!

***Yea Buddy...Every day is Juggernaut Day***
    Weather you are just starting this amazing journey or elbows deep into it, you owe it to yourself to follow it threw to the end.
    But if you need a kick in the butt (figuratively of course) the beard will be here to help you!

** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

MsSpidey232 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsSpidey232 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know right! I am so lucky!
    Originally Posted by sharlamay View Post
    Wow!! To your workouts and Wow! to that Valentines dinner!! OMG yummy!!!! Get it girl!!

I have missed you!!

Wow no post since Thursday and I have missed it! I hope that everyone had as great a weekend as we did! We aren't generally Valentine's Day supporters around here being that one or both of us have worked restaurant detail every year until last year but somehow we found ourselves sans children this year and had a great time. I got to join Mr Spidey at the comic shop for a game tournament (I won 2 out of 3) and he made me a wonderful dinner for our weekly cheat. My only issue was that he cheated and leaked the photos before I even got to see it.

I am sooo excited about Thursday as it is day 30 for us and I am extremely proud of the Spidey Juggernaut team because we haven't missed a workout or cheated on our new lifestyle one time since we started. We will be posting photos later this week but honestly I won't mind if there isn't much change because I have seen huge changes in our entire family in the past 30 days. I see muscles forming where I have never had them before. We are being more active and feel more energetic and we have watched less TV than in any other time in the last ten years I think. Those things alone are enough for me at this point.

Monday February 17 Diet

Meal 1: 2 eggs 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal, 12 oz black coffee with splenda.

Meal 2: 5 oz turkey, geen salad bed with peppers, red onion and carrots, 16 oz crystal lite

Meal 3: 2 tbsp peanut butter with 1 small banana

Meal 4: 5 oz ground turkey with taco season on ghreen salad bed with peppers, red onion, carrots, 2 tbsp guacamole, 2 tbsp salsa, 16 oz crystal lite

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sharon, you are doing a great job! Hanging leg raises are tough! Keep going! ~Erin
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

Monday February 17 Workout

MONDAY: CHEST AND BACK & ABS

Workout 1 ( First Thing in the Morning on an Empty Stomach)
    ■ 20 minutes on the elliptical (It was supposed to be 30-45 but I am not a morning person so I had to do part of it at lunch.)

Workout 2 After Work 1700
    ■ Dynamic Warm-Up
    AB CIRCUIT
    ROUTINE #1
    A) Hanging Leg Raises (15 reps)
    B) Hip-ups (20 reps)
    C) Bicycles (25 reps)
    D) Crunches (30 reps)
    Did three circuits of these.

■ Circuit 1: This quartet of exercises (oftentimes referred to as a
    “giant set”) is performed with little or no rest between each set
    until all four exercises are completed.

Dumbbell Flye: 10 reps 12.5lbs db
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 10 reps;20lb db
    Push-Up: 4 sets of 10
    Lat Pull-Down with Wide Neutral Grip: 12 reps. 70lbs
    Rest 1 minute and then repeat circuit. Did this 4 times. Push yourself to stay at the same weight, or slightly increase the weight on each set.

■ Circuit 2: This couplet set is performed with little or no rest between each set until both exercises are completed.

Low Row with Narrow Neutral Grip (drop set): 5 reps; 70lbs
    lower the weight for 10 reps 50lbs
    and then lower the weight again for 15 reps. 40lbs
    Barbell Incline Press: 12 reps 55lbs

■ Circuit 3: This couplet set is performed with little or no rest between each set until both exercises are completed.

Bar Dip: used machine assisted 8 , 4, 4, 5

Bent-Over Supinated Low Cable Row: 12 reps 70lbs

■ Circuit 4: This couplet set is performed with little or no rest between each set until both exercises are completed.
    Narrow-Grip Bench Push-Up: 10
    Barbell Pull-Over: 12 reps; 27lbs

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MsSpidey232 View Post

■ 20 minutes on the elliptical (It was supposed to be 30-45 but I am not a morning person so I had to do part of it at lunch.)

■ Dynamic Warm-Up
    AB CIRCUIT
    ROUTINE #1
    B) Hip-ups (20 reps)
    C) Bicycles (25 reps)
    D) Crunches (30 reps)

Rest 1 minute and then repeat circuit. Did this 4 times. Push yourself to stay at the same weight, or slightly increase the weight on each set.

■ Circuit 2: This couplet set is performed with little or no rest between each set until both exercises are completed.

■ Circuit 3: This couplet set is performed with little or no rest between each set until both exercises are completed.

■ Circuit 4: This couplet set is performed with little or no rest between each set until both exercises are completed.
    I have never tried circuit/ giant set training before. I am always looking for new things to try. After reading this I mighty actually try I for a week. Do every bodypart this way. I am sure it will shock the body differently than the usual 3 sets of 8. I am glad I stopped by your log this morning
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am sooo excited about Thursday as it is day 30 for us and I am extremely proud of the Spidey Juggernaut team because we haven't missed a workout or cheated on our new lifestyle one time since we started. We will be posting photos later this week but honestly I won't mind if there isn't much change because I have seen huge changes in our entire family in the past 30 days. I see muscles forming where I have never had them before. We are being more active and feel more energetic and we have watched less TV than in any other time in the last ten years I think. Those things alone are enough for me at this point.
    And that's all that matters, really. What a great thing to check your log today and hear that. PERSPECTIVE!
    advertising not permitted

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

■ Dynamic Warm-Up
    AB CIRCUIT
    ROUTINE #1
    B) Hip-ups (20 reps)
    C) Bicycles (25 reps)
    D) Crunches (30 reps)

Nice work! Over 1/3 of the way home!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    These circuits and meals looks great! I've also started using some circuit type stuff and supersetting alot. These types of workouts really wear me out! Keep it up!

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great circuits! I just started back on supersets, looking at this think I need to add some giant sets to my routine. Thanks for the inspiration!

■ Dynamic Warm-Up
    AB CIRCUIT
    ROUTINE #1
    B) Hip-ups (20 reps)
    C) Bicycles (25 reps)
    D) Crunches (30 reps)

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

■ Dynamic Warm-Up
    AB CIRCUIT
    ROUTINE #1
    B) Hip-ups (20 reps)
    C) Bicycles (25 reps)
    D) Crunches (30 reps)

Wow! That's a lot of work! Very impressed by all your doing, keep it up! You and Jamison are really Kicking A**!
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

Tuesday February 18 Meals

Meal 1: 1 scoop protein, 1 cup skim milk, 2 tbsp. peanut butter

Meal 2: 5 oz turkey with lettuce, carrots, bell peppers, 16 oz crystal lite

Meal 3: 1 scoop protein powder with water

Meal 4: 6 oz chicken, 2 cup green beans, lettuce mix with tomato, red onion, bell pepper, 1/2 oz cheese., 16 oz crystal lite

Tuesday February 18 Workouts

Workout 1 (Preferably First Thing in the Morning on an Empty Stomach)
    ■ 30 to 45 minutes of low- to medium-intensity cardio. I started this on the elliptical and went outside after the first 5 minutes. I ran part of this and was sooo proud of myself but hurt soooo bad today. But still, I ran. We used to have a joke, " What was a snake chasing you?"

Workout 2 (Afterwork)
    ■ Dynamic Warm-Up

■ Circuit 1: This giant set is performed with little or no rest between each set until all four exercises are completed.

Barbell Back Squat: 10 reps; 40lbs

Plyo Squat Jump: 10 reps.

Body-Weight Squat: 10 reps.

Diamond Push-Up: 15 reps. (I forgot it was supposed to be 15 reps per set and did 10 so when I figured it out I just added 2 more sets onto the end. I know it is a deviation but we do the best we can.)
    Rest 1 minute and then repeat circuit. Do this 4 times. Push yourself to stay at the same weight, or slightly increase the weight on each set.

■ Circuit 2: This triplet set is performed with little or no rest between each set until all three exercises are completed.

One-Leg Leg Curl: 12 reps; 15lbs each leg. We were supposed to do one leg of this then the lunge on one leg but again we do the best we can with what we have and the leg curl machine is prime real estate at our gym.
    One-Leg Lunge: 12 reps each. 7.5lb dumbbells

V-Bar Triceps Extension (triple drop set): 10 reps; lower the weight for 10 reps and then lower the weight again for 10 reps. Weights went 80/65/50
    Rest 1 minute and then repeat circuit. Do this 4 times. Push yourself to stay at the same weight, or slightly increase the weight on each set.

Box or Bench Jump: 15 reps; stand up all the way each time on the Jump. I jumped onto a box that was only about 8 in off of the floor but I was so tired by the end of this.

Bench Dip: 15 reps. I fell once but didn't stop. Just got up and did it again to finish the set.

One-Leg Bench Bridge: 15 reps each leg.

Burpee: 15 reps.
    Rest 1 minute and then repeat circuit. Do this 4 times. Push yourself to stay at the same weight, or slightly increase the weight on each set. I did this circuit 2 times before I lost all steam and was finished for the day.

I need to be eating more meals I think. I was so exhausted after this day and this workout that I laid down for a few minutes to rest before laying out my stuff for today and putting in my meals and workout and the next I know Jamison was moving me to my side and turning off the lights. He takes care of me like that. Love you babe!

Wednesday February 19 Meals

Meal 1: 1 scoop protein powder, 1 cup skim milk, 2 tbsp. peanut butter

Meal 2: 20 grapes, 1 oz mixed nuts

Meal 3: 6 oz chicken breast, 2 cup green beans, 2 cup salad with lettuce, tomatoes, bell peppers, 16 oz crystal lite

Meal 4: 10 grapes, 1 oz mixed nuts

Meal 5: 5 ox ground turkey with taco seasoning, lettuce, 2 tbsp. guacamole, 2 tbsp. salsa, 20 oz crystal lite.

Workouts February 19

WEDNESDAY: DELTOIDS AND BICEPS

■ Dynamic Warm-Up

■ Do an Ab Program.
    Leg Raises(15)
    Hip Ups (20)
    Bicycles (25)
    Crunches (30)

■ Circuit 1: This couplet set is performed with little or no rest
    between each set until both exercises are completed.
    Seated Military Press (drop set): 5 reps; lower the weight
    for 10 reps and then lower the weight again for 15 reps. 35/25/15lbs weights
    EZ-Bar Curl with Narrow Grip and with Outside Grip: 12
    reps; switch grips from outside to inside and do 2 sets each. 20lbs

■ Circuit 2: This couplet set is performed with little or no rest

Seated Rear-Deltoid Bent-Over Dumbbell Reverse Flye
    (drop set): 12 reps; lower the weight for 12 reps. 5/3 lbs

Dumbbell Alternating Curl with Twist (drop set): 6 reps
    each; lower the weight for 8 reps each and then lower the
    weight again for 10 reps each. 15/10/5 lbs

Rest 1 minute and then repeat circuit. Did this 4 times. Push
    yourself to stay at the same weight, or slightly increase the
    weight on each set.

■ Circuit 3: This couplet set is performed with little or no rest

Rope Front Raise: 12 reps.

Rope Hammer Curl: 12 reps.

I used a strap for these.

■ Circuit 4: This couplet set is performed with little or no rest

Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 12 reps. 5 lbs

Triple Dumbbell Curl: 12 reps each; 5lbs. weight will be light, so
    that you can get all of the reps with good form.

spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spidey232 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're doing so Awesome! Can't wait to take our 30 day pics and stats tomorrow!!!! Love you!
    "You can't stop the Unstoppable!" JUGGERNAUT!!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tuesday & Wednesday = Very Nice!

Looks like you have your nutrition dialed in, are you finding it hard to stick to the meal plan? I think that's my weakest area, if I could get a handle on that, I would be very happy!

Have a great day!
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi!

Hi Sharon! Just wanted to drop in and tell you that you are doing a great job! Determination and consistency are key....and you have them! ~Erin
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Workout 1 (Preferably First Thing in the Morning on an Empty Stomach)
    ■ 30 to 45 minutes of low- to medium-intensity cardio. I started this on the elliptical and went outside after the first 5 minutes. I ran part of this and was sooo proud of myself but hurt soooo bad today. But still, I ran. We used to have a joke, " What was a snake chasing you?"

Workout 2 (Afterwork)
    ■ Dynamic Warm-Up

■ Circuit 1: This giant set is performed with little or no rest between each set until all four exercises are completed.

Barbell Back Squat: 10 reps; 40lbs

Plyo Squat Jump: 10 reps.

Body-Weight Squat: 10 reps.

Diamond Push-Up: 15 reps. (I forgot it was supposed to be 15 reps per set and did 10 so when I figured it out I just added 2 more sets onto the end. I know it is a deviation but we do the best we can.)

■ Circuit 2: This triplet set is performed with little or no rest between each set until all three exercises are completed.

One-Leg Leg Curl: 12 reps; 15lbs each leg. We were supposed to do one leg of this then the lunge on one leg but again we do the best we can with what we have and the leg curl machine is prime real estate at our gym.
    One-Leg Lunge: 12 reps each. 7.5lb dumbbells

V-Bar Triceps Extension (triple drop set): 10 reps; lower the weight for 10 reps and then lower the weight again for 10 reps. Weights went 80/65/50

Box or Bench Jump: 15 reps; stand up all the way each time on the Jump. I jumped onto a box that was only about 8 in off of the floor but I was so tired by the end of this.

Bench Dip: 15 reps. I fell once but didn't stop. Just got up and did it again to finish the set.

One-Leg Bench Bridge: 15 reps each leg.

Burpee: 15 reps.
    Rest 1 minute and then repeat circuit. Do this 4 times. Push yourself to stay at the same weight, or slightly increase the weight on each set. I did this circuit 2 times before I lost all steam and was finished for the day.

I need to be eating more meals I think. I was so exhausted after this day and this workout that I laid down for a few minutes to rest before laying out my stuff for today and putting in my meals and workout and the next I know Jamison was moving me to my side and turning off the lights. He takes care of me like that. Love you babe!
    Doing a great job on these workouts Sharon! When you mention eating more meals, I would suggest 5-6 meals per day, and in looking at your current nutrition plan, I do not see any carbs. I would definitely suggest adding in some good carbs, a serving at 3 or 4 of your meals, definitely at the meals pre and post workout. And another serving or two of protein per day could help too. Keep up the great work, and I noticed the comment from Jamison that you two will be doing 30 day pics and stats! That's great, looking forward to seeing the updates!
    "Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions." ~ Team Bring It

BODYSPACE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/melalicious/

INFINITE LABS ELITE ATHLETE JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159133031

JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING 2012 JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147847543

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners

TWITTER
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers

INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spidey232 View Post
    You're doing so Awesome! Can't wait to take our 30 day pics and stats tomorrow!!!! Love you!
    Nothing better than to see a husband and wife team push and motivate each other. You both are so inspiring!! Can't wait to see your progress photos.
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow no post since Thursday and I have missed it! I hope that everyone had as great a weekend as we did! We aren't generally Valentine's Day supporters around here being that one or both of us have worked restaurant detail every year until last year but somehow we found ourselves sans children this year and had a great time. I got to join Mr Spidey at the comic shop for a game tournament (I won 2 out of 3) and he made me a wonderful dinner for our weekly cheat. My only issue was that he cheated and leaked the photos before I even got to see it.

The dinner looked great and sans children makes it even better! I am so glad to hear the steps you two have taken are not only effecting you, but the whole family too! The energy and elevated mood from cleaning up your diet and exercising is amazing and becomes contagious in the family. It will help you all be happier and healthier together and a closer family overall. Great work!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I see some motivation in here! Girl, you are doing very well! Your workouts have me motivated! Also I like your self reflection on what you believe you need to do in order to be successful. Do your thing, MsSpidey!
    It's on you! Always has been!

LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Mrs. Spidey! I'm not sure why I am just finding your log now but I wanted to drop by and tell you what a great job you and your hubby are doing. You guys are so determined and consistent. I know you'll both achieve your goals. Looking forward to following you from now on