Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Biceps curl with Fat Gripz.

I bought a Fat Gripz lately, thought i can kill two birds with one stone, cuz while i'm doing biceps curls or pull ups it can also targets my forearms more, so i can save the time of doing some exercises just for forearms. But when i'm using Fat Gripz tend to focus more on the grip instead of the muscle that i'm exercising, for example, when i'm doing biceps curl, I am supposed to be focusing on my biceps, but i can't help but focus more on my forearm, it's not that i want to, the Fat Gripz forces me focus more on my grip and forearms. Is this gonna decrease the effectiveness of the muscle I am trying to exercising? Since i am fighting for my life trying not to loose grip.

Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartan1414 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a set and find I drop so much weight on any exercise I do to use them that I never want to use them. I suspect if you used them exclusively forever your weak link, forearms, would eventually catch up to the rest of your body. I bust mine out occasionally from the gym bag just to remind myself why they stay in there.
    Training to be BIGGER STRONGER and FASTER
    Check out my Blog at www.BeefTrain.com

Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I use them exclusively. Mainly for my sport. Your weight does drop which is discouraging but if you stay consistent, your weight will eventually go up again because your grip will be stronger. Once you reach that point I would use the GripZ in cycles. Your1st 3 week cycle with, then your next 3 weeks without. Then you'll have the best of both worlds
    USPlabs Sponsored Athlete
    http://usplabsdirect.com/

In order to win...you must first learn how to lose...

C.O.C. Grippers #1 - CLOSED
    C.O.C. Grippers #2 - CLOSED

My Training Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110517591

Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Armbender View Post
    I use them exclusively. Mainly for my sport. Your weight does drop which is discouraging but if you stay consistent, your weight will eventually go up again because your grip will be stronger. Once you reach that point I would use the GripZ in cycles. Your1st 3 week cycle with, then your next 3 weeks without. Then you'll have the best of both worlds
    I think the idea of cycling on and off is very good! thank you so much. I need strong grip, cuz when i'm rock climbing, i often find myself not having strong grips.

SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SDPharma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey OP,

I tried them and personally hated them for the same reasons that you just mentioned. Since then, I've incorporated them here and there, and I have friends that love them. I'd say to give it at least 3 weeks and see how you feel about them. If things don't change, then you'll have your answer.

...oh and yes as stated already, weight will decrease significantly, especially when you're first getting used to them and becoming confident with the gripping.
    Paul Almeida

SD Pharmaceuticals Representative
    2013 Canadian CBBF Bodybuilding Champion

www.********.com/sdpharmaceuticals
    www.twitter.com/SDSupplements
    www.instagram.com/sdsupplements
    www.pinterest.com/sdpharmaceuticals/
    www.plus.google.com/101244115719190321489/posts
    www.youtube.com/user/SDSupplements

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I use them for cable rows, and no longer have any significant difference in the amount I can row with or without them. Haven't spent much time trying them on anything else, so I can't speak universally about them. They do highlight grip weakness, so it's not surprising that you're initially struggling to focus on your biceps. I found with rows that in time I was able to return to focusing on my mid/lower traps and lats fairly quickly.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grip tends to be trained differently than the muscles that people target most often.

Lower intensity or volume is one way to go.
    ;Or more paced warm-ups.

Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Huanbo View Post
    I think the idea of cycling on and off is very good! thank you so much. I need strong grip, cuz when i'm rock climbing, i often find myself not having strong grips.
    It will def help with your rock climbing. I'm also an avid climber and noticed a significant dif
    USPlabs Sponsored Athlete
    http://usplabsdirect.com/

In order to win...you must first learn how to lose...

C.O.C. Grippers #1 - CLOSED
    C.O.C. Grippers #2 - CLOSED

My Training Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110517591