ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Protein Customizer Question.

I'm about to order a customized protein powder. I'll be getting 50% milk isolate and 50% egg protein unflavored. I know from my previous order that it does not come with a measuring cup or scooper. How do you guys measure out your servings? I need to know how much protein is in 1 scoop if I use the scooper from ON's 100% whey which is 29.4 grams. Is there a way to determine this?

Thanx
    The big YELLOW one is the SUN!!!!!

About to feel the WRAATH™ jer @h2o's Avatar
    jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use an old scoop myself, it should be about the same as I see it.

Unflavored, have you tried it? Just curious as to the taste.
    "I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now".

-Jack Bauer (24)

CONTROLLED LABS - PURPLE WRAATH tester
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=747150

Lightning log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=8704265#post8704265

drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Protein Customizer Question.

Originally posted by ManowarMan
    I'm about to order a customized protein powder. I'll be getting 50% milk isolate and 50% egg protein unflavored. I know from my previous order that it does not come with a measuring cup or scooper. How do you guys measure out your servings? I need to know how much protein is in 1 scoop if I use the scooper from ON's 100% whey which is 29.4 grams. Is there a way to determine this?

Thanx
    If you really, really want to know the exact amount of protein in each scoop, then do this...On Customizers' site, there is a nutritional breakdown of each protein i.e. Caseinate is 89.0% protein. So, use this method-29.4 x .89=26.166gr. of actual protein in each scoop...the rest being lactose, ash, etc. Just for the record, I just use an old scoop and assume it's about 25 gr. Enjoy...
    The preservation of health is a duty. Few seem conscious that there is such a thing as physical morality.-Herbert Spencer

He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master. -Hunter S. Thompson