rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

GNC Neon Sport VOLT (Cellucor)

As I was told (by the rep) this supp can only be bought at GNC thus why I mentioned it in the title. I was also told cellucor owns Neon Sport thus why I mentioned them as well. I left my C4 at home, so I went to the store to pick something up quickly and this is what the rep kept hyping up...

TASTE:
    The watermelon was really good, very sweet so beware but other than that I really enjoyed it! Like a jolly rancher, on drugs.

MIXABILITY:
    I used a shaker cup, very simple very easily mixed. Has a very vivid red going on.

FORMULA/INGREDIENTS:
    So, it appears to not have the nitrates that are in C4 (Which I mean is a good thing) but... this means you don't get nearly the pump it has uhh agatine sulfate which I hear should give you that vein inducing feeling and look. This thing is supposedly LOADED with beta alanine, I was told not to supplement with my own beta alanine because of this. (No creatine)

Effect:
    I did not feel anything, mind you my body is used to C4 with 3 caps of beta alanine which causes my eyebrows to tingle! This one though, I feel nothing... no ephoric I can lift anything feel, no pump just a little more bloated.

OVERALL:
    I mean if you want a new watermelon flavored drink, go for it VOLT is the way to go! Other than that I would not recommend.

Edit:
    So it appears to work for other people, and it may just be because I am tolerant to stims at the moment please read the thread for further details.
    Last edited by rXoL; 01-15-2014 at 02:58 PM.

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rXoL View Post
    As I was told (by the rep) this supp can only be bought at GNC thus why I mentioned it in the title. I was also told cellucor owns Neon Sport thus why I mentioned them as well. I left my C4 at home, so I went to the store to pick something up quickly and this is what the rep kept hyping up...

TASTE:
    The watermelon was really good, very sweet so beware but other than that I really enjoyed it! Like a jolly rancher, on drugs.

MIXABILITY:
    I used a shaker cup, very simple very easily mixed. Has a very vivid red going on.

FORMULA/INGREDIENTS:
    So, it appears to not have the nitrates that are in C4 (Which I mean is a good thing) but... this means you don't get nearly the pump it has uhh agatine sulfate which I hear should give you that vein inducing feeling and look. This thing is supposedly LOADED with beta alanine, I was told not to supplement with my own beta alanine because of this. (No creatine)

Effect:
    I did not feel anything, mind you my body is used to C4 with 3 caps of beta alanine which causes my eyebrows to tingle! This one though, I feel nothing... no ephoric I can lift anything feel, no pump just a little more bloated.

OVERALL:
    I mean if you want a new watermelon flavored drink, go for it VOLT is the way to go! Other than that I would not recommend.
    Neon sport is a solid prewo and I enjoy it along with C4. I think though, you need a break from stims. 3 scoops of C4 is close to 400mg of caffeine. Volt is more for the endurance and stim punch than its cousin C4. So pumps may not be as noticeable since it lacks nitrates.

I saw try laying off of stims for a couple of weeks or taper down and try a scoop or two of Volt again.

Also plan ahead and buy Volt here instead of GNC. I'm sure you got raped hard on that purchase.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neon-sport/volt.html
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) NicholasRoco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i stick with universal kwik energy tabs

tried neon, wasn't impressed with the energy.

If i had to choose a preworkout, i would go with MP Assault. 2g Beta-alanine and caffiene
    -The Hipp Hop Hippopotamus.

My lyrics are bottomless.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

TASTE:

MIXABILITY:

FORMULA/INGREDIENTS:

Effect:

OVERALL:
    Who ever said you can't add in additional beta alanine is completely wrong. You usually should supplement with 3-4g of beta alanine a day. Maybe at 2 scoops of Volt you wouldn't need additional beta alanine but at one scoop you can definitely add more. I should add that Beta Alanine is for increasing endurance and not for energy, but i guess the tingles might hype you up a bit.

As far as pump goes, the citrulline malate and agmatine should have given you some sort of pump. Did you have food sometime before taking Volt?

Volt can be bought at bb.com, i'm hoping a GNC rep didn't tell you that they are the only place to buy volt or any Neon product.

Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    Neon sport is a solid prewo and I enjoy it along with C4. I think though, you need a break from stims. 3 scoops of C4 is close to 400mg of caffeine. Volt is more for the endurance and stim punch than its cousin C4. So pumps may not be as noticeable since it lacks nitrates.

I saw try laying off of stims for a couple of weeks or taper down and try a scoop or two of Volt again.

Also plan ahead and buy Volt here instead of GNC. I'm sure you got raped hard on that purchase.
    I think he meant 1 scoop C4 and 3 caps beta alanine. I also agree Volt is more endurance based but combine with alpha amino or potassium nitrate and the pumps should be great as well with endurance.

Volt is also currently B1G 50% off and same with the rest of the Neon line.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

TASTE:

MIXABILITY:

FORMULA/INGREDIENTS:

Effect:

OVERALL:
    I have to agree with an earlier poster, you might need a stim break if you got nothing from this. I take 2 scoops of this and I have energy for hours.

Neon Sport Volt can be found at many other places than GNC, including Bodybuilding.com. The GNC exclusive is the Royal Sports Brand
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayareohh924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pick up some HemaVol and KNO3 to add to the surge and you'll be rockin! That's my current PWO combo and I think personally it's better than C4. I have a review in my sig below if you want to see my thoughts on it all.
    IG: JayAreOhhh
    S:320 B:225 D:315

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jayareohh924 View Post
    Pick up some HemaVol and KNO3 to add to the surge and you'll be rockin! That's my current PWO combo and I think personally it's better than C4. I have a review in my sig below if you want to see my thoughts on it all.
    I like Volt+hemavol+Potassium nitrate as well. Energy was great, endurance was amazing , and the pumps were extremely strong.
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post

I think he meant 1 scoop C4 and 3 caps beta alanine. I also agree Volt is more endurance based but combine with alpha amino or potassium nitrate and the pumps should be great as well with endurance.

Volt is also currently B1G 50% off and same with the rest of the Neon line.
    Yes you are right. I read through too quick. I also agree there is nothing wrong with adding in more BA or other goodies to get doses of the supplements you want. When I logged Volt I added in Hemavol and cor-bcaa to get the extra "goodies" that I enjoy in a prewo (BA, Citrulline ect..)
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50) rXoL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Interesting

As many of you have noted, I probably do need a break of stims. I will take them out of my supp list for a few weeks, and come back to this package of volt with another review.

I was also told VOLT is a GNC exclusive brand by the rep, will stick with BB.com for buying from now on -.-...

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who was the "Rep" that said that? its 100% False whoever told you that (and i know it was not me)
    volt is in the BB.com store, it is not only in that store you did mention.

Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post

This
    How much c4 were you taking and why did you not cycle off stims before using a new pre-workout?
    You need to take at least 3-4 weeks off stims before using them again

Directions For C4 Extreme: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
    Last edited by The Solution; 01-15-2014 at 02:41 PM.

I think he means GNC rep. Also he wasn't taking 3 scoops of C4 but it wouldn't hurt if he took a stim break.
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Who was the "Rep" that said that? its 100% False whoever told you that (and i know it was not me)
    volt is in the BB.com store, it is not only in that store you did mention.

This
    How much c4 were you taking and why did you not cycle off stims before using a new pre-workout?
    You need to take at least 3-4 weeks off stims before using them again

Directions For C4 Extreme: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
    It was the rep at the GNC store, I bought the pre-workout because I still had half a bottle of pre-workout at home that I was in the process of using but I left for school and I forgot that bottle of C4 at home. I was using 1 scoop a workout, not anything more (Not sure where 3 scoops came from). I figured I could just continue using volt till I am half way done, and call it a "cycle" but I think switching from C4 to Volt is what is stopping me from feeling the affects of it, so I decided id just get off the stims for a while then restart with this bottle of volt.

Its a bit of a sloppy mess, and I am full to blame as I did forget the bottle of C4 at home.

Edit: Ill put this in my review at the top.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It was the rep at the GNC store, I bought the pre-workout because I still had half a bottle of pre-workout at home that I was in the process of using but I left for school and I forgot that bottle of C4 at home. I was using 1 scoop a workout, not anything more (Not sure where 3 scoops came from). I figured I could just continue using volt till I am half way done, and call it a "cycle" but I think switching from C4 to Volt is what is stopping me from feeling the affects of it, so I decided id just get off the stims for a while then restart with this bottle of volt.

Its a bit of a sloppy mess, and I am full to blame as I did forget the bottle of C4 at home.

Edit: Ill put this in my review at the top.
    Well for 1 the individual was incorrect with you
    2 you would save much more money buying off bb.com and quicker customer service and shipping
    3 -- would get a much better understanding of dosing and how to effectively use the product.

Please PM me in the future if you need any issues/questions addressed i will be glad to take care of you.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Well for 1 the individual was incorrect with you
    2 you would save much more money buying off bb.com and quicker customer service and shipping
    3 -- would get a much better understanding of dosing and how to effectively use the product.

Please PM me in the future if you need any issues/questions addressed i will be glad to take care of you.
    Thanks will do if I plan on making a new purchase!

Frozen Snotcicles Frozenarcticguy's Avatar
    Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm loving Volt and will put up my own review soon.