Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Ephedrine and Dull Pain

I recently started taking some primatene for my asthma issues and I've noticed a dull ache in my testes... it's possible it could be originating in the prostate I suppose.

Has anyone experienced this before and is it anything to be concerned about?

cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cadbil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Get a dentist to check it out. Could be serious.

WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000) WackoJackoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm guessing you're doing EC. What dosage are you currently on and what did you start on?

Did you get this dull pain from the start or has it only recently appeared?

I've run EC various of times and never felt this. I've had shortness of breath and a tight chest but reducing the dosage solved that problem.
    life only opens the door to women, i kick the fuker down and rape all the women ~ WackoJackoo

Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shastic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cadbil View Post
    Get a dentist to check it out. Could be serious.
    My dentist is too old for that kind of silliness.

Originally Posted by WackoJackoo View Post
    I'm guessing you're doing EC. What dosage are you currently on and what did you start on?

Did you get this dull pain from the start or has it only recently appeared?

I've run EC various of times and never felt this. I've had shortness of breath and a tight chest but reducing the dosage solved that problem.
    It's from the start this time, but never has happened in the past.