Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Batterz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    transformation between the age of 18-20. Grew a solid 3 inches in this time aswell to my current height of 191 cms. can't imbed so someone do it for me. puu.sh/qg3KA/0481a397ca.

currently 205lbs still cutting.

FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was shown this old thread. Awesome changes up in here. Thought i'd add my own but I'm not sure if reviving a dead thread is allowed. Here goes anyways.

Registered User SkinnyFatDadBod's Avatar
    SkinnyFatDadBod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    I get that a lot, I definitely see a resemblance

If I could act I would definitely give it a shot but I've never tried before and I guarantee I would suck dick at it, who knows though.

I know this is my first post, but I had to chime in. This thread is very inspirational.

I have a question for you deadhead. I know the shape of the jaw is genetic even at low bf. How does your neck look so long tho?

You legitimately look over 6 ft. What was your split? How many days in the gym and which exercises?

You said that you were 10% bf at 5'8

What was your weight approximately in those pics?

Flossing and drippin jmoneyjumpman's Avatar
    jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmoneyjumpman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tfw you're in a bulk rn...

cant fukkin wait to start my cut
    "A quitter never wins, and a winner never quits." - Napoleon Hill

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Zyzz

Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TFW your pics are on the list.

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Saw some guy post this earlier

Always rep fellow military brahs.

Navy Veteran (Feelsgoodman)

Featured in "WE MIRIN'" volume 33 spot #10
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-mirin-volume-33-16-superb-transformations.html

ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Omg wat a fak!?!, amazing inspirational bump of peas

deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyFatDadBod View Post
    I know this is my first post, but I had to chime in. This thread is very inspirational.

I have a question for you deadhead. I know the shape of the jaw is genetic even at low bf. How does your neck look so long tho?

You legitimately look over 6 ft. What was your split? How many days in the gym and which exercises?

You said that you were 10% bf at 5'8

What was your weight approximately in those pics?
    i have short legs and a generally big torso. Weight back then was 165ish and start weight was 220.

Split is 4-6x a week and i do 2 different workouts one round is 5x5 for strength the other is 4x8-12 for the compounds.

Legs/chest/tris one day back/shoulders/bis the other day. AxBxABX or ABABABx depending how i feel and how much im eating or what i have time for.

Squats
    Bb bench
    Db bench
    Db incline
    Dips
    Flies
    Tricep ext
    Leg extensions

Deadlifts
    DB ohp
    Pull ups
    BB rows
    DB rows
    Chins
    Curls
    Lateral raises and rear delt flies superset with a dropset til failure at the end
    Ham curls

Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Martax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Yes-Xplode View Post
    It's funny how much people simply believe that you lose attractiveness due to age, which it's usually much more due to the fact people get lazy and pack on pounds/eat ****ty diets.
    This is SO true!

I am shocked by these transformations! Well done, everyone! The funny thing is, people spend so much money by going to plastic surgeons and have some cheeks liposuction or buccal fat removal, when all it takes is just to lower your body fat percentage! Really shocking!

Such a motivating thread!

SaintDumbell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This makes me want to fkn cut down to 12% BF currently 17%

ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jesus I’m inspired
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D: