Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1614
    FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sharks players accept doping bans;

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/cronul...ng-bans-14596/

Originally Posted by Zinjetsu View Post
    always lol at Gus. way too passionate to be a commentator, but he gets kept in check
    A lot of ppl hate Gus, I really like him though, very smart man when it comes to the game and he knows how to manage and coach players and teams.

Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Hopefully Friday night footy will be a bit more entertaining than this rubbish. Pains me to say it but i won't be surprised if the Eels win it tomorrow.
    Also looking forward to the Chooks & Warriors game. Could be a real contest over there especially if Hurrell is back this week. Dude is a wrecking ball.
    Yeah that game was pretty crap, Tigers look like they've booked their end of season holidays already haha. I think Manly will be up for tonight's game brah.

Chooks v Warriors is usually a really good physical clash, I think Hurrell is back, or might still be a chance to miss out? even as a Roosters fan, I hope he does play, he's great to watch in attack and will really test their defense.

Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    I also like thursday night games but the attendance for those games are always poor
    I think attendance has been a big issue in the game as of late anyway, crowd numbers are pretty poor, even though they are up on last years I think. It's just so easy to watch it on TV these days and the coverage is amazing with all the different camera angles, ref cam, spider cam etc.

Originally Posted by leanguy09 View Post
    dang well every sport is physical/dangerous in itself right?
    oh and btw, the nbc sports channel haven't shown another rugby game in a while is rugby season over or something?
    Nah bro, end of the regular season is soon and then there is finals footy, the teams that finish in the top 8 go on to the play-offs. The grand final is on October 5th.
    Poker Affiliate, PM for details! (Deals/Offers for all Countries)

IG - @igymdaily & @thepokerholics

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leanguy09 View Post
    dang well every sport is physical/dangerous in itself right?
    oh and btw, the nbc sports channel haven't shown another rugby game in a while is rugby season over or something?
    Yeah definitely, however from my personal experience I've gotten the most injuries from rugby.
    Season isn't over, there is about 3 weeks left.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FiLL View Post
    I think attendance has been a big issue in the game as of late anyway, crowd numbers are pretty poor, even though they are up on last years I think. It's just so easy to watch it on TV these days and the coverage is amazing with all the different camera angles, ref cam, spider cam etc.
    Yeah, agree with you on that. You have no idea how many times I've gotten ready to head out to watch the game at the stadium, then as I'm about to leave I considered just staying home to watch the game instead haha

FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^haha yeah brah, I know those feels.

Wow, what a game we have on now with Parra and Manly....

gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500)
    in late lol. panthers or rabbitohs to win it this year boys im calling it. rabbits fan but ive been backing panthers since the start of the season, there defense is insane when there on form
    go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your tv, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law. now repeat after me, i am free

- bulldog

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I swear Hayne has to be the biggest crybaby in the NRL.

Brb cry everytime a penalty is called against him or the Eels

A lot of ppl hate Gus, I really like him though, very smart man when it comes to the game and he knows how to manage and coach players and teams.
    I find the people that hate Gus are typically major homers, bandwagoners, people that only watch Origin, and people that know nothing about Rugby to begin with.

I myself hate Rabbits when he goes on with his bullchit and Stirling.

Vossy is the best commentator I lol so hard at his commentating.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - .Antmirer, 2002

thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rhyfelwr View Post

I think he legit shed a tear around the 65th minute against the sea eagles haha

but srsly Hayne is overrated as fuar, Sandow (or whatever his name is) is everywhere and calls the eels game, very impressive tonight against the sea eagles (as much as I hate to say that )
    Straya for life kunt

I find the people that hate Gus are typically major homers, bandwagoners, people that only watch Origin, and people that know nothing about Rugby to begin with.

I myself hate Rabbits when he goes on with his bullchit and Stirling.

Vossy is the best commentator I lol so hard at his commentating.
    He seriously is bro, become such a whinger, I find it so dumb when players argue with the refs, for as long as I've been watching the refs have never ever changed their mind after they've made a call for a penalty on the field....

brb blow the whistle, you were too slow gotta get off quicker..

Player runs up to question the ref and complain....

Ref; Oh yeah you're right, my mistake, carry on brahs...

Seriously such a waste of time, just suck it up and get on with it.

Vossy is awesome, I only hear him commentate games over in NZ, has he been barred from ch9 or fox? haha. I also like listening to Wally Lewis commentate, he speaks well and has interesting things to say sometimes as well.

reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also like listening to Wally Lewis commentate, he speaks well and has interesting things to say sometimes as well.

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good news!

WADA is getting involved in the Sharks case!

Good on them

3 weeks for taking drugs? And you throw a punch or get a rough tackle you get 3 to 7 weeks?

Bull.

They should all be banned for a whole year.

Doping in sport needs to be rubbed out.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-...-1227033617768
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Come on Cowboys!
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jmiddleton96 View Post
    Come on Cowboys!

One of those very rare occasions where we agree on something!
    Delirious Mutant.

Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Come on Cowboys!
    Hopefully they can maintain it. Lookin good so far
    Neiiighhhh

◊ Экипаж изучения русского языка ◊

How did a feeling so strong..
    ..end up just feeling so wrong?

Good win...
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Arghh.. Disappointing performance. Definitely missing Te'o, Sutton and George Burgess.

Hopefully Reynolds' hamstring injury isn't too serious

Dat JT master class, easily one of the GOAT halves and play-makers.

Yeah brah if Reynolds' hammie is bad, Souths will do it tough without him, I've always thought Sutton wasn't a ball player, a better ball runner and suits that back rower type roll. Keary and Reynolds is a much better halves combo!

Keen for Warriors and Roosters today, should be an awesome match.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God damn the Warriors were awful in that game.
    Delirious Mutant.

That second half... its like they didn't even turn up, Roosters dominated them though in almost every facet, Dat Roosters Kiwi forward pack haha. Maloney and Pearce are starting to look good, controlled the game well (it helped the Warriors kept dropping the ball)

IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to the game and wow... Crowd went off their chit.

Warriors didnt even turn up. Glad we had free tickets otherwise it'd be a waste

Did get to meet Mateo, Fusitua, Friend, Waera-Hargreaves and Nuuasala though
    Hehe

Come on Storm. We need to win this.

Far out, want Waqa to score some more!
    17 I think... GOATa Waqa. Plus he missed like 5 games this season to injury
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

Suck a john Penrith.

We are the underdogs for this finals.

On a run of peace
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

Das it mane.

Good win.

also I think we are 5th now...
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

Damnnnn!

Roosters vs Storm on Saturday.

Could be game of the season
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

By the wya, Sisa Waqa could be one of the most jacked players.

Any contenders?
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

^Clearly on peptides.
    Delirious Mutant.

reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^Clearly on peptides.
    That last photo is transcending humanity.

^Clearly on peptides.
    Nah bru. it is the Fijian genetics of peace and prosperity.
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

My mate catches the train with Waqa sometimes and he was saying he is that huge in real life...
    Oh lawdy, those striations and heavenly vascularity.
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My mate catches the train with Waqa sometimes and he was saying he is that huge in real life...
    Oh lawdy, those striations and heavenly vascularity.
    Was wondering how long it would take for you to cross the threshold of team homerism to full blown homerism
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - .Antmirer, 2002

Was wondering how long it would take for you to cross the threshold of team homerism to full blown homerism

xD

Did I say no homo?
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★