hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Muscle Pharm Arnold iron cuts vs Shred matrix?

I want to drop this last 2-3% of bodyfat and wondering which one would be better?
    I am proud to say I've lost 95lbs in a year.

Check out my journey from obese teen to a potential fitness model
    http://nurtitionforweightloss.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/about-me/

hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hahaguy43 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bump

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is best done with diet and training and not a burner. have you figured out your TDEE/Macros?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    this is best done with diet and training and not a burner. have you figured out your TDEE/Macros?
    Yes I have all my stuff down

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    As emergency noted the best way to tackle fat loss is through proper diet and training, but with that being said the addition of a thermogenic product can help to burn those last few lbs. I have not personally used Iron cuts, but it has been getting some great feedback on the forums and from many consumers since its release. I have had great success with Shred Matrix and will always incorporate it come time to get down to shredded condition, whether it be for a show or for that week at the beach. I know that Iron Cuts are currently sold out in the store so I would opt for Shred if you are looking to purchase now. I am definitely looking forward to trying out the Iron Cuts this summer and will love to be able to provide some personal feedback on the product itself. If you have any additional questions feel free to PM me or ask em in here! Hope that helps!
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

Natecurrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    As emergency noted the best way to tackle fat loss is through proper diet and training, but with that being said the addition of a thermogenic product can help to burn those last few lbs. I have not personally used Iron cuts, but it has been getting some great feedback on the forums and from many consumers since its release. I have had great success with Shred Matrix and will always incorporate it come time to get down to shredded condition, whether it be for a show or for that week at the beach. I know that Iron Cuts are currently sold out in the store so I would opt for Shred if you are looking to purchase now. I am definitely looking forward to trying out the Iron Cuts this summer and will love to be able to provide some personal feedback on the product itself. If you have any additional questions feel free to PM me or ask em in here! Hope that helps!
    I've recently started the MP Get Swole program and phase 4 calls for shred matrix. unfortunately since that was the only supplement i didn't pick up prior to starting. In place of it i ordered arnold's Iron Cuts from bb.com. This shouldn't cause too much of an impact to the programs design i hope?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hahaguy43 View Post
    Yes I have all my stuff down
    care to share so we can help you out if needed? also your training program
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total