Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derp01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by randombrah1 View Post
    ignored her calls for most part of the day, but just got done talking to her.

Called her out and everything she said made sense, actually she didnt tried to blame it on me and agred that it looked wrong. Well... she acted like a lady but im still doubting.

Long story short, were not back together since I actually broke it off but im contemplating having her as fwb.
    Don't keep her as a fwb unless you're sure that you're 100% emotionally detached. It's a recent breakup so there is a chance that old feelings might come back. Good luck OP, all the best
    #Curly Hair Crew
    Demi Lovato Crew

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Called her out and everything she said made sense, actually she didnt tried to blame it on me and agred that it looked wrong. Well... she acted like a lady but im still doubting.

Long story short, were not back together since I actually broke it off but im contemplating having her as fwb.

sounds like she didnt give a shiit about the relationship anyway...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yokeybear View Post
    i did unfortunately, tend to do so more often than not, don't know how to over come dat chit.

i clearly don't understand this, just doesn't compute inside my brain.

#1 i never talk to my exes after dating them (lol)
    #2 they are ex for reason, why visit with them again (unless its not over)
    #3 ???? wtf ?????

brb im crazy if this is normal to do
    I dont eithee but I have learned not to apply my standards to the rest of humanity.

KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KenKanifff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

not a troll tread m8
    FWB yeeaaaahhhhhh suuuuurreee op,

what happened to all those sloots hitting you up.

6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000) 6doublefive321 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah brah you need to drop that bish. You say she said "I have to many gay friends loloololololollol," days before the initial confrontation. She premeditatedly sought to make sure that whenever you saw him (Ex Bf) that you would automatically associate him with *******ry and thus harmless. This would allow here to string you along while trying to work on getting here ex back. Dude she plucking absolutely used you as a back up plan. GTFO with velocity. your gonna make it.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, you said everything she said "made sense", but didn't tell us what she said. I'm doubtful how she could make sense out of lying to your face about being in contact with an ex. Since you said you're not back together, clearly she didn't make that much sense. I'm also interpreting you casual attitude towards "keeping her around as a FWB" as weakness, and that you are going to get back together with her.

Get some self respect, man

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol what a dumb bitch.

lol at "contemplating" for her to be fwb

strong beta if u are actually wanting to be in contact with a cheater.
    Last edited by canconfirm; 01-21-2014 at 05:01 AM.
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

***6 Years of consistently lifting crew ***

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)

waaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?

got dambbbbit
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same $hit different day, FWB wow. This is why giving people solid advice is a waste of time on these forums.
    I'm just a dog in this game, I can't complain 'cause most of you bitches be offin' the chain.
    Me I got stick for ya, here's a good lick for ya, besides the bouncing I can't do $hit for ya.

JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only read OP..

Next this bish, she just straight up lied to your face brah just end it.

/thread

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustPissening View Post
    Only read OP..

Next this bish, she just straight up lied to your face brah just end it.

/thread
    He's already confronted her about her lying. He said her response made perfect sense and he's already thinking about getting back together with her.

/thread

Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    He's already confronted her about her lying. He said her response made perfect sense and he's already thinking about getting back together with her.

/thread
    Also

P.s. OP is a weak bitch

/thread

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe he meant everything she said made sense like "Opie you're kind of a doormat so I keep my ex around in case I want to drop you for him at a whim."

Strong compounding your problem by pretending you can FWB this and not have it blow up in your face.

randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KenKanifff View Post
    FWB yeeaaaahhhhhh suuuuurreee op,

what happened to all those sloots hitting you up.
    they still there

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    OP, you said everything she said "made sense", but didn't tell us what she said. I'm doubtful how she could make sense out of lying to your face about being in contact with an ex. Since you said you're not back together, clearly she didn't make that much sense. I'm also interpreting you casual attitude towards "keeping her around as a FWB" as weakness, and that you are going to get back together with her.

Get some self respect, man
    lol thanks for the neg
    we talked on the phone, im not happy with the result and im going to see her tonight for her face to face explanation

Originally Posted by canconfirm View Post
    lol what a dumb bitch.

I dont think that something has happened. Currently evaluating the situation.

Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Maybe he meant everything she said made sense like "Opie you're kind of a doormat so I keep my ex around in case I want to drop you for him at a whim."

Strong compounding your problem by pretending you can FWB this and not have it blow up in your face.

lol
    “If you can walk with the crowd and keep your virtue, or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch; If all men count with you, but none too much; then you'll be a man, my son.”

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we talked on the phone, im not happy with the result and im going to see her tonight for her face to face explanation
    "I am going to go round there and demand she lies some more until I decide to 'forgive' her, thus leaving her more in control than ever before"

Way to man up dude.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What was her story? How did it make sense? Did she admit to lying? Is he actually her ex?

You couldn't be more vague

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by noDaddyno View Post
    What was her story? How did it make sense? Did she admit to lying? Is he actually her ex?

You couldn't be more vague
    what happens in vagueness, stays in vagueness
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

not a troll tread m8
    ****ing piece of **** losers like this who inflate girls' heads ****ing up society

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    she will tell OP that she has no interest in him, but was worried he would get upset if he found out she was still friends with her ex. So she lied to protect his feelings, and not to protect her own ****ty behavior. You see, her actions were benevolent, just a little misguided.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50) samusprime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well how do I start this m8's. See, my gf has an smart phone who links her to her "fav" contacts on the main screen. Me along some friends of hers show up there, and this was this other dude... This happened a few weeks ago, but she knew Ive seen it, though in the moment she didnt said anything, neither did I.

Lemme add some background before, when we first started dating she asked me about my ex, and I told her "I broke up with her cause she was flirting with other dudes", so she said "I will never do that". And well she talked about her ex bfs too, and the last one, according to her was the fav of her grandma cause he knew how to cook and shiet, it seemed like regular stuff.

Ok, moving forward to the next day after Ive seen her contacts list.

I get to her house, were chilling and out of nowhere she says, "I was thinking, damn! I have too many gay friends. See" and she gets out her phone and goes through her contact list, and she points out the guy that was marked as fav as a "gay friend". It was weird the way this was approached by her but I ignored it and went about my day.

And here we are, today I was miring her profile pics on fb and I got to a pic where she was smiling (pic from a year ago and she was talking about who was the reason of her smile, have in mind we werent dating at the time). Here is where it gets sketchy... cause guess who was the reason of her smile? yes, the "gay friend" she pointed out a few weeks ago, turned out to be her ex bf, the one who cooked for her grandma.

It gets me mad brahs cause this points that she is still in contact with an ex bf and basically lied to my fukin face.

what you guys think?

Edit: Ive never seen the text or anything.
    She obviously lied and if, like you said, she really did bring it up that way, she does have something to hide. However, this should not warrant any phone snooping, revenge screws or screaming. On the other hand, you are entitled to the truth as her boyfriend, so ask her-- simple as that! I'm not saying she'll tell you the truth or that you should believe what she says. As a girlfriend, if she can't be honest, that's her problem-- you can choose to deal with it however you like. Buuuuut she was given fair warning that you have zero tolerance for it, so. Your time is better spent elsewhere, not on frustration, lies, or justification. Take it as a signal to walk away, woo0o0o0o.

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OPs man card is now null and void/10
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

**always listen to your gut instinct**

~if you want prince charming, you better be a princess~

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, this is a new low in desperation. stop it.

retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP didn't give us any information about the talk he had with gf because he's ashamed.
    What is your deepest fear?

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by retardedtroll View Post
    OP didn't give us any information about the talk he had with gf because he's ashamed.
    I have to agree...the one piece of information everyone was waiting for was conveniently left out. I'm expecting to hear that she said the ex was gay all along and just didnt know it so it makes it all cool.
    *Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hahahaha, inb4 OP forgives her and takes her back. In4 updates, lol.

Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    didn't read thread, if you didn't dump her on the spot you are a cuckold *******

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is probably a cuckold now. Watching her 'gay' ex bf buttphuck her while he masturbates in the corner.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    disgusting

Firing The Blender Up Mugsysiegel's Avatar
    Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love is blind for sure,but at this point you're telling yourself what you want to hear. Man the f.uck up and drop her,if not your in for a world of hurt. Been there done that.
    ^^^Texas Crew^^^
    Former Arizona Crew
    Former Colorado Crew
    Loves Jesus Crew
    Gonna Make It Crew
    Looks 40 Has Tattoos,Electrician Crew
    [ ]Bulking [X]Cutting [X]Permabulk

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by canconfirm View Post
    lol what a dumb bitch.

cringed when he said possibly keep her as a fwb. in other words, OP doesn't want to look like a beta bich and will end up back w her after he "tries" fwb.

youre obvious brah.

damn thought OP was gonna alpha this chick. oh well. cringed.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*