joon132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine and Whey = Bubbles in Urin ?

i went to the doc today and he says when you see bubbles in your urine it usually means something is not right with my kidneys. I told him i take creatine and whey and says that it's quite bad for the kidneys because of the creatinine and other waste products which causes these symptoms. he doesn't recommend taking it for a long time on a daily basis.

Do you guys see bubbles or a really light foam in your urine? serious question. I might get my kidneys checked...

3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000) 3DarkAngel6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by joon132 View Post
    i went to the doc today and he says when you see bubbles in your urine it usually means something is not right with my kidneys. I told him i take creatine and whey and says that it's quite bad for the kidneys because of the creatinine and other waste products which causes these symptoms. he doesn't recommend taking it for a long time on a daily basis.

Do you guys see bubbles or a really light foam in your urine? serious question. I might get my kidneys checked...
    Read about creatine cycles
    ~Dont do half the work unless you're satisfied with half the results~

BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 3DarkAngel6 View Post
    Read about creatine cycles
    and upon doing so, he'll see that they're unnecessary.

OP your doctor is wrong on this one. creatine isn't harmful.

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol op you cheater

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started getting bubbles in my urine as well from mixing creatine and whey.

99.99999999% of general doctors are anti supps no matter what. So don't trust their opinion.

Bubbles in urine is from excess protein. I didn't get it when I was bulking but now that I'm cutting it's very apparent. Kinda in for results on this thread too.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

joon132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlacrityH View Post

99.99999999% of general doctors are anti supps no matter what. So don't trust their opinion.

Bubbles in urine is from excess protein. I didn't get it when I was bulking but now that I'm cutting it's very apparent. Kinda in for results on this thread too.

You didn't have foam when you were bulking ? i am bulking right now and experience this. I take 5g Creatine and 1 gram Protein / pound .

carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carl322 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlacrityH View Post

^ this, most doctors will say it's bad for you

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joon132 View Post
    You didn't have foam when you were bulking ? i am bulking right now and experience this. I take 5g Creatine and 1 gram Protein / pound .
    Maybe slightly but nowhere near the amount as when I am cutting. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the foam in the creatine/whey shake when you mix it and drinking it.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165