Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lunu View Post
    Are you serious? That is completely bizarre to me. You must attract douchebags lol
    Definitely not me. Only other nationality that has been like this are the english tourists, but mainly the young ones. The cities I've lived in must attract douchebags. I could just be walking and an aussie will grab me by the arm or snap in my face and ask for help, lool. Bertstare and continue walking.
    We don't hate aussies, just slightly irritated by them. Germans, as a whole, dislike turks and gypsies much more.
    Blackhawks - Bayern - Rosberg
    Chicago crew
    Maroon; Crescat scientia; vita excolatur; Where fun goes to die.

Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calum64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Canada >
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Always pick 4 crew

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    the accent kills it for me, about as bad as jersey
    As an Australian I agree and disagree. I cringe at Australian accents quite often especially when on a world stage(eg former priministers John Howard, Julia Gillard real annoying nasal accents to listen too) But like any other country accents vary. Most modern Australian accents are pretty good and can be some of the best English speaking in the world when you here a good one.
    This accent is pretty easy on the ears

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dwyzer View Post
    Are you kidding me OP?

1. House prices are inflated to ****. Good luck finding a reasonable house within 30 mins of the Melbourne (for example) CBD for under 600k. My parents house is a townhouse in an affluent neighborhood and cost my dad $1.2m. 900k of that was land value.

2. Professional wages are not keeping up with inflation. I'm a lawyer earning under 100k a year and I can barely pay my mortgage right now despite the fact that the house is tenanted out.

3. The weather is ****ing awful unless you live in middle QLD i.e. Brisbane, GC. Maybe upper in Cairns.

4. Everything to do entertainment wise is expensive. A date costs over $100 every time. Every time.

5. The women in USA are 1000x better, I've been several times on holidays. There are very few HBB's in Australia and they're always hooked on a football players arm when they are, or are trash from a western suburb trying to act class.

6. University degree is almost looked down upon by this ****ed up 'battler' bogan society. Serious I have tradie mates who tell me they contribute to society and I'm a shark who takes peoples money (these guys gouge people with cash jobs).

7. Consecutive labor governments have RUINED the economy.

8. Most Australian's are stupid as **** generally.

9. Basic testosterone cycle with PCT is OVER $1000 DOLLARS. SERIOUS.

10. Cars are ****ing expensive. 45k for a top of the line Mazda 3 U FKN WOT M9? Forget about a BMW. Or a Merc. LOL.
    Everything true except #9, you getting ripped off son

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Milan224 View Post
    Probably because you're an aussie. Never in my life have i ever met a kind, respectful australian tourist in germany. Never. Always loud, obnoxious, calling people ****s, calling people nazis, telling people to calm down. Germans are cold people naturally. If you're an aussie, it goes up by a ton. I stopped responding to them asking me for help after the 50th or so aussie asked me for help and gave me a dirty look and didn't say thank you after i helped. Nothing against aussies, maybe it's the culture.
    But op, education, weather..??? I've never been to straya, and the tourists have turned me 100% off from going there, but there's no way it's the best country. Just my opinion, though.
    Lmao sounds nothing like an Aussie traveller. If you were in Australia and encountered a bogan then okay... but bogans don't typically travel, especially to Germany. Were they younger tourists or 30 years +?

EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000) EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000) EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000) EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000) EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000) EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000) EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000) EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000) EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000) EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000) EatStrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Probably because you're an aussie. Never in my life have i ever met a kind, respectful australian tourist in germany. Never. Always loud, obnoxious, calling people ****s, calling people nazis, telling people to calm down. Germans are cold people naturally. If you're an aussie, it goes up by a ton. I stopped responding to them asking me for help after the 50th or so aussie asked me for help and gave me a dirty look and didn't say thank you after i helped. Nothing against aussies, maybe it's the culture.
    But op, education, weather..??? I've never been to straya, and the tourists have turned me 100% off from going there, but there's no way it's the best country. Just my opinion, though.
    I can confirm, traveling Australians are the worst. When I'm overseas and I hear another Australian accent I stay the hell away. A lot of them travel with a mentality that they're better than everyone else, so they go to other countries and are pretty disrespectful.

When I was in a hostel in Canada last year I knew there were a group of Aussies staying as well. One night I'm in bed at about 1am, and I hear them all start yelling Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi.. it was a disgrace.

Being Australian used to mean you were helpful, you fought the good fight during war time, stood up for those in need. The younger generation now think that just because they were born on Australian soil, it means they deserve the respect of the rest of the world.

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol nope.

I have even talked to the decent German's about it. I said 50% are nice and 50% are rude .. They laughed and said "no way, at least 80% of people in our country are rude arseholes to foreigners". Also, once people found out I was australian they were generally happy about it. Don't know where you came up with all of that.

Originally Posted by EatStrong View Post
    I can confirm, traveling Australians are the worst. When I'm overseas and I hear another Australian accent I stay the hell away. A lot of them travel with a mentality that they're better than everyone else, so they go to other countries and are pretty disrespectful.

When I was in a hostel in Canada last year I knew there were a group of Aussies staying as well. One night I'm in bed at about 1am, and I hear them all start yelling Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi.. it was a disgrace.

Being Australian used to mean you were helpful, you fought the good fight during war time, stood up for those in need. The younger generation now think that just because they were born on Australian soil, it means they deserve the respect of the rest of the world.
    Though, I will kinda agree to this. We are starting to turn into the typical rude american traveller. It's mostly the younger generations in my experiences.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aussie tourists are the worst. They in general, have this belief they are so phucking special just because they're 'Aussie'. I've lived in L.A for a while and every other Aussie I ran into was embarrassing. I was so embarrassed to be from the same country, id usually hide the fact I'm from aus as to not be associated.

Having said that, aus is still better then L.A

When outside of aus, Aussies generally turn their aussieness to 11.
    Last edited by BetaThanU; 01-17-2014 at 09:40 PM.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How hilarious...I've never experienced anything but people being extremely nice and friendly to me when I've traveled anywhere. I haven't been to Germany but even France, everyone warned me that they wouldn't be helpful and they were lovely. I've never had even the slightest impression that people disliked me because I'm Australian.

Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000) Milan224 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    Lmao sounds nothing like an Aussie traveller. If you were in Australia and encountered a bogan then okay... but bogans don't typically travel, especially to Germany. Were they younger tourists or 30 years +?
    Most are youngish, ranging from uni kids to early 30s. The worst are the families travelling with young children. Never actually met an older (60+)aussie fella.
    To the aussie above who has spoken with some decent germans, idk where you went, but growing up in 3 different places in germany i can tell you a lot don't like australian tourists. You're right, germans are cold to tourists in general, unless they're from the countries well liked here (sweden, norway, denmark, netherlands, belgium, luxembourg, etc). Don't get me wrong, nobody should go to germany if they're looking for the type of embrace you'd get in california.i have no problem with australians as a whole, i think they're generally nice people like most other people from other countries. Most germans don't have a problem with australians in general, just the specific groups that travel here. If you try to understand our culture, then we have no problem.
    Side note: why do aussies, americans, brits, and canadians always wear floral print or strange patterns when they come here loool?? Especially in winter?
    Blackhawks - Bayern - Rosberg
    Chicago crew
    Maroon; Crescat scientia; vita excolatur; Where fun goes to die.

Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000) Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000) Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000) Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000) Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000) Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000) Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000) Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000) Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000) Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000) Taveren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DICE20 View Post
    Meat whilst in Straya
    BRB open to get mail.
    BRB black widow pounces and bites.
    BRB mother mailing out invitations to your funeral
    BRB same spider bites mother whilst she puts the invitations in the mailbox
    Chef

*Wisconsin*

Packers - Bucks

Florida State alum - Unconquered

TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurdleBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Can you even drive across Australia?

Isnt the majority of it dangerous as fck wilderness with tribals and whatnot?
    lol wut
    *Always pick 3 crew*
    *Solomon Islander checking in*
    chewbrahcca, manbrotherdude and WillBrah are *******s

BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunu View Post
    How hilarious...I've never experienced anything but people being extremely nice and friendly to me when I've traveled anywhere. I haven't been to Germany but even France, everyone warned me that they wouldn't be helpful and they were lovely. I've never had even the slightest impression that people disliked me because I'm Australian.
    I live right by the Ripken World Series and Aussies come all the time for the tournament... they're always extremely nice srs. Most laid back, fun loving group of people I've met as far as travelers go
    Country Must Be Country-Wide CREW

MFC

glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dwyzer View Post
    Are you kidding me OP?

1. House prices are inflated to ****. Good luck finding a reasonable house within 30 mins of the Melbourne (for example) CBD for under 600k. My parents house is a townhouse in an affluent neighborhood and cost my dad $1.2m. 900k of that was land value.

2. Professional wages are not keeping up with inflation. I'm a lawyer earning under 100k a year and I can barely pay my mortgage right now despite the fact that the house is tenanted out.

3. The weather is ****ing awful unless you live in middle QLD i.e. Brisbane, GC. Maybe upper in Cairns.

4. Everything to do entertainment wise is expensive. A date costs over $100 every time. Every time.

5. The women in USA are 1000x better, I've been several times on holidays. There are very few HBB's in Australia and they're always hooked on a football players arm when they are, or are trash from a western suburb trying to act class.

6. University degree is almost looked down upon by this ****ed up 'battler' bogan society. Serious I have tradie mates who tell me they contribute to society and I'm a shark who takes peoples money (these guys gouge people with cash jobs).

7. Consecutive labor governments have RUINED the economy.

8. Most Australian's are stupid as **** generally.

9. Basic testosterone cycle with PCT is OVER $1000 DOLLARS. SERIOUS.

10. Cars are ****ing expensive. 45k for a top of the line Mazda 3 U FKN WOT M9? Forget about a BMW. Or a Merc. LOL.
    Location: Melbourne, speak for yourself kunt we've got the best weather in the world over here
    u wat m9

***OHP is the GOAT crew***

I can't fap to this.

-Bulldog

ayy lmao

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Taveren View Post
    BRB same spider bites mother whilst she puts the invitations in the mailbox
    Brb America has black widows too
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000) glenn777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    Brb America has black widows too
    we got funnel webs
    u wat m9

***OHP is the GOAT crew***

I can't fap to this.

-Bulldog

ayy lmao

Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    only when playing risk

Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bogans travel to Bali or thailand if they're feeling classy.

Straya is good until you try to make it.

brb good jobs are unattainable with unrealistic pre requisite skills
    brb houses start at 500k
    brb government handouts cater to the dead beats and the exceedingly rich
    Steins;Gate is the only true 10/10 anime.

Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I see a few people complaining about Aussie tourists. There's a stigma here that American Tourists are the annoying ones.

B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) B4DM0N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't know much about you guys besides you play cricket, your accent is funny, and you wear hunting shorts.

Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Entertainment and scenary is far better in the U.S.

Brb Hollywood
    Brb National Parks
    Brb East Coast / West Coast
    Brb Grand Canyon
    Brb Great Lakes

I'm only saying it's better because there is more to see. If that's what we are measuring "better" by.

calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is useful info

haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) haydrs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good country but its definatley not the best, the housing prices alone make it pretty **** to live here

jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    If you/ your family makes decent money (not poverty), then the best place is the US. If you don't you can make less in the US and live VERY comfortably, but college education prices and health care are probably the only two downfalls of the US. And also probably public primary and secondary schools of the inner city

1.Banking System
    2.Education (not poverty Universities, but US has the best uni's)
    3.Relatively cheap
    4. NYC >> Aus cities
    5. Pop culture is dominated by the US
    6. International recognition from your top schools. Come to America and say you went to a uni in australia (bertstare)
    7. Best military in case shyt hits the fan.
    8. Varying climate (from Arctic to Tropical)
    9. Biggest supply of freshwater (sorry stralia good luck in dehydration goals via global warming)

have loved all the australians i've met/most europeans i've met traveling.

however phuck this douchebag belgian guy i met
    Last edited by jeff_vangundy; 01-17-2014 at 10:58 PM.
    *Jason Genova Crew
    *Negged by ForumAdmin now permanently red crew

jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    also in the US its socially acceptable to not look ****gy all the time
    *Jason Genova Crew
    *Negged by ForumAdmin now permanently red crew

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    I can confirm. Met a chit load of Aussies backpacking Europe. Insecure as phuk. Rude. Ignorant. Impolite. Extremely loud. Basically Australians behave the way the world perceives Americans do (although they actually don't). This is mostly the 18-25 crowd on the party trip.

Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can include #3 in your list only if WA is excluded

TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000) TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000) TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000) TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000) TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000) TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000) TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000) TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000) TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000) TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000) TheRedHerring is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Paranoy View Post
    Pretty sure one of the prime ministers was eaten by a spider at the beach back in the 60s or 70s never to be seen again.
    This LOL. Dude went missing in 67, all kinds of conspiracy theories like getting snatched by communist submarines were being floated around . We all know the truth is he was snatched by a giant spider who then dived into the sea, but the media didnt want to scare tourists away.