tylervikos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fitness vs Men's physique

Trying I figure out what the main difference is? From what I've seen and read- there doesn't seem to be much. Fitness are leaner and physique are usually bigger guys like 6'2" and up.. Any help? Just trying to figure out what I want to compete in

UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tylervikos View Post
    Trying I figure out what the main difference is? From what I've seen and read- there doesn't seem to be much. Fitness are leaner and physique are usually bigger guys like 6'2" and up.. Any help? Just trying to figure out what I want to compete in
    Hi Tyler,

Organizations such as Fitness America, WBFF and UFE are the ones who paved the way for the Male Fitness Model category. Noticing its huge popularity, the IFBB came in and introduced something similar - Men's Physique. It is very similar to Fitness Model, but they only have one round of competition and they require the men to wear "board shorts." Organizations such as UFE encourage "tiger shorts" which are like what you would see GSP wearing in a UFC fight. This allows us to judge the legs which we feel should definitely be judged. More information about UFE's Fitness Model category specifically, including some pictures of our PRO level competitors can be found at this link: ufeshows.com/0/?page_id=31

Hope that helps but if you have any questions about UFE, our shows or the Fitness Model category, please feel free to email me.

Cheers

Sean Everingham, President
    Ultimate Fitness Events
    sean@UFEshows.com
    UFEshows.com