Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000)
    People in the military do deserve respect for putting their lives in danger but shouldn't go around claiming they are in the army like it's an achievement (Unless you reach a certain prestige.) To my knowledge, a lot of deadbeats in the US join the military for the benefits that don't even do it to protect their country. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    *San Diego Chargers Crew*
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by usethejitz View Post
    People in the military do deserve respect for putting their lives in danger but shouldn't go around claiming they are in the army like it's an achievement (Unless you reach a certain prestige.) To my knowledge, a lot of deadbeats in the US join the military for the benefits that don't even do it to protect their country. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    dont hate just because you're too much of a pussy to join.

Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000) Filthadelphia is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow

genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GDPONE View Post
    This is why I believe mandatory 2 year service for everyone should happen. Also just because you pay taxes doesn't mean you get a direct say in anything it pays for. Same potato logic as telling a cop he works for you because you pay taxes. So does the cop tard.
    Everyone should serve 2 years in the military industrial complex for rich jews so that...wait why again?

...and when you a tell a cophe works for you..assuming you make enough to pay taxes, you're correct. It's an obviously smug and unnecessarily thing to say to a cop, but it's also very obviously true.

You are morbidly obese and exceptionally stupid. Enjoy your day.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meh, in the military and dont really even care. I agree with some of the things she says for that matter.

andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ill just leave this:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) genova4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Full potato logic.

Lots of people put themselves in harms way. Truck driving a very dangerous job, drug dealers, smugglers, fruit picking is dangerous, etc.

The reason people deserve respect is if they are sacrificing for some greater good.

Soldiers are sacrificing for increased wealth disparity and rich jews.

soldiers die for nothing. zero tears shed when one eats a bullet/shrapnel.

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can confirm. Didn't join to protect my country because I knew it didn't really need protecting at the time. I love how people assume anyone joining the military really believe they doing it to protect the USA. Never met anyone that thought they were joining to protect the us.

To go fight our enemies? Sure yeah. That's were tards get mixed up. There is a huge difference.

Also LOL you're one of those Jew CTards. Now I can just ignore you.

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    joining the military for travel

because I always wanted to see how beautiful Afghanistan and Iraq are.

dumb broad.

Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's like everywhere else. There's people who become doctors/lawyers to fuk people out of their money for a lamboghini; there's people who go into politics for the status and money; there's people who become cops to boss others around, there's people who have wrong motives everywhere. I will say MOST do not join the miitary PRIMARILY (you still gotta eat etc) for the benefits (also 1300 a month is nothing special, for all the work they put in), but with this gneeration of coD kids there are many joining to shoot a gun. Usually the same ones who come back and curse the military because they didn't like it.

usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000) usethejitz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by genova4life View Post
    Full potato logic.

Lots of people put themselves in harms way. Truck driving a very dangerous job, drug dealers, smugglers, fruit picking is dangerous, etc.

The reason people deserve respect is if they are sacrificing for some greater good.

Soldiers are sacrificing for increased wealth disparity and rich jews.

soldiers die for nothing. zero tears shed when one eats a bullet/shrapnel.
    and that's why you're red
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    where did she get the statistics from tho
    makechitup.com

and that's why you're red
    Because I'm successful, intelligent, educated and honest on a forum full of "RIP soldier bro" lower middle class retards who will never break 100k a year, and never do anything with their lives.

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because I'm successful, intelligent, educated and honest on a forum full of "RIP soldier bro" lower middle class retards who will never break 100k a year, and never do anything with their lives.
    Yep that must be it.

neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000)
    everyone in the internet is rich, successful, intelliget, educated, 10/10, ceo'in

stfu you're a ******* who never left his moms basement.

Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000) Nakuke is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know you're successful when a 29 year old creates a no avi account on a bodybuilding forum to troll others.

Don't you have a private jet to fly to your job as CEO of Apple? pls let us plebs post without your chitty posts.

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The bigger picture here is this: Anybody who speaks in absolutes like she is should be ignored and not taken seriously.

"All soldiers are wannabe heroes" - this is an absolute statement and is obviously wrong, just like the opposite would also be incorrect. Anybody who has to dumb an issue down to the level of 'white and black' 'A or B', should be ignored. Professions, careers, people, LIFE is never as simple as that. Ignore retards who talk in absolutes when forming an opinion.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★
    ★ No-fap for one day then cave Crew ★
    ★ Stealth flex wherever I go Crew ★

And there's something wrong with being a lower middle class individual? You do realize in developed countries that the lower middle class is the category with the highest percentage of people. And I'm sorry, if you believe someone who doesn't make over 100k a year is a retard, you in fact, are a retard. There are many people with PhD's that make under 100k.

I'm just going to say you're a 2014 troll
    *West Coast Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *never serious crew*
    *Always nice crew*

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is why I believe mandatory 2 year service for everyone should happen. Also just because you pay taxes doesn't mean you get a direct say in anything it pays for. Same potato logic as telling a cop he works for you because you pay taxes. So does the cop tard.

Want your share of the say? Vote.
    Nope bro sorry. Not everyone is cut out for it and putting people who are going to dick around/complain/slow it down makes it worse for the people who actually want to be there and affects what they pick up.
    Also, even worse, that means women are FORCED into 2 years of service. There just aren't enough jobs for women to do to make it worthwhile.
    In fact, I can pick apart this thing for days.

I understand the sentiment brah, trust me I do. But it wouldn't work.

But it pisses me off that she says that. It's straight up anti patriotic and I can't let that slide at all.

The worst part though is that because of her large breasts(and that she is a female), no one will correct her at all. That's my biggest issue. If I said something horribly racist, sexist, etc. on this forum 100000 people would post to tell me how much of a ******* I am. Same with ********. But if a WOMAN posts it? All of a sudden 10000 people can see "You know, exterminating all black people is a good idea." I guarantee you if a woman posts that on ********, it will get likes. There will be some hate, but you'll see people that will agree/support. But if a man posts that shiit, it's like he has the plague. NO ONE will want to get close to him or seen in public with him. It'll be like that episode of South Park, ******** Friend Count = 0.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Even though her stats are made up I wouldn't be surprised if 89% of people in the military are there because they had no other option
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

And that was your only reason?

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Want your share of the say? Vote.
    mandatory 2 year service?

yeah lets make this bar on the graph go off the fukkin page and then some

there is literally no justification for enforcing a mandatory military service