Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Am I overreacting with my GF?

So today was our 3 year anniversary. We went out for a fancy dinner and had a great time. After dinner we came back to my house and just chilled out and watched some tv. While we were talking I asked her a question, "whats the kinkiest thing you would do?" thinking she would answer something kinky that me and her could do (and tonight . Her answer? She said probably a 3 some, without you though - if I was single of course.

My jaw dropped and my heart literally sank. I was expecting her to say something me and her would do and now I'm picturing her getting stuffed by two random dudes. To be fair, my gf is completely loyal in every manner and I'm only her 2nd long term boyfriend (we talk about getting engaged this year). I thought I knew my gf inside and out but this was something I never thought she would even consider.

I was so raged by this I told her it changed the way it made me think of her and it made me think of her as kind of a slut. This was a bad move as she burst out into tears (the first time ive ever made her cry, we never ever fight even) and she ran out and drove home crying. I was just in such a state of shock by her answer I didnt even try and stop her.

Its been about an hour and I have to stay it still bothers me but some part of me cant help but think I'm overreacting here. I know shes a great girl and unbelievably wifey material but now I just think of this slutty side of her getting DP'd.

I feel like ch1t, I don't even know what to say to her but it just bothers me.

and no pics for you forever alone detectives, u ruined it for everyone.

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****ing lol at that response, who wouldn't get pissed. "I'd get stuffed by two guys if one of them wasn't you."

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็ Phoggat's Avatar
    Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Phoggat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Chitty response on her part, especially given the date & romantic evening beforehand. Might as well have kicked you in the nutsaq, OP. Don't be fooled by the tears, she only cried because she realised she'd let slip her darkest, most intimate desires.
    laugh when people get hurt, cry when animals get hurt crew

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that is the only way to react to what she said, she just stuck a "ABORT RELATIONSHIP" button on her head
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500)
    u both sound like idiots brah

NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EVERY woman has the inner sloot. She got exposed by her own doing. Franklin I think a girl getting slammed by 2 at a time or tagging is disgusting. No way around it.

Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    been in situations like that where you are just so disgusted with women's natural slutty intuition, that's why i went gay

petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bdavies85 View Post
    So today was our 3 year anniversary. We went out for a fancy dinner and had a great time. After dinner we came back to my house and just chilled out and watched some tv. While we were talking I asked her a question, "whats the kinkiest thing you would do?" thinking she would answer something kinky that me and her could do (and tonight . Her answer? She said probably a 3 some, without you though - if I was single of course.

My jaw dropped and my heart literally sank. I was expecting her to say something me and her would do and now I'm picturing her getting stuffed by two random dudes. To be fair, my gf is completely loyal in every manner and I'm only her 2nd long term boyfriend (we talk about getting engaged this year). I thought I knew my gf inside and out but this was something I never thought she would even consider.

I was so raged by this I told her it changed the way it made me think of her and it made me think of her as kind of a slut. This was a bad move as she burst out into tears (the first time ive ever made her cry, we never ever fight even) and she ran out and drove home crying. I was just in such a state of shock by her answer I didnt even try and stop her.

Its been about an hour and I have to stay it still bothers me but some part of me cant help but think I'm overreacting here. I know shes a great girl and unbelievably wifey material but now I just think of this slutty side of her getting DP'd.

I feel like ch1t, I don't even know what to say to her but it just bothers me.

and no pics for you forever alone detectives, u ruined it for everyone.
    Sounds like it was a joke. Not a funny one but I doubt she meant it. I don't think you overreacted but moving forward you should think carefully before telling someone how you feel or what you think. If you had pressed your mental pause button and thought about it for a bit, you wouldn't be second-guessing yourself right now.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even though most of the misc will agree with you, you are overreacting. You could be like oh really, well what is the kinkiest thing you'd do with me. Fantasies are fantasies and we all have them, no matter how dirty. There are probably some of yours she wouldnt wanna act out, big deal. As long as it doesn't manifest itself physically it is harmless.

She definitely meant it and who gives a fuk, she isn't trying to convince you to do it. You would probably pork two girls at once if you were single, just that mean she should throw a fit?

And believe me when I tell you this, but what you have done is taught her that she has to be very cautious of what she shares with you in the future for fear that it will shatter your glass jimmies. If you want her to be honest with you now and always, man up and say you know you shouldn't have reacted that way and that it just caught you off guard, and that you acknowledge that everyone has fantasies and they are harmless if they stay just fantasies.

A three year relationship isn't worth throwing away over a FANTASY something that isn't even real or anything she is even trying to arrange. Seriously.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000)
    or she thinks of you in a way that she wouldnt subject you to seeing her get plowed cause she cares for you

and the kinkiest thing she would ever do would be a three some with 2 random guys she didnt care about<if you were no longer in the picture>

Think you viewed that wrong and over re acted.. Was more of a respect thing that the kinkiest thing she would do is take your feelings<women are emotional like that> into account

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kind of a bad time to bring it up given the circumstances but then again if she's loyal and you trust each other then she was just confiding in you. You sound like an inexperienced ******* to get mad enough to let your girl run out crying on your anniversary because you're a sensitive pussy.

MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Toasting in a roll bread

IF this really happened, I wouldve wtf'ed and dumped. Srs.
    Anal brah

jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NiMaD View Post
    EVERY woman has the inner sloot. She got exposed by her own doing. Franklin I think a girl getting slammed by 2 at a time or tagging is disgusting. No way around it.
    this. every girl fantasizes about slutty ****. most just arent willing to admit it.

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you guys who are ok with this... after being with a girl for 3 years.. if she asked you the same question would you reply with "would cheat on you with 2 other chicks, always wanted to be in a threesome"? is that funny to you?

areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kato88 View Post
    been in situations like that where you are just so disgusted with women's natural slutty intuition, that's why i went gay
    You sure it wasn't Ryan Gosling?
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** One meal a day Crew ***
    ***Mandatory outdoors 1x a week crew***
    ***Neg angry incels on sight crew***

NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50) NiMaD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only way your dumbazz gets detective is if you link the pic straight from her fb. Tired of seeing all these idiots act like its anything more than right clicking and finding the host site and going there (being fb.com/sloot.jpg)

So many people here cannot be that stupid

bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bdavies85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ya she said it wouldnt be with me because she obviously couldnt watch me with another women.

she also said that she doesnt want to have a 3some and wouldnt go looking for one by any means but its something she would do if it was the right situation.

to me that doesnt matter, i cant help but think of her as a slut now... even know shes 25 and im only the 3rd guy shes slept with.

BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just get a camera and post an ad on craigslist, surprise her

Registered User WhenTheLastTime's Avatar
    WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, probably not the fuarkin answer I'd want to hear either, especially after a nice night out. I'd be expecting an answer involving us...o_O

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually took that answer as her wanting to have a threesome with another girl and a guy. But she wouldnt want to do it with you because she doesnt want you having sex with another girl.

Either way, if you know she's 100% loyal to you, what the fuk does it matter that hypothetically she'd have a threesome. If I wasn't married, I'd probably get drunk and bang a fat girl or two...do you think that bothers my wife? No, because I'm married to her.
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you under reacted OP, OP I'll let you know how this works. OP she is going to guilt trip you, since you are going probably going to get married she will demand a bigger rock on her finger. Since you feel guilty, you'll give in. It's just a slippery slope from there OP, next thing she will demand is a big house, nice minivan, and private school education for the kids. OP you keep in there being alpha and make sure you never let her forget the kinkiest thing she would so.
    Will attempt to do the 52 books in 52 weeks crew
    Self Improvement Crew
    Always call people a cannibal when they say they eat pussy crew
    BerryStrong Crew
    The Koala has repped me the most crew
    I know who John Galt is crew

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Josh81 View Post
    so you guys who are ok with this... after being with a girl for 3 years.. if she asked you the same question would you reply with "would cheat on you with 2 other chicks, always wanted to be in a threesome"? is that funny to you?

She never said she would cheat and do two guys while being in a relationship with him, it was a hypothetical "if I was single thing". And no I wouldn't get mad unless I had legit reason to be insecure. At the end of the day I keep my girl happy, she keeps me happy, we have an AWESOME sex life, and don't get butthurt over dumb sht.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT: OP apparently wouldn't have a threesome if he was single.

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well...sht, what did she think was going to happen with that answer. She must think you're on that cuckold time.
    The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

anonymous
    one thing to say 3 some, another thing to say 3 some excluding you lol. Rough op, rough.

Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    She never said she would cheat and do two guys while being in a relationship with him, it was a hypothetical "if I was single thing". And no I wouldn't get mad unless I had legit reason to be insecure. At the end of the day I keep my girl happy, she keeps me happy, we have an AWESOME sex life, and don't get butthurt over dumb sht.
    completely skimmed over the "if i was single"

op overreacting

the first thing i asked her when she said it was, "with a girl and a guy or two guys?" she said either which is when i dropped the slut bomb.

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    finally, someone else who gets it.
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

Originally Posted by cmc0108 View Post
    finally, someone else who gets it.
    yeah yeah my bad, skimmed

Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Lorenz1o is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Don't take miss's advise and dump her. But i would get rustled if someone said that to me. It was really insensitive of her to say that. Try to make things bettertho looks like she realized she was wrong.
    Our strength lies in our intensive attacks and our barbarity...After all, who today remembers the genocide of the Armenians?