Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Come on by and ask for me, I always hook up the bb.com good bros
    Man, NG. I didn't get to see you last year, haha. Was in the box but never got to say hi. Gonna be there Saturday and Sunday this year... Will be looking for you and for Frank Mcgrath.

Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    Universal always has the best set up - Gaspari has a HUGE booth with tons of athletes and swag. We do a lot of wet sampling so that you can come in and try most of our major flavors to get an idea of how amazing Gaspari products taste.

we always have a hookup for forum bros - come see me or zachattack at the booth for some full sized tubs of product
    Yep. I can vouch. Got a pic with Alec last year and talked to sean... sent me a tub of the (then) yet to be released Superdrive! One of my favorite booths. Hooked me up with some Aminolast samples as well.
    Tryhard. Volunteer Firefighter.

Philippians 3:14
    I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bequi View Post
    Holy shizzle on the freebie stash, OP!!! I am coming with you this year!! LOL!

Over the years its gotten harder and harder to fight the crowds and the booths offer less and less freebies but its still an amazing event and I go every year. I always make sure I hit the gaspari booth, the MHP booth and Universal.
    Haha, I know what you mean, it gets pretty bad when your in the middle you do not even move. I always ditch my group and go around by myself is my strategy lol other wise its to hard to keep everyone together.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Look forward to seeing you. you can have some of my baked goods to hold you over
    sound good?

There every year.
    Awesome, Ill be sure to give you a visit, if I can find you the three years I went I have never been to Cellucors booth.
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    NaturalGuy (Eric) is one of the best board members (here on this site as well as in person) so make sure you look for him at the cage. He's always doing his best to hook up the good bro's from this community here.
    -Spaz
    Awesome, cant wait to visit him! lol I want it to come already, only 1 more month basically!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    NaturalGuy (Eric) is one of the best board members (here on this site as well as in person) so make sure you look for him at the cage. He's always doing his best to hook up the good bro's from this community here.

-Spaz
    True class act in person. Hopefully i can meet up with him for BD's and Training. Always a good time to hear him smack talk J-Dawg. Could be the next reality TV show and make millions as they bicker at each other all the time.

[QUOTE=Michaelmhmhmh;1193959881]
    Awesome, Ill be sure to give you a visit, if I can find you the three years I went I have never been to Cellucors booth.
    /QUOTE]

its not hard to find me

Find the weirdest looking ginger kid in the place
    look for a dude holding a big ass cooler of baked goods
    = Profit.

Ill be spending a lot of time at the cellucor booth, but i will be around to see others
    Spaz, NG, Ale, Zack, and a bunch of the other reps out there. Always good to catch up with everyone (jodi/Adrian from fusion) Furious pete.. etc..

Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=The Solution;1193998201]True class act in person. Hopefully i can meet up with him for BD's and Training. Always a good time to hear him smack talk J-Dawg. Could be the next reality TV show and make millions as they bicker at each other all the time.

Originally Posted by Michaelmhmhmh View Post
    /QUOTE]

That made me lol! And I will visit for sure!

its not hard to find me

Find the weirdest looking ginger kid in the place
    look for a dude holding a big ass cooler of baked goods
    = Profit.

Ill be spending a lot of time at the cellucor booth, but i will be around to see others
    Spaz, NG, Ale, Zack, and a bunch of the other reps out there. Always good to catch up with everyone (jodi/Adrian from fusion) Furious pete.. etc..

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Columbus native but never gone to the Arnold crew checking in..

I'm always on spring break in Florida during that time, always mean to go on Sunday but usually end up tired as hell from driving and unpacking.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What booths do you recommend when going to the Arnold? Last year my favorite was in this order: 1.) Optimum nutrition 2.) Promera Sports 3.) BSN 4.) Beast 5.) Muscle Pharm and Muscle tech. The rest I either did not get a chance or I could not find it.
    Man your sample stash is weakkkk. Definitely hit the Cage...Animal/Universal always puts on a show. ON's booth is sick, MP is sweet, BSN's line is borderline too long. Gaspari's line wasn't that bad but their inside setup was sick...samples of everything on tap. Also enjoyed Quest and BB.com's. Cellucor was my favorite though! Games, samples, shirts, products and tied with the cage for coolest setup.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looking forward to this year...made the rookie mistake of going at noon on Sat and felt like a sardine

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my experience at the 2012 arnold was that the bodybuilding.com and gaspari booths were still hooking it up quite good even when many of the others seemed to have cut down their giveaways likely due to the economy
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you miss the muscletech booth, You miss out
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Columbus native but never gone to the Arnold crew checking in..

I'm always on spring break in Florida during that time, always mean to go on Sunday but usually end up tired as hell from driving and unpacking.
    not surprised an Ohio native can't come through when the game is on the line
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    WAT?? Was not aware this was even a thing.

Smh....
    Bahahah wut? Pay for a ****ing picture
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    Bahahah wut? Pay for a ****ing picture
    Uhh.. Yeah?

GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10) GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10) GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10) GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10) GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10) GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10) GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10) GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10) GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10) GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10) GordonNudelman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What booths do you recommend when going to the Arnold? Last year my favorite was in this order: 1.) Optimum nutrition 2.) Promera Sports 3.) BSN 4.) Beast 5.) Muscle Pharm and Muscle tech. The rest I either did not get a chance or I could not find it.

My pictures from the Arnold:

was all that free?

jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetmechG550 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wife and I are going for the first time this year. Is it worth going all three days? We were kind of making a weekend of it since my p's volunteered to come watch the kids but c-bus is only 3 hours or so and I have a 13 mile run to get in that weekend for my marathon.

Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    Man your sample stash is weakkkk. Definitely hit the Cage...Animal/Universal always puts on a show. ON's booth is sick, MP is sweet, BSN's line is borderline too long. Gaspari's line wasn't that bad but their inside setup was sick...samples of everything on tap. Also enjoyed Quest and BB.com's. Cellucor was my favorite though! Games, samples, shirts, products and tied with the cage for coolest setup.
    Haha I am for sure this year, and I searching for Cellucor, and the rest I hit (:

Originally Posted by HJB12 View Post
    looking forward to this year...made the rookie mistake of going at noon on Sat and felt like a sardine
    I mean it pretty crowded at all times lol. The morning run to the booth thats your favorite because after that its going to be filled once done.

Originally Posted by BFJ View Post
    my experience at the 2012 arnold was that the bodybuilding.com and gaspari booths were still hooking it up quite good even when many of the others seemed to have cut down their giveaways likely due to the economy
    I missed BB and I hit Gaspari got a drawstring bag some samples and tee which I like! I was sad this musclepharm two years before I got an autograph pic with Clay Guida, a tee shirt and bunch of samples, last year I got a towel and if I wanted I could buy a tub for $10 which is a good price but still you have to wait in line to pay for stuff.

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    I missed the shirt from you guys lol, as soon as I went there I guess they ran out ): but got a bunch of samples!

Originally Posted by GordonNudelman View Post
    was all that free?
    Technically for $15 the admission fee is $15 for the day, or weekend I forgot lol.

Originally Posted by jetmechG550 View Post
    Wife and I are going for the first time this year. Is it worth going all three days? We were kind of making a weekend of it since my p's volunteered to come watch the kids but c-bus is only 3 hours or so and I have a 13 mile run to get in that weekend for my marathon.
    I usually only go for a day only bc you can get real tired from all the people and fighting your way through, plus I only live two hours away. I usual leave once I hit all my favorite companies. I know many ppl that stay the whole weekend though.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Ill be over to come see my man Seth Feroce who i went to college with and trained with. Guy is a class act pro for your company.

Dost thou even HOIST?! eclipze926's Avatar
    eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My goal to get to the Arnold and The Olympia in 2015 once I've finally rotated out
    D: 385 B: 264 S: 365 #1000 club
    2016 goal - Make it to the gym 4 times a week, and somehow get back bench past 200 lbs

"There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Samples. Nuff said.

I paid for the combat powder from Musclepharm and the Animal shaker. Everything else tho... Free! Still haven't quite burned up all of it.

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Originally Posted by TheWamp View Post
    Samples. Nuff said.

I paid for the combat powder from Musclepharm and the Animal shaker. Everything else tho... Free! Still haven't quite burned up all of it.
    Dam nice stack! I like the cage shirt and that opus one they look sick! Where did you get the Opus one? Is that even a company?

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dam nice stack! I like the cage shirt and that opus one they look sick! Where did you get the Opus one? Is that even a company?
    The company is magnum
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    The company is magnum
    Oh now I know thats the non-stim pre workout! I thought about buying that at one point, but I figured Ill just to stick to cycling pre workouts.

HuskyNSingle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they let little kids in at the Arnold?

Originally Posted by HuskyNSingle View Post
    Joke all you want. But I'm guessing most of the 18 year olds here can outlift you any day and are more cut than you will ever be.

Go troll somewhere else.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first year not going
    gaspari always has protein to try, bsn booth has gorgeous women, animal cage is dope, last year mhp had cool stuff, its fun, but real crowded happy past four years I worked the Vitargo booth
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gotta sub to this. First year going myself :/

Originally Posted by HuskyNSingle View Post
    May be a kid but for sure not little.

Joke all you want. But I'm guessing most of the 18 year olds here can outlift you any day and are more cut than you will ever be.

Go troll somewhere else.
    this!
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    first year not going
    gaspari always has protein to try, bsn booth has gorgeous women, animal cage is dope, last year mhp had cool stuff, its fun, but real crowded happy past four years I worked the Vitargo booth
    Ha you gotta go, I could not image not going its like the highlight of the year!

Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Gotta sub to this. First year going myself :/
    Haha as long as your not claustrophobic youll be good, it will be awesome, and you will get a ton of free stuff!

WillyHonka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Go troll somewhere else.
    Can you guarantee they can grow a beard? That's thing isn't it?

USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HJB12 View Post
    Lol go early.. Or don't go!!!
    Advocare Product user!

Sun Light Power - KY State Bench Record -RAW 198/305
    -Law Enforcement/ Public Safety Fitness
    -US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 98-04
    "I am Marine Corps Infantry"
    Follow me on Instagram: DONTBENCHMEBRO

Originally Posted by USMarine03vet View Post
    Lol go early.. Or don't go!!!
    Lol after a half hour of opening its packed!

HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100) HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100) HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100) HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100) HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100) HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100) HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100) HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100) HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100) HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100) HewyLewis is not very well liked. (-100)
    Oh now I know thats the non-stim pre workout! I thought about buying that at one point, but I figured Ill just to stick to cycling pre workouts.
    Do your parents know you are on there computer when they are gone?