Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile David Shook - I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014

Hi Everyone,
    I have entered this challenge for a few reasons:
    1) I would LOVE the opportunity to work with Infinite Labs and the Juggernaut crew as a representative for fitness and this supplement company. I honestly feel that IL has the consumers best interest at heart. I've gotten a couple shirts from the Olympia Expo, which a group of friends and I attend each year, and this year will be our 5th in a row.
    2) I enjoy challenging myself. The provides an outlet for me to share with others along the way, and encourage as many people as I can along their own journey. I've been through so many heartaches these last couple years and I truly look forward to moving on and learning from those failures.
    3) I'm very excited to share my reviews of IL products with everyone. I am honest, sincere and will not attempt to sugar coat anything, because I feel that people want and need to know what's happening realistically, to make informed decisions about their own choices in supplementation, nutrition, and exercise. I hope that I can help some people with this challenge, as well as helping better myself.
    4) The sponsorship possibility is important to me, as I incorporate nutrition and exercise daily in my life. I'd enjoy sharing what I learn. The money isn't the main reason for my entry, although its a wonderful incentive.
    Thank you for your time, please check back with me and I'll narrate along this new path.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shookmusic View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    1) I would LOVE the opportunity to work with Infinite Labs and the Juggernaut crew as a representative for fitness and this supplement company. I honestly feel that IL has the consumers best interest at heart. I've gotten a couple shirts from the Olympia Expo, which a group of friends and I attend each year, and this year will be our 5th in a row.
    2) I enjoy challenging myself. The provides an outlet for me to share with others along the way, and encourage as many people as I can along their own journey. I've been through so many heartaches these last couple years and I truly look forward to moving on and learning from those failures.
    3) I'm very excited to share my reviews of IL products with everyone. I am honest, sincere and will not attempt to sugar coat anything, because I feel that people want and need to know what's happening realistically, to make informed decisions about their own choices in supplementation, nutrition, and exercise. I hope that I can help some people with this challenge, as well as helping better myself.
    4) The sponsorship possibility is important to me, as I incorporate nutrition and exercise daily in my life. I'd enjoy sharing what I learn. The money isn't the main reason for my entry, although its a wonderful incentive.
    Thank you for your time, please check back with me and I'll narrate along this new path.
    Super excited to follow your log! Got you subbed in
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    Super excited to follow your log! Got you subbed in
    Roger that and THANK YOU! I'll be writing about many different things; workouts, nutrition, supps and expos I attend (LA FitExpo, Las Vegas Sports Festival, etc.) and of course...the CHALLENGE!

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Everyone,
    WELCOME!
    Best of luck to you in the challenge! Subbed in for the ride!
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

You cannot simply out train a bad diet.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159113731

Originally Posted by Andrea928 View Post
    WELCOME!
    Best of luck to you in the challenge! Subbed in for the ride!
    Sounds great! Let's do this....Juggernautette??

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome aboard! I look forward to following your progress!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Welcome aboard! I look forward to following your progress!
    And I, yours, XMan!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Welcome!
    Thanks John! I'm looking forward to looking like you!!

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge Juggerbro. Best of luck.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

Backstory:
    Recovering from an eating disorder; Bulimia aka Binge and Purge aka "The 2 Finger Diet", I started running and entering events like the LA Marathon, Long Beach Half Marathon, Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash, Palm Springs Tram Run, and some smaller local events. I started to lose weight and felt better and better about myself. I started to lift weights seriously, and thought that I could compete in Men's Physique someday...that dream came true in July 2013, when I entered my first contest.
    I suffer from depression and service related anxiety, which I work through with the support of friends, family, and "The Gym". The gym is more than simply a gym for me; its an outlet for frustration. My wonderful kids and wife love me anyway, which means everything to me. I've seen the darkest side of myself and don't like that place. If I can help in any way, let me know, I'm open and confidential. I do not have a personal training certificate, everything I've learned is through real life trial and error, not an online course one simply pays for.
    So...2014 means more to me than it might to most. I have some things that I am working on for friends and for myself. My first contest this year is March 15th, and I've entered a couple online contests, one of which YOU helped me win!
    I just thought I would provide some insight as to who I am and what I'm doing here. I've tried so many diets and failed. So many workouts and failed. Why? Because I wasn't consistent. I've tried the fads, and they don't work. We have to make the change and realize that it takes time AND effort to see results. Once you see them...its hard to go back. So, that's where I'm at. I hope to make you proud this year and beyond!

browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Everyone,
    HI David Welcome, that's totally awesome that you feel that way as far as money not being the main objective because that's the way I feel I to want to be a part of infinite and would love to work with them. I also got into this challenge because not everyone can afford a personal trainer and I figure if I show them that with dedication, effort, time, faith and research it can be done!. I'm glad you joined our team. Let's do this!. Hey p.s how about you stop by my log now..lol
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

1 scoop chocolate
    1 scoop vanilla
    2 tablespoons PB2

Water/Fat Free milk
    Ice if you desire

Blend, mix, shake.
    Bang, the best "quick" shake you can make!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    David, here's a list of the other Challengers, give their logs a look-see! Welcome to Jugg-Nation!!!

IAJ 2014 Competitor List
    1.thedro
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159057881
    2.jmr2762
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159045781
    3.aleissa16
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159066621
    4.CinderellaMan1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159070661
    5.pandawrestler86
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159084721
    6.slumpbuster
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159074641
    7.MONGO260
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159094641
    8.Kate11261991
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159107961
    9.Andrea928
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159113731
    10.Pathcag6911
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159131701
    11.asheid
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159087441
    12.joshuasiler
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159104151
    13.russianlove18
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159096301
    14.lolliepop76
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159090771
    15.ezericw
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159085741
    16.WaynesWorld
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159098741
    17.EFT
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159143491
    18.Lanithroe
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159178001
    19.xmanmike22
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159165381
    20.JamesOBrien160
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159173061
    21.GymGirl38
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159229941
    22.browneyenessa
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159210981
    23.thnakd1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159172141
    24.supaman108
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159255691
    25.countrystrong93
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159268641
    26.sohei
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159280161
    27.jwpro
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159279381
    28.TaraGoncalves
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159306691
    29.thedreadedwrath
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159342651
    30.skrak
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159313421
    31.Ktown522
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159327321
    32.LeahBanton
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159320181
    33.DC4907
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159366061
    34.Bombshell7
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159392961
    35.Duranbo
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159384761
    36.loves2rescue
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159375901
    37.dasmith27
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150357373
    38.MsMETAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159513731
    39.arachnix
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159509721
    40.shookmusic
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159522281
    41.beefcake66
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159521421
    advertising not permitted

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome my brother in iron!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi David!

Welcome to the challenge!! I think it's brave to admit to your own darknesses, but it's the first step I suppose also! Knowledge is power. What made you decide to bail on the two finger diet? As a teen I would go the no eat route and step on the scale daily till I saw a number I liked. Hard to quit
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge! Nice intro, and thank you for sharing your back story. Great to have you in the challenge, this is a supportive group and we are here to help! Will be great to follow your journey on your way to achieving your goals!
    "Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions." ~ Team Bring It

BODYSPACE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/melalicious/

INFINITE LABS ELITE ATHLETE JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159133031

JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING 2012 JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147847543

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners

TWITTER
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers

INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************ JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT *************
    ~ TIP TO GET FIT~.

THE WAY TO GAIN MUSCLE MASS WHILE LOSING BODY FAT AT THE SAME TIME
    Perform very brief but high intensity weight lifting workouts with
    an additional low intensity calorie burning exercise. It is critical to measure the intensity of the weight lifting workout so they are always increasing. Achieving an increase means your recovering correctly and the fat burning did not interfere with the muscle building efforts. BURN FAT NOT MUSCLE

FOR A NEW AND IMPROVED YOU...IM HERE TO HELP
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...169941&page=52

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Backstory:
    Recovering from an eating disorder; Bulimia aka Binge and Purge aka "The 2 Finger Diet", I started running and entering events like the LA Marathon, Long Beach Half Marathon, Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash, Palm Springs Tram Run, and some smaller local events. I started to lose weight and felt better and better about myself. I started to lift weights seriously, and thought that I could compete in Men's Physique someday...that dream came true in July 2013, when I entered my first contest.
    I suffer from depression and service related anxiety, which I work through with the support of friends, family, and "The Gym". The gym is more than simply a gym for me; its an outlet for frustration. My wonderful kids and wife love me anyway, which means everything to me. I've seen the darkest side of myself and don't like that place. If I can help in any way, let me know, I'm open and confidential. I do not have a personal training certificate, everything I've learned is through real life trial and error, not an online course one simply pays for.
    So...2014 means more to me than it might to most. I have some things that I am working on for friends and for myself. My first contest this year is March 15th, and I've entered a couple online contests, one of which YOU helped me win!
    I just thought I would provide some insight as to who I am and what I'm doing here. I've tried so many diets and failed. So many workouts and failed. Why? Because I wasn't consistent. I've tried the fads, and they don't work. We have to make the change and realize that it takes time AND effort to see results. Once you see them...its hard to go back. So, that's where I'm at. I hope to make you proud this year and beyond!
    Hey, David! Welcome abroad! Glad to have you here. Looks like you sure came a long way! You should be proud of yourself. We are all works in progress. I'm looking forward to following your journey...Best of Luck! Michelle

P.S. Definitely gonna try your shake recipe.. Thanks!
    ==================================================================================

Michelle Forrest a.k.a. Bombshell 7
    I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159392961

Favorite Quotes:
    "If you're gonna be a BEAR......BE A GRIZZLY!!"
    "Plan the work, work the plan"
    "Get up, Rocky.....Mickey loves you!"

SHOW SOME JUGGERNAUT LOVE & SUPPORT!!!!
    Check on my progress and leave a comment on my thread. I'll do the same for you! Good Luck, Juggz!

Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post
    Hi David!

Welcome to the challenge!! I think it's brave to admit to your own darknesses, but it's the first step I suppose also! Knowledge is power. What made you decide to bail on the two finger diet? As a teen I would go the no eat route and step on the scale daily till I saw a number I liked. Hard to quit
    I came to the realization that food isn't the enemy, and I began to use it as a tool towards my goals. I had to take a step back, acknowledge what I was doing, try to decipher why, and get over it. I still love to eat, but I remember that food is fuel.

4 Ingredient Breakfast

4 eggs
    1 cup broccoli
    4 oz diced ham
    1/4 cup cheddar

Place broccoli and ham in a skillet and heat for a bit
    Scramble eggs into broccoli and ham
    Shred cheese over top and stir it up
    Top with a little salt and pepper, or my favorite, Tapatio!
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by shookmusic; 01-15-2014 at 08:12 AM.

I was short on time last night, and almost missed gym time. I think JuggerNOT!

Leg extensions
    warm up 45# x 20
    90 x 15
    135 x 12
    180 x 12
    One leg alternating 45# x 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Seated calf raises/Calf extensions super
    6 sets x 20 reps

Lying ham curl
    Warm up x 20
    25# x 15
    45 x 15
    70 x 12
    90 x 10

Hack Squats
    Warm up 90# x 15
    180 x 15
    180 x 12
    270 x 10 (5, rest pause, 5)

That was all I had time for...

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Juggernaut HP, and Fat Burning Stack of Final Form, Final Cutz, and Carnitine MTX.
    Lean, full Juggernaut cometh.

I LOVE this! Thank you for sharing it!

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good work Juggerbro. Keep the hits comin.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to JUGGERNAUT NATION! Enjoy! hehhe ~Erin
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge S.M!
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Challenge David!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep