NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Match macro/cals to meal plan?

>Been searching for meal plan ideas to match my calorie and macro needs.

Calories: 3,489
    Protein: 233g
    Fats: 127g
    Carbs: 636g

>would like to hear any good meal plan ideas with related nutrition information accompanying your response if you please.

>This just seems daunting to me, if there is a preferred way to go about this i will do the work; just don't know what to do from here...

Thank you in advance for your assistance on this matter.
    -The Hipp Hop Hippopotamus.

My lyrics are bottomless.

Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bartmann123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How about just filling your macronutrients with food that you want to eat? Instead of following a set plan, track your food on a site like myfitnesspal and you should be all set. Flexibility is key, rather then pigeonholing yourself into a set list of foods, free yourself and eat what you like (as long as you hit your micronutrient goals and mostly unprocessed foods for health reasons.)
    If you're spinning your wheels you are really moving backwards. Everyone is passing you by.

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I started, I just made various meals on myfitnesspal to fit around my macros.
    No exact meal plan will hit that ^ and even if one did, why would you want to eat food you may not like?

And I hope you know that those macros add up to 4619 calories.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NicholasRoco View Post
    >Been searching for meal plan ideas to match my calorie and macro needs.

Calories: 3,489
    Protein: 233g
    Fats: 127g
    Carbs: 636g

>would like to hear any good meal plan ideas with related nutrition information accompanying your response if you please.

>This just seems daunting to me, if there is a preferred way to go about this i will do the work; just don't know what to do from here...

Thank you in advance for your assistance on this matter.

Your math sucks. That totals 4619 calories.
    Delirious Mutant.

floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) floridabound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So i just started, and I tried to do the same thing, find a meal plan to match my needs... but it was hard, impossible probably. What i ended up doing instead was making a grocery list of foods I knew were healthy and that I liked. Then I went to sparkpeople.com, and using my list of foods for the week, i plugged in meals BEFORE eating. I like to plan out a few days ahead so I can easily look and see what I am eating. This also helps with variety. But most importantly, doing it ahead means that if there are sudden changes, I can edit, and adjust everything else with out worry.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    When I started, I just made various meals on myfitnesspal to fit around my macros.
    No exact meal plan will hit that ^ and even if one did, why would you want to eat food you may not like?

And I hope you know that those macros add up to 4619 calories.
    This

You need to calculate your macros properly OP
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Your math sucks. That totals 4619 calories.
    i understand how that looks.

it was supposed to read as my calories for TDEE and then my macros, being calculated seperate, told me another set of numbers for a goal.

honestly idk which is more important.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    i understand how that looks.

it was supposed to read as my calories for TDEE and then my macros, being calculated seperate, told me another set of numbers for a goal.

honestly idk which is more important.
    Its pretty simple, your macros you posted added up to over 1000 extra calories, tone them back to match your tdee.
    Eat the damn yolk.

ok i think i got this now
    >
    >
    CARBS 567.2
    PROTEIN 220.5
    FAT 70.6
    FIBER 43-53
    CALORIES 3786

this is good?
    Last edited by NicholasRoco; 01-17-2014 at 04:57 AM. Reason: messed up format

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    ok i think i got this now
    >
    >
    CARBS 567.2 x4
    PROTEIN 220.5 x4
    FAT 70.6 x9
    FIBER 43-53
    CALORIES 3786

this is good?
    Do the math and see if it all adds up bud.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sagaro87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm surprised no one has told you to ignore carbs yet. Meaning don't set a specific value for carbs. Prioritize proteins and fats and get the rest of your calories from whatever. If you really like carbs that much, go for it, but it could be more protein or fat or a combo of all three.