MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Human Flag Training

Hey guys I am 14 weighing 145lbs and 5% bf I play high level soccer, football, basketball, ping pong, track and field, I do powerlifting weight training I can deadlift 290 lbs squat 220 lbs, benchpress 170lbs, and I have seen some youtube vids on guys holding themselves like a flag. I read into it and learned it was an advanced calisthenic isometric excercise, and I want to learn how to do. I can do 15-20 consecutive Pullups/Chinnups, 20-25 consecutive dips, I train core I can hang from a chinnup bar with my legs out straight for 15 seconds... I tried to do the flag but it didn't work. Could some of you pros tell me some good training methods to do it? How many reps? How many sets? Thanks!

alexchino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out videos on youtube, they have a bunch of great ones.

BranDiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BranDiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BranDiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BranDiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BranDiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BranDiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BranDiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Train your obliques a lot. Oblique raises, Russian twist, side planks. add weight to them when needed. That's the fastest way I got my flag. also look up the Clutch flag. just a tad easier than the human "press" flag.

MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MutantTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BranDiesel View Post
    Train your obliques a lot. Oblique raises, Russian twist, side planks. add weight to them when needed. That's the fastest way I got my flag. also look up the Clutch flag. just a tad easier than the human "press" flag.
    Thanks man will do!